LoD/Ateam vs DoW/BOOM ---- WAR

DeletedUser

Post stuff here about the war.

Latest: We killed over 10k BS, while ofcourse loosing LS, of DoW yesterday breaking 3 seiges.

DeletedUser

Yes, losing about 2 times the amount of LS :)

but none the less, I tip my hat to you guys. Congrats.

P.S, a shame you didn't mention all the cs's we sniped :eek:

DeletedUser

Shame you didn't mention 2 cities i took from you guys in two days.

Also Ateam/LoD took 7 cities from DoW/BOOM in last 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i guess with all the smack talk between LOD and DoW

now that LS are out of the way will be fun to see which alliance comes out on top lol LOD/A team vs BOOM DoW and syndicate of destruction lol

DeletedUser

SoD? Lol. They aren't doing much on LoD right now.

And I've seen reports of oblivion helping LoD so we can add them there as well ;)

DeletedUser

which reports do you speak off :) ?

and if you guys attack your gunna get attacked back lol maybe you should have warned all those Cypranos players hiding behind you lot that before you merged... after all :pro:

DeletedUser

2 cities lost, yet again by DoW. hmmm, I'm already feeling bad for you guys now. :)

and btw, LUNATEK killed his snipe with his own troops lol. We had great laugh at that, so thanks for keeping it entertaining as well. :) :)

DeletedUser24626

Oh, now DoW is willing to admit they have a pact with Boom? I think you might want to let tyrone know of this pact, has he is having trouble figuring out who his alliance is pacted with.

DeletedUser24626

2 cities lost, yet again by DoW. hmmm, I'm already feeling bad for you guys now. :)

and btw, LUNATEK killed his snipe with his own troops lol. We had great laugh at that, so thanks for keeping it entertaining as well. :) :)

ya, its 3 now, although only 1 actually tried to defend and snipe. The other 2..... I guess we find out in 12hrs.

DeletedUser

This requires a good PnP ;)

I told them, if we come to DoW front, it won't be long before they're gone. they were too confident, and thought it was a joke, they themselves have become one. Now they're losing cities as if it's internal transfers or something.

DeletedUser

Close enough to it kanishka. Our smaller players are not handling well at all which is frustrating.

And we new LoD would be tough, don't get me wrong please. But with BOOM also battling SBF its not like its a cake walk.

LoD is a great opponent and I am very excited for the continuation with this war :D

DeletedUser

if you want me to conquest big players, let me know. I can do that. :)

DeletedUser

whoever gave me negative rep, have some balls to write your name too, and then see what I do to you in game. :)

DeletedUser

Kanishka Ive received 6 negative reps today all blanked, I think its a random guy..

DeletedUser

The best part was all he said was Hmm, lol, and then the rest were blank.. on every post in a thread :(