Long live enyo....

DeletedUser20621

until the name changes again naturally then long live that name...

DeletedUser

Don't forget how MANY cities KiT gifted you with :) Long live KiT

DeletedUser

Hey Nickfew, dont forget who protected your when it was being whooped.

I find this ironic....to think that JConrad and sasu declared they 'crushed' ENYO...then to rename themselves? They 'hate' Rogero, then let him be a leader?

Ill let everyone else come to their own conclusions on this. Viva Obliterate, Viva KiT!

DeletedUser23971

Hey Nickfew, dont forget who protected your when it was being whooped.

I find this ironic....to think that JConrad and sasu declared they 'crushed' ENYO...then to rename themselves? They 'hate' Rogero, then let him be a leader?

Ill let everyone else come to their own conclusions on this. Viva Obliterate, Viva KiT!

Am I right in saying KIT do have some allies other than Obliterate?

I just never see them mentioned, credit given...... certainly never Viva [Insert name here]

DeletedUser

Hey Boh, how many cities did KiT give him? Wasn't he down in ENYO area and was gifted all the way through up to O44?

DeletedUser

yep, i lost count of the cities we fed him, cause we are nice like that, lol

Yes, we do have allies

Ok: Viva Island, Viva IMMORTAL, Viva Invictus, Viva Knights of DEIMOS!

does this make you happy? :p If I had known I would have to be so politically correct, I would have done this first of ;) :D

DeletedUser23971

yep, i lost count of the cities we fed him, cause we are nice like that, lol

Yes, we do have allies

Ok: Viva Island, Viva IMMORTAL, Viva Invictus, Viva Knights of DEIMOS!

does this make you happy? :p If I had known I would have to be so politically correct, I would have done this first of ;) :D

Yes thanks, just wanted to confirm who were your allies ;)

DeletedUser15015

I love how the haters come out of the woodwork when we change our name. You would think everyone was used to it by now. :p

Viva all you want guys but remember this KiT....You (63) Us (125)

As far as us changing our name to ENYO...it was to honor some of our members and their heritage. Honor is what we are about, not that KiT knows anything about that...it wasn't all that long ago they were willing to sell out their own members cities for a cease fire with us. Of course they will deny it (Stevie probably being the first) but I do still have the comms. :D

Btw...hows that WW working out for you guys? :)

DeletedUser

Hey Condrad! It's been a while :D Wish I hadn't gifted my account, I used to enjoy attacking you! :p

DeletedUser

so... what happen to bloody sunday????? is that all lol? very poor effort im sorry i took u too srs haha.

DeletedUser15015

Hey Condrad! It's been a while :D Wish I hadn't gifted my account, I used to enjoy attacking you! :p

Hey Jub,
Im doing great...I was a lil limited the past month, just being able to check in once or twice a day. Just enough to make it look like I was around though. :p
A lot changed in Chi in that time and I am still trying to catch up.

DeletedUser

Hey Jub,
Im doing great...I was a lil limited the past month, just being able to check in once or twice a day. Just enough to make it look like I was around though. :p
A lot changed in Chi in that time and I am still trying to catch up.

Shame if I had my account back I'd just attack you 24/7 and because you'd be inactive you wouldn't be able to dodge anything ;) I was shocked to see just 1 LOL and just KiT :eek:

DeletedUser

I love how the haters come out of the woodwork when we change our name. You would think everyone was used to it by now. :p

Viva all you want guys but remember this KiT....You (63) Us (125)

As far as us changing our name to ENYO...it was to honor some of our members and their heritage. Honor is what we are about, not that KiT knows anything about that...it wasn't all that long ago they were willing to sell out their own members cities for a cease fire with us. Of course they will deny it (Stevie probably being the first) but I do still have the comms. :D

Btw...hows that WW working out for you guys? :)

Oh, we gave up on WW, and selling out cities? Isn't that normal alliance practice when engaging in diplomacy? Originally the idea was for a city swap of some kind, but meh, twisting the facts...again.

I wont deny that handing over some cities was on the cards in our talks, I also regret the attitude of some of my players towards you guys... Believe me, I tried to stop 'em. Come to think of it, Nickfew was one of them :O

DeletedUser

so... what happen to bloody sunday????? is that all lol? very poor effort im sorry i took u too srs haha.
Wasn't it black friday and bloody sunday? Attack friday send back 2 trans on Sunday should been the name for the op's. This alliance need to stop with it's identity crisis it's quite annoying now.

DeletedUser15015

This alliance need to stop with it's identity crisis it's quite annoying now.

I can't help but think you are referring to us...am I correct?

jconrad7oyryk43jd.png

DeletedUser15015

It doesn't take a genius to figurer that one out.

There is only one thing in Chi that is 100% certain...we will always change our name. It is our heritage...it is one of the many things that players of this world will always remember about us.
Us changing our name has zero to do with you so your griping about it serves no purpose other than to get your own feathers ruffled. However, just to show you we care about your thoughts, our next name will honor you. :p

DeletedUser21270

There is only one thing in Chi that is 100% certain...we will always change our name. It is our heritage...it is one of the many things that players of this world will always remember about us.
Us changing our name has zero to do with you so your griping about it serves no purpose other than to get your own feathers ruffled. However, just to show you we care about your thoughts, our next name will honor you. :p

are you going to call yourselves the Cheerful Chappies then J ?

Jae-Me why do you always seem so cross all the time??

DeletedUser

I could careless about your alliance names like i said it's quite annoying now and things that tend to annoy me i ignore. Only thing i will remember is there was a alliance that use to change it's name but can't remember it's name because it never had one.

Jae-Me why do you always seem so cross all the time??
You'll have to be more specific when using the term cross.