Long live enyo....

DeletedUser21270

I could careless about your alliance names like i said it's quite annoying now and things that tend to annoy me i ignore. Only thing i will remember is there was a alliance that use to change it's name but can't remember it's name because it never had one.

You'll have to be more specific when using the term cross.

you never come across as being very happy?

in your position i think you can afford to be dont you?

not like im worried about you or anything though, and im not gay either

DeletedUser

I must say, while frustrating the name changes can be, I actually do like the anticiapation of seeing what name they come up with.

Jconrad, keep up the name change, i especially like the latest (Knightmares) hehe, but my personal favorite has been split-personalities ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Nickfew, dont forget who protected your when it was being whooped.

I find this ironic....to think that JConrad and sasu declared they 'crushed' ENYO...then to rename themselves? They 'hate' Rogero, then let him be a leader?

Ill let everyone else come to their own conclusions on this. Viva Obliterate, Viva KiT!

we are against alliances not against players... we dont hate anyone this is a game and we play it hard.. u are in an enemy alliance we will do anything so that u die.. u are with us.. we will do anything so that u dont die.. but instead make others die...