looking and looking

DeletedUser

Hello,

I Andy Dog need a alliance on Gamma. I want this alliance to have at least 1 million points. I recently left High Voltage for many reasons. I have played since August 2010. I am on 12+ hours and day. I am very active play on many worlds. I am not a refugee and have no incoming attacks and have no enmies. I have been in small alliances but this time I want a allaince I can call me home and stay in for as long as the game goes. I promise to be loyal and not leave.

DeletedUser

I doubt you'll be let into a decent alliance with 47 alliance changes.

But best of luck anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said one that I will stay in forever. I am going to get in this alliance and stay there and if I do leave it will be because I am quiting the game. Is that ok Owen. Please be quiet

DeletedUser

I said one that I will stay in forever. I am going to get in this alliance and stay there and if I do leave it will be because I am quiting the game. Is that ok Owen. Please be quiet

I won't be quiet because I have just as much right to post here as you do. I was simply stating a fact that you have changed alliance 47 times, which means that it'll be hard for you to find a good alliance.

Is that okay Andy?

DeletedUser

I swear you were the guy who was leading the spy alliance, who did weak attempts at spying on low ranked alliances

DeletedUser

I never knew. Um but hey wait a minute I am never did the spying I just supported them and um we take an members that didn't have alliances and we will protect them.

DeletedUser

Andy Dog

:pro: Yea i have no prob with that its just its nice to know ya know? :pro: :cool: (SW)

DeletedUser

Hello,

I Andy Dog need a alliance on Gamma. I want this alliance to have at least 1 million points. I recently left High Voltage for many reasons. I have played since August 2010. I am on 12+ hours and day. I am very active play on many worlds. I am not a refugee and have no incoming attacks and have no enmies. I have been in small alliances but this time I want a allaince I can call me home and stay in for as long as the game goes. I promise to be loyal and not leave.

you left before you were booted......

good for you you seen the future and the writing on the wall that you left before you felt my irod-clad boot up your boot!!!! everyday everyday another mail i would receive with a complaint of some sort on you and your name, not a good sign, then ignored my question of 46 alliance changes less than nine months, there's a reason for that....... andy dog andy dog you will get pwned and pwned and pwned on this server with your player ways....... slow down dude, stop trying to be a big shot on this server, there are not big shots on this server, only some good and some great players, you're still trying to lurk out of the mud of the beginnings, mellow out and play on, when and if when ever you become good enough doubtful a descent Alliance will come along and invite you, you don't ask, you don't beg, you don't solicite, they find you, they recognize and they write and it comes to be... you came to be one night in High Voltage because I kept ignoring your mailings and you hounded the other one with the rights until he gave in to later regret. Mellow out dude, your post is going to get you murdered on Gamma and I don't have to launch one single boat! Glorious to be I win in the end still........ :)