Pnp Looking for someone to lead True Fear/True Love

DeletedUser17513

So if you didn't join this world... and are unaware of what actually happened... then I really don't know why you're giving us your two cents' worth, or claiming that someone has 'no idea what they're talking about'

Umm because i know players that got kicked? played with them in US world prior to them jumping on this world?
so yeah i know a bit more than normal True Fear/Love player does hah

DeletedUser23146

Why has no one offered anything worthwhile as proof as to who's side is telling the truth? Before I'm asked about my own proof, I'm sitting on two pastebin dumps right now. Awaiting permission to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

no one cares but i give you permission
proof would stop a lot of the trash talk here

umm come on.. trash talk is what keeps externals alive, besides, you won't even hear the other side complain or say anything in their defense because they know they really don't need to :)

DeletedUser23146

I can't be the only one to find it... ironic... that the person who's started this all, has been removed from TF? (Along with a handful of henchmen as well.)

DeletedUser17513

I can't be the only one to find it... ironic... that the person who's started this all, has been removed from TF? (Along with a handful of henchmen as well.)

Yes Amazon is his name, he and some of his team mates according to oracle were kicked/left out of TF somewhat after 12 hours of RX ghosting.

DeletedUser21560

i hope i play against Ahr-Ex in another world... im gonna keep her up 24/7 till she ghost... its gonna be so FUN... she will ghost every world i play with her from now on
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

I hope you start next to me on those worlds. As you wont be playing the worlds for long ;)

DeletedUser21560

So much talking on here. EK you got ran out of nags. Talked so big and then went and asked me to invite you after all your players decided to internalise their founder. Then logged out for good when no help was given to you. That is exactly what your brother amazon king and his friends will do. Talk big, get spanked and change name and server.

You talk so big, but are afraid of telling us your new name on here.

Come a little closer to the east and see what happens

DeletedUser17513

So much talking on here. EK you got ran out of nags. Talked so big and then went and asked me to invite you after all your players decided to internalise their founder. Then logged out for good when no help was given to you. That is exactly what your brother amazon king and his friends will do. Talk big, get spanked and change name and server.

If you knew anything then you would not be making this stupid comment at all, i didnt ran from nags i quit nags in the rim ocean because that world was trash from the start to the end from all the back stabbing and gold abusing in the day 1 troughout the following weeks, besides i may have asked you to invite me but that was WAY before i actually quited, and what happens to Amazon is nothing of my concern, i can talk all i want and to whoever i want with any tone i want to.
Unlike many other players i don't change names, used this one for 6 years and will keep on using it, and if you do have any proof i am playing under ANY other acc, feel free to share it with the community, but i highly doubt it will come to that.

I was fine with you until now but you dude talk a lot of garbage to 1 person and entirely crap stories to others as Skype convo's to amazon can confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52079

This post was not my idea and I did not sanction it.

So everyone probably wants an update. EN97 is a crash and burn for me (Ahr-Ex). I made a bad decision for us, and I apologize.
[...]
I would have dealt with it myself way earlier, but I had been asked to wait.
[...]
Happy Hunting,
RX

Now the second founder covering for me.
For those out there wondering why amazon-kid was not removed from the alliance at once - leadership wanted a assesment of how many was loyal before we dropped the nuke on him.

I pushed for it to be that way.

After Ahr-Ex left and dropped the leash more trolls started jumping out of the woodwork.
This exact thread is proof of it.

@Ahr-Ex.
I find you to be a great administrator and I hate to se you leave like this.
Im sorry if you felt like I did not have your back.
And we are still going to teach amazon-kid a lesson even if you aint there to se it happen any more.

DeletedUser21560

If you knew anything then you would not be making this stupid comment at all, i didnt ran from nags i quit nags in the rim ocean because that world was from the start to the end from all the back stabbing and gold abusing in the day 1 troughout the following weeks, besides i may have asked you to invite me but that was WAY before i actually quited, and what happens to Amazon is nothing of my concern, i can talk all i want and to whoever i want with any tone i want to numnuts.
Unlike many other players i don't change names, used this one for 6 years and will keep on using it, and if you do have any proof i am playing under ANY other acc, feel free to share it with the community, but i highly doubt it will come to that.

I was fine with you until now but you dude talk a lot of to 1 person and entirely BS stories to others as Skype convo's to amazon can confirm.

Im sorry my friend but it happened EXACTLY like i said it did. You got RAN
Out of nagidos. And the applying to join my alliance happened the SAME day you decided to not log back into the game again.

I dont talk crap, i told your brother in the skype convo the exact same thing i told rx. I told him straight up that if he was my member and pulled that stunt he would be a dead member faster than he could pull a colonization.

Skype logs too prove it all, but its pointless. You got my invite of moving east, take it or leave it. But we both know you and your brother wont do jack when it comes to it.

jameslongst

Strategos

His new name should be obvious bud...hint: it has a king in it still and starts with Amazon...

DeletedUser17513

His new name should be obvious bud...hint: it has a king in it still and starts with Amazon...

Funny, if you i was in this world you could have looked me in rankings "Ev1lK1ng", but player is not found..
so yeah, keep telling yourself what ever you want.