M.L no more

DeletedUser

Are you sure that is just an excuse... A win is a win no matter how it was won

DeletedUser

Why use an excuse. We have fallen like all of you predicted, not from the war with ML but for other reasons. Yes its a victory for ML.

DeletedUser8362

Yaaaaaa!! Molon Labe wins... I needz new targets!!

I must say, you guys had soo many land defence units every time we cleared it, we would spy and find another few thousand in the city :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha. Im assuming I was hardly targetted because I only fell under attack like twice. Everytime you did you would find 400 biremes :)

DeletedUser

Interal issues!

you mean Keith going nuts with paranoid thoughts cuz all of the "spies"

This is a lesson in Subversion, if you can plant the seed of distrust, next thing you know the founder is deleting all the forums and disbanding the alliance.

Well Keithandmitzi, the sun has set on The Great Spartan Army.

You can rest easy, no more spies are whispering in my ear... or are they :)

DeletedUser

Devynsire no offence but as far as I knowthe spies were balancebeans not yours. But what does that matter anymore lol.

DeletedUser

Prabha, do not think I forgot about you little friend...
Ive got some plans for you still...

and some of the spies were Balancebeans.. but not all the spies! remember that.

DeletedUser

Plans? Have you forgotten so quickly I have taken a leadership roll of Controlled Burn? Why attack your recrutiment alliance? I have not forgotten you but no grudge is held. No attacks are planned at all!

DeletedUser

It's not our recruitment alliance.. We do not have one and do not plan on one.

DeletedUser

Prabha! if it was our academy, which its not... I would thus tell them to drop you from leaderhship.. and well! opps... did I let my plan out?

DeletedUser13405

Plans? Have you forgotten so quickly I have taken a leadership roll of Controlled Burn? Why attack your recrutiment alliance? I have not forgotten you but no grudge is held. No attacks are planned at all!

Easy there prabha. As someone who is actually in a leadership role in Controlled Burn, I can safely say that we are not a recruitment alliance for anyone.