Maximjus vs natecp

• Thread starter DeletedUser19140
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19140

Starting this because I enjoyed the sparring between Max and natecp in another forum... (see Number 1 Defender by Alex Stott if you are lost)

So have at... who is the bigger newb???? Max or natecp and why?

Hands down imo it's natecp... why you ask? Cause he is a KB fan!!!!:eek:
that and I have seen Max work... natecp hasn't done much to be spoutting off like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

him being a KB fan does not make him new it makes him talented, smart and awesome...Maybe you have not seen who else are KB fans

DeletedUser

him being a KB fan does not make him new it makes him talented, smart and awesome...Maybe you have not seen who else are KB fans

Rather him being a KB fan makes him Pathetic :D Haven't all you KB fans realized this? Your a fan of a guy that calls himself King Butter! It also makes him a noob for not being able to realize the above said statement. Understand Kb?:pro:

Turn the revolver 180 degrees and pull the trigger :D

DeletedUser

So have at... who is the bigger newb???? Max or natecp and why?
There's a difference between noob and newb. They would be noobs not newbs, lol. Idk who is the bigger noob as idk their playing styles.

Turn the revolver 180 degrees and pull the trigger :D
Since you didn't specify which way to turn it around he can still shoot straight ahead of him and just hold it upside down :p

DeletedUser17632

Since you didn't specify which way to turn it around he can still shoot straight ahead of him and just hold it upside down

I so want to rep you for that, DX, but I can't until I "spread it around" more

DeletedUser

He's got more cities but that doesn't scare me after fighting Achimedes natecp is nothing like i said in another thread he is all talk and no substance our paths will cross soon enough and we will see who will walk away the victor as far as im concerned he has no right to brag and claim we are retreating which is complete bs

DeletedUser

Since you didn't specify which way to turn it around he can still shoot straight ahead of him and just hold it upside down :p

That was intentional. I figured the comment was a close call and id rather say it than it be deleted. So I worded it accordingly. You got the message :pro:

DeletedUser

lol, that is to funny DX I will definitely rep you for that...Devils dont talk about names...Anarchy and Renegades is the name you came up with for your alliance. Do like the shoes and HushPuppy

DeletedUser

lol, that is to funny DX I will definitely rep you for that...Devils dont talk about names...Anarchy and Renegades is the name you came up with for your alliance. Do like the shoes and HushPuppy

Why don't you add some actual sense to your insult. I can see why you found what DX said funny because you have a very lame sense of humor. Why don't you make like a tree and leave HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I am so not funny like you. :eek:

DeletedUser

Why would anyone bother with "KB"?? He was Guardian Corso...got his butt kicked from the game by BW. SE "gave" him the King Butter account....he didn't earn it, it was given to him after he was reduced to one city of 700 points. Then, he was given his current account....didn't earn it, didn't win any of the cities.

He's a mouth with no ability. The only question is, why is SE so desparate that they need to take obviously loser players and give them large accounts? You would think they would give those accounts to good players but no, they give them to rim players.

So if you want to succeed in SE, lose all your cities and cry like a baby from the rim....you will be given a big account of another player who is leaving. Interesting leadership. No wonder they are losing in every ocean.

DeletedUser3635

Why would anyone bother with "KB"?? He was Guardian Corso...got his butt kicked from the game by BW. SE "gave" him the King Butter account....he didn't earn it, it was given to him after he was reduced to one city of 700 points. Then, he was given his current account....didn't earn it, didn't win any of the cities.

He's a mouth with no ability. The only question is, why is SE so desparate that they need to take obviously loser players and give them large accounts? You would think they would give those accounts to good players but no, they give them to rim players.

So if you want to succeed in SE, lose all your cities and cry like a baby from the rim....you will be given a big account of another player who is leaving. Interesting leadership. No wonder they are losing in every ocean.

LOL, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about TWW. You might want to get caught up. guardian corso was KB already. When we found out, we fed him some false info just to prove it, as we were fighting 80-Deep (KB's alliance). guardian was actually kicking your butt from what I remember, but we booted him anyways once we proved he was a spy for 80. That's about the time BW jumped all over him. The account was useless to him at that point so I would doubt he even logged on to it anymore. KB didn't lose one city to us when were fighting with him. He proved to us he knew how to fight, and Lumi got a promotion at work and wanted to give up his account. Once the 80 war was over, we offered him the account.

DeletedUser

Multi accounting? I don't think so. GC played in BW long enough for me to know if that was true. Nice try.

No. He's a traitor to everyone....BW and SE. Sad that you like traitors so much you reward them with new, bigger accounts.

Here's the interesting thing...I like him personally. He's a great guy, great father. But he's a cowboy player with a big mouth. So opinionated that he is blind to what is good for anyone but him.

SE has now given accounts to so many noob/rim players it is rediculous! It isn't even that much fun to take the cities away from them anymore they are such pathetic players. I can understand, in a strange and twisted way, your attraction to GC/KB/Ilum...he's interesting with an ego as big as a skyscraper. But the facts are, you gave him his accounts. People knew the original King Butter player. People know what you have done to raise this rim player to his current "persona".

DeletedUser

Multi accounting? I don't think so. GC played in BW long enough for me to know if that was true. Nice try.

No. He's a traitor to everyone....BW and SE. Sad that you like traitors so much you reward them with new, bigger accounts.

Here's the interesting thing...I like him personally. He's a great guy, great father. But he's a cowboy player with a big mouth. So opinionated that he is blind to what is good for anyone but him.

SE has now given accounts to so many noob/rim players it is rediculous! It isn't even that much fun to take the cities away from them anymore they are such pathetic players. I can understand, in a strange and twisted way, your attraction to GC/KB/Ilum...he's interesting with an ego as big as a skyscraper. But the facts are, you gave him his accounts. People knew the original King Butter player. People know what you have done to raise this rim player to his current "persona".

I like you a lot DivingDW so I do not want to disagree with you to much here, but TWW is making SOME good points. Mostly about KB though and his lack of greater interest for the rest of you :) Can anyone say first dog to abandon ship if things went sour? I know I have my money on it.:pro:

DeletedUser3635

I know for a fact that he was... let's just put it that way. If you couldn't catch it, then I'm sorry you weren't able to, but I guess we were smart enough to catch on. We aren't aloud to talk about the things that happen when you multi, but it happened to him ;)

DevilsKronic said:
I like you a lot DivingDW so I do not want to disagree with you to much here, but TWW is making SOME good points. Mostly about KB though and his lack of greater interest for the rest of you Can anyone say first dog to abandon ship if things went sour? I know I have my money on it.

You two have such a good feud it's entertaining all of us mate. Part of Mel and I's job when KB came on board was to figure out how to deal with his 'ego'. To be honest, he is a great fighter, and ambitious, despite what people may think of him. His latest 'antics' are proving profitable for him, and our guys are glad to help him. We have, however, had to tone him down just a bit.. lol. Nevertheless, he's doing a good job raising heck. I am somewhat jealous of the amount of attacks he has received.

DeletedUser

You two have such a good feud it's entertaining all of us mate. Part of Mel and I's job when KB came on board was to figure out how to deal with his 'ego'. To be honest, he is a great fighter, and ambitious, despite what people may think of him. His latest 'antics' are proving profitable for him, and our guys are glad to help him. We have, however, had to tone him down just a bit.. lol. Nevertheless, he's doing a good job raising heck. I am somewhat jealous of the amount of attacks he has received.

Just wait Kb will show his true colors.

DearLordNo.jpg

I mean how can you trust this guy, this how he tries to scare me.

I still vote Max

DeletedUser6029

hahahahaha....Devils...isn't this a recycled signature photo? I could have sworn that this was posted on the "signature" contest thread.

DeletedUser

Just wait Kb will show his true colors.

DearLordNo.jpg

I mean how can you trust this guy, this how he tries to scare me.

I still vote Max
HAHAHA man oh man to funny indeed just remember he will always have his families unconditional love and that's the main thing :) and hell yeah i will

hahahahaha....Devils...isn't this a recycled signature photo? I could have sworn that this was posted on the "signature" contest thread.
Didn't know buzz killington was here :)

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

DeletedUser15202

Max all the way. Finally some other BW members join me in the forums :D

DeletedUser

LMFO- I like it better being away a couple of days and then coming back to catch up, it is so funny. However Witchy Poo you are as wrong as can be... The truth is this guardian corso account was being played by a close friend of mine[almost like a brother] Which might have explained his same attitude as mine... We played all the time together talking about what was happening sometimes watched one another so I knew all about you and your know it all behind... Guardian's original owner had to leave for a vaca for a month and gave me his account info to play while he was gone. While fighting my war with TE who merged into YS I decided to definitely look in his account being he was in YS and see what they were about... After I logged on and seen all his cities on islands with you, I simply went back to all his and yours convo's found your timeline and plucked 4 cities from you in the same day....That was KB the lousy fighter that did that so you know...

Guardian came back and then shortly after he got into a very bad car accident and was away for a week or so. When he did come back he was completely beat up after SE and BW were both attacking him. he tried to survive but could not and that is the story...Woo

When I folded 80 I knew I was going to SE if they would have me after what I seen from them and yes they do know how to deal with the tantrums from a passionate player quite well.

As far as the ship sinking and me leaving that presents 2 problems. First I would never leave because of us losing, I dont care about that.... I dont see SE ever losing...

Love the pic Devils it was good to resurface it

Status
Not open for further replies.