Pnp Melting butter ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

most certainly would have and will if butter does not do it for me ;)

DeletedUser

most certainly would have and will if butter does not do it for me ;)

Hey PT!

Now that I don't see your cities around anymore I feel a lot better! Sorry just had to say that :)

Just wanted to say though I've honestly never seen you accept or say you we're / are wrong on the forums.

Don't you think it'll help yourself as a individual and your reputation on the community if you listen to other peoples advice and for one time in your life you think about it as constructive instead of an attack on you?

Just feel bad for you homie you still fighting this forum war until now when you have no cities to back it up anymore..

Maybe if you start over and change your personality and mentality things would be a lot better? For everyone? :D

DeletedUser

Hey PT!

Now that I don't see your cities around anymore I feel a lot better! Sorry just had to say that :)

Just wanted to say though I've honestly never seen you accept or say you we're / are wrong on the forums.

Don't you think it'll help yourself as a individual and your reputation on the community if you listen to other peoples advice and for one time in your life you think about it as constructive instead of an attack on you?

Just feel bad for you homie you still fighting this forum war until now when you have no cities to back it up anymore..

Maybe if you start over and change your personality and mentality things would be a lot better? For everyone? :D

LOL HELLO MAKO you should feel better now you can get back to simming your way along!! next ... if i cared what anyone thought of me on here in all likely hood i would not be playing this game ...lol i dont care about a soul here ... it just gives me something to do while at work... and now to continue to make some folks bricks !!

DeletedUser

LOL HELLO MAKO you should feel better now you can get back to simming your way along!! next ... if i cared what anyone thought of me on here in all likely hood i would not be playing this game ...lol i dont care about a soul here ... it just gives me something to do while at work... and now to continue to make some folks bricks !!

So you continue to act the way you do because you lack entertainment in work? Because you seem to act like this every time you're on which I'm pretty sure is when you're out of the office as well.

That would mean that you're attitude to act this way isn't really an excuse to keep you preoccupied at work but a reason for something else. You do this out of work and in work because it entertains you, the act of annoying others and every other negative act you do ( too many to count or explain ) brings you joy. Not to mention the fact that you commit a ton of hours and a lot of efforts to do what you do.

I could go on but I choose not to, because I'm better than that.

Anyway PT I'm always here for you if you need something buddy! Remember the world doesn't have to be full of hate if you cant take real life you can come here for some friends and good times it's never too late. :)

DeletedUser

lol .. you are right probably not monkey let me apologize what im going to do is build a case for your cowardice and then let everyone else decide fair enough? i see you are gaining some rep with your spewing ...congrats!

Remember you tried to that before, your attempt to poison the well with your references to "pathetic" etc were seen for what they were, attempts to dry and draw attention to Phoenixx, the problem was Perrin... Everyone saw through it. Just like they see through it now too.

You seem to have some kind of martyr complex, as if you was the only one trying to fight the good fight. Your attempt at likening events on an online game to events in history were pretty weak and if i may say, very very tedious. You also aren't anything like the people you tried to liken yourself too. The end of the matter is that narcissm got the better of you and you were treated how you deserve to be treated, nothing more complicated or mighty than that.

I would rather a thousand days with Ammon and a thousand battle of words with Sqin than one moment more with you. And to be perfectly frank with you, if sometime during the game Phoennix and Butter have to battle, it will be because it is a game, a game we all enjoy. Not because one side or the other want to try and remove narcissism from the game.

What you think is going to happen is completely irrelevant, you are irrellevant. What you think you are is beyond me. Why you think your posts have relevance is also beyond me, mostly everything you say hasn't just been a bit wrong, it's almost as far from the truth as anyone could possibly get.

You are gone, i got your cities. Thanks for all that work you put into them....

DeletedUser

Remember you tried to that before, your attempt to poison the well with your references to "pathetic" etc were seen for what they were, attempts to dry and draw attention to Phoenixx, the problem was Perrin... Everyone saw through it. Just like they see through it now too.

You seem to have some kind of martyr complex, as if you was the only one trying to fight the good fight. Your attempt at likening events on an online game to events in history were pretty weak and if i may say, very very tedious. You also aren't anything like the people you tried to liken yourself too. The end of the matter is that narcissm got the better of you and you were treated how you deserve to be treated, nothing more complicated or mighty than that.

I would rather a thousand days with Ammon and a thousand battle of words with Sqin than one moment more with you. And to be perfectly frank with you, if sometime during the game Phoennix and Butter have to battle, it will be because it is a game, a game we all enjoy. Not because one side or the other want to try and remove narcissism from the game.

What you think is going to happen is completely irrelevant, you are irrellevant. What you think you are is beyond me. Why you think your posts have relevance is also beyond me, mostly everything you say hasn't just been a bit wrong, it's almost as far from the truth as anyone could possibly get.

You are gone, i got your cities. Thanks for all that work you put into them....
lol well as long you keep adding flame to the fire it never gets ti=o go out ...for those of you who need to see predictions please read UCOBP

WHERE IT WAS CORRECTLY PREDICTED PHOENIXX LEADERSHIP WOULD SWEAR THEIR UNDYING LOYALTY TO BUTTER:)

DeletedUser

lol well as long you keep adding flame to the fire it never gets ti=o go out ...for those of you who need to see predictions please read UCOBP

WHERE IT WAS CORRECTLY PREDICTED PHOENIXX LEADERSHIP WOULD SWEAR THEIR UNDYING LOYALTY TO BUTTER:)

they did not swear anything, we approached Phoenixx in regards to getting rid of you since some of our players were to far away at the time, they answered the call, and performed magnificently.

We are now working together based on the fact that there, Co-Ordinated, can time well, help during seiges, have a pretty good assemble of cities and they work well as a team, not to mention that they have SirWackey and Spanky amongst there ranks, some pretty top guys :p

whatever you predicted perrin, is irrelevant

DeletedUser

they did not swear anything, we approached Phoenixx in regards to getting rid of you since some of our players were to far away at the time, they answered the call, and performed magnificently.

We are now working together based on the fact that there, Co-Ordinated, can time well, help during seiges, have a pretty good assemble of cities and they work well as a team, not to mention that they have SirWackey and Spanky amongst there ranks, some pretty top guys :p

whatever you predicted perrin, is irrelevant
well this is about to go out on the wire as my contact in butter just let me know the game plan... it would seem that butter is going to make room in their alliance for the top half of phoenixx and feed of the rest to avoid having to eat them.. details from the skype chat to follow in ucobp~~~:)

DeletedUser

well this is about to go out on the wire as my contact in butter just let me know the game plan... it would seem that butter is going to make room in their alliance for the top half of phoenixx and feed of the rest to avoid having to eat them.. details from the skype chat to follow in ucobp~~~:)

Then your contact in Butter is wrong, most likely so that you always look like a fool in the forums, and no one believes you and your reputation becomes that of absolute 0 credibility.

DeletedUser

Then your contact in Butter is wrong, most likely so that you always look like a fool in the forums, and no one believes you and your reputation becomes that of absolute 0 credibility.

well we shall see now wont we?

DeletedUser

I rarely post in the forums,however,having read some of the recent subjects and posts I am frankly embarrassed at my initial choice of alliance.I have played this game for over 3 years and enjoyed the challenges of the old world ALPHA.The only problem is that because of the good experience of that world I wrongly assumed I would encounter similar players here.How wrong I was....Perhaps I should consider this a learning curve...P.T I am surprised and disappointed that you led some decent players into this mire ,perhaps you should learn from this too.If you intend to ever become an alliance leader again take responsibility....and behave like a leader.

DeletedUser

I rarely post in the forums,however,having read some of the recent subjects and posts I am frankly embarrassed at my initial choice of alliance.I have played this game for over 3 years and enjoyed the challenges of the old world ALPHA.The only problem is that because of the good experience of that world I wrongly assumed I would encounter similar players here.How wrong I was....Perhaps I should consider this a learning curve...P.T I am surprised and disappointed that you led some decent players into this mire ,perhaps you should learn from this too.If you intend to ever become an alliance leader again take responsibility....and behave like a leader.
keep preaching brother

DeletedUser

lol .. you are right probably not monkey let me apologize what im going to do is build a case for your cowardice and then let everyone else decide fair enough? i see you are gaining some rep with your spewing ...congrats!

alright so about a week and a half ago i go to wacky and ask him politely to disclose who he is pacted with..one of my rules with pacts is i always require full disclosure and i was hearing rumblings from my contact in RoD that you guys were trying to cut a side deal .... me and wacky were pretty cool i thought and even though i was a lil worried because of the way he tried to get me to help him attack our allies at the time in WDS i figured sure he would be cool about it .. he refused and this whole arguement ensued ... which ended in me saying i dont trust any of you and have no more to say on the matter ....i closed the shared forums , and left the pact open to give you guys a chance to prove your true colors .. after all after you fell put with wds you immediately sent a cs at there leader .. so i was waiting ..and a week and a half ago if you had done that , then right now there would be no phoenixx because we would have buried you .... but instead you waited almost 2 weeks , made a pact with butter, and then secure in the knowledge you had someone bigger and tougher behind you.. then attacked ..... sounds pretty cowardly to me:p

Translated "I don't know what i am talking about and i acted like i didn't know what i am talking about"...

Perrin, this is not a case for what you suggest, this is you playing out your own fantasies online and everyone knows how the story ended. You aren't just a little bit wrong, you are about as wrong as you could be....

You got attacked because of your wonderful personality, nobody can help the fact that you have so many people that don't like you Perrin. I saw that, most of your alliance saw it, everyone else saw that. You seem to be the only person in this world that doesn't see things for what they are.

So do you now want to make a post likening yourself to some events in history again? Give us all yet another good laugh? Tragic....

DeletedUser19042

Guys, keep this on topic.

Getting tired of swinging the infract-hammer

DeletedUser

hammer of thor..dude he got a machine gun being bert :D

anyway something on topic..being a third party with no personal interest in the matter..i'd say butter is still intact

DeletedUser

hammer of thor..dude he got a machine gun being bert :D

anyway something on topic..being a third party with no personal interest in the matter..i'd say butter is still intact

THANKYOU, someone for noticing the simple things instead of criticizing everything and anything about Butter.

DeletedUser39847

Guys, keep this on topic.

Getting tired of swinging the infract-hammer

Imagine a judge like figure with a squeaky hammer made of rubber :D:D:D

I'm indifferent about this PnP as pics are small and the story is just not great.

DeletedUser

lol.. well seeing how you did nothing except for the most part i cant say i will take your advice seriously... and since im pretty good at leading alliances i have no doubt i will again.... the only " good players" i had were nico andre , mykon , meta and myth .. the rest of you were not worth the trouble ... and could i have replaced you i would have ..... the largest problem with that alliance was not me .. but inferior material i was left to work with ... 3 days in both founders quit leaving me with simmers and cowards.. i did the best o couls with what i had ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.