Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does anyone have any idea who the mod will be for these forums??? Hope it's someone good...

DeletedUser19554

yeah we want pheniox he's the most awsomess best forum mod ever(maybe out of all) ever no offence to others

hey could we have another fav mod and least fav mod

Also why am i a sad child you scared noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to say being a forum mod must be very difficult, so whomever they choose I wish them the best :) must be hard cleaning up from some ppl ;)

DeletedUser20429

don't tease her! If it's a her sorry if I chose wrong 50/50 shot hope I win.....

DeletedUser

Betsy.

images

DeletedUser

Can we claim phoenix?

yeah we want pheniox he's the most awsomess best forum mod ever(maybe out of all) ever no offence to others

Pheniox Pheniox Pheniox

all the way baby

/me bows

thanks :p but i have this much time --> 0 <-- to mod another world :D lol if i had the time i would without a doubt answer the call :cool:

Clickeh the piceh for cool videh :D

but like baudi said, all mods are good mods and to imply otherwise isnt very nice :p . . . u may prefer my way of modding over another's, but we are all good imho :)

DeletedUser

does it really matter who it is, as long as the person does their job their awesome :p

...................................................................................................
Sign your -rep here

Status
Not open for further replies.