Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

image.php
Dispatch from Molon Labe

Hello all of world Beta.

Molon Labe hearby declares war on Army of Aliens, your actions will not go unpunished. Your aggressive war will not go without justice and we will not live in a world where a tyrant may do as he pleases.

This shadow that covers this world must be wiped out if we are to ever be free. This "Aliens" and his minions roam the world without remorse or fear. It is time to change that. Rise up, take arms against this common threat.

Your decision over the next few days will help set the future of world beta. Take arms and help free our world from the evil that seeks to engulf us all.

Victory,
Victory at all costs,
Victory in spite of all terror,
Victory however long and hard the road may be.

To my enemies, may Zeus have mercy on your souls, for I won't!

Signed
Lord Josh Allsop
eGOD
Dobby
Nikle

DeletedUser

Seconding this. We can not stand idly by while Aliens gets to pick and choose which alliances can stay in this world.

DeletedUser

It is time to change that. Rise up, take arms against this common threat.

Your decision over the next few days will help set the future of world beta. Take arms and help free our world from the evil that seeks to engulf us all.

Trying to get everyone to fight against us? 2 "Elite" alliances not enough? Fun

DeletedUser

This isnt new,..its been brewing for a while.,.............

Glad you guys could join the party :)

Mike62..lol..better add to that stats page :)

me..,,,im off to clean up my Ray Gun

nothing wrong with that ......it sounds like it could have come right out of "plan 9 from outa space" ..gotta love them old b rated movies and their quotes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trying to get everyone to fight against us? 2 "Elite" alliances not enough? Fun

Well we can not fight you in oceans we are not in. Common sense really. We will beat you in our oceans yea, but in ones where we don't have any cities it will be hard.

DeletedUser

This isnt new,..its been brewing for a while.,.............

Glad you guys could join the party :)

Mike62..lol..better add to that stats page :)

me..,,,im off to clean up my Ray Gun
Glad to finally be in the mix as well. It isn't new, but nor was the AoA vs Phen post when Aliens posted that

DeletedUser

Glad to finally be in the mix as well. It isn't new, but nor was the AoA vs Phen post when Aliens posted that

Well both really have just been to inform the rest of the world what's happening. No exciting PnP from our alliances =(

DeletedUser

Forwarded to me by Siindbad

Read from bottom to up LOL

eGOD today at 2:11 AM
I will remember what was said. I only ever lied to Aliens. Your diplomat saw the light. You have ruined all relationships with this side of the war.

Now quit wasting my time.

eGOD
Siindbad today at 2:05 AM
Never said you were using Us, But I said you using AoA. but in your letter to a diplomat. you stated WE, are tools to AoA.

Now its, Kinda funny mind you, that you say "hope for the sake of your alliance"...

I mean, isn't it true you went to AoA for a Strategy of some..kind and spreading messages to hire people for the Phen War?

I'm not gonna try to be a critic when you say "I always remember who has helped me"..

Frankly, Before you go talking to people. you need to make sure you don't express long story's using AoA for example, while talking to Aliens about friendship, and talking to US about joining your side. When we already are supportive of AoA and UAE...

Now, I can see you trying to send a message across....to express your opionion on the matter for support in war efforts, but....double crossing while sending these types of messages will likely get you hurt.

Now the "Sake of your alliance" is more threats in a long term fashion. Why talk trash like that when you can't even prove that your team is ready for war? You think You are going to take AoA ? You going to tear the walls of UAE? Is Phen Alliance the nipple you need to suck on and let them fight for you?

You come to ask people to stand with you, but without a morale plan.

Tell me, how well you gonna stand when AoA puts you in a wheelchair? I mean, asking for friendship one night, and trying to spread campaign crap for Phen alliance surely isn't gonna buy you much credits, or time.

But im gonna assume you do not care much for yourself. I will assume you are the guy to try and defend your team before yourself. Which will likely get you smashed in the first place. And for the most part, you got alot of sailing to do to reach most of the issues, so I guess you have time to talk crap too.

Right now, most will see you as a liar, and 2 timing. and of course manipulate others. so if you enjoy that streak of good news. surely I assume you don't care what others think of you, and for that aswell, is another ticket to feast with.

So I am in concern for you, I hope for the sake of your alliance, that you made the right choice, cause WE all....(ways) remember who lied, manipulated, and belittled us while trying to score brownie points with the #1 Team.
eGOD on 4/23/10 at 11:55 PM
Hello,

I do not know where you get this idea of me "using" your alliance as "tools". Aliens is manipulative, he will attack any alliance that stands in his way and if there are none, continue their expansion until another alliance is forced into fighting them. I am saddened that you would not like to be part of something great here.

I hope for the sake of your alliance that you have made the right choice. I always remember who has helped me when I have come to ask for it.

eGOD
Siindbad on 4/23/10 at 10:14 PM
Dear eGod,

My Diplomat Dash, Has Recently given me the letter you have mentioned about AoA & UAE. Based on the information regarding what was said...

I will be Not Accepting Any NAP From Molon Labe at this time, nor any further agreements ahead of time right now.

I've also recently known you hold a friendship, and wished to create more friendship with Aliens, However, Aliens was sent a copy of the letter you proposed to the Myrmidons. So I'm gonna assume that friendship will likely end.

You come to Myrmidons with....bad messages and some of it belittle's us. and calling us a Tool to AoA / UAE. Then trying to recruit us into your campaign speech, while on the other hand using AoA for "Strategic" Propaganda.

If anyone is Using, Im gonna guess it is you.

When my diplomat speaks, he spoke to you with his behalf of his words. however he does not speak as a whole.

I do give gratitude for wanting to look into us, but it would have been alittle better if you didn't try to tell us how we stand with AoA and UAE, frankly, you do not know where we stand, and we are no tools. And if we were one, I'd request to be a monkey wrench :)

Good Luck with AoA, and Good Luck with Phen's War if you are apart of it, though if you aren't, you'll likely be forced into it now.

Good Day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said before about the Brown Eyes :)

Dishonesty and Cowardice seems to be eGOD's tactics LOL

Extremely Pathetic...

Myrmidons saw through you.

DeletedUser

Ligaron. There is nothing bad in what was posted there. I didn't tell aliens we were going to go to war with him. Don't seen much wrong about that tactic.

All this shows is that the leader of Myrmidons is stupid and lacks cohesion when writing.

DeletedUser

Ligaron. There is nothing bad in what was posted there. I didn't tell aliens we were going to go to war with him. Don't seen much wrong about that tactic.

All this shows is that the leader of Myrmidons is stupid and lacks cohesion when writing.

eGod... it shows your character. Stand with french lube or he will threaten to deal with you later.

Your everything you tried to accused aliens of being and more

Aliens doesn't lie and hide like some worm ;)

DeletedUser

eGod... it shows your character. Stand with Molon Labe or he will threaten you.

Your everything you tried to accused aliens of being and more

Aliens doesn't lie and hide like some worm ;)

So your one example shows his whole character?

Aliens doesn't lie

Are you serious? No come on even you must be joking there....

DeletedUser

Well both really have just been to inform the rest of the world what's happening. No exciting PnP from our alliances =(

Well I'll give you some then...

Once upon a time there was an evil dog, named Aliens.

58%20Evil%20Dog.jpg

He was a horrible little thing who had gained an army of minions through scaring everybody.

One day, whilst him and his little minions were doing what they do best, bullying other players, a new cat had just arrived in town. One who was very cute and never did anything to hurt anyone. He was also a member of the alliance Molon Labe.

cute_cat1.jpg

One day though while the cat was minding it's own business playing with a ball of wool. The big bully dogs started picking on the poor, innocent little kitten.

cat_police_dogs.jpg

However when Molon Labe gained news of this they knew that they had to take action. They trained the little kitten until he could stand on his own two feet and fight back. So the next time the dogs started picking on him, he knew what to do...

633517161706767739-Kung-Fu-Cat---Those-moticats-were-as-fast-as-lightning---Moticats.jpg

So the morale of the story is...

633738322033574860-MolonLabe.jpg

:D