Top 12 Mra's

DeletedUser22517

only MRA players hide them self under different names on public forums :p

DeletedUser

only MRA players hide them self under different names on public forums :p

you numpty we are in same alliance, you know who i am. - lol we are biggest mra we keep having to take invites off as can only have 250 out at one time. but im fine with that, the bigger the better my GF always tells me ;)
maybe thats why she is never at home :(

DeletedUser14397

NAMED AND SHAMED PART 2

Another blind invite that needs to be exposed

2013-07-16_1928.png

2013-07-16_1929.png

LOL
2013-07-16_1938.png

hope this is not off topic lol
A Flo5 today at 20:43
yeah ive heard that a few times after getting blind invites and as i keep saying bring it, a bit info also i only login once a day so it wont be hard

see ya soon toots xx
X666X today at 20:42
im coming for you now, only you
X666X today at 20:42
ahahahaaaa just u wait until i get my hands on you
A Flo5 today at 20:40
its ok i got what i wanted maybe tell your guys that send the invites out to send a message i take offence to blind invites and expose all your pacts
X666X today at 20:39
;) heheheee having fun :)
A Flo5 today at 20:36
its ok im just copying your forum to share on the externals :)
X666X today at 20:34
Welcome :)

I can see Your pretty much alone up there, but we have friends so Your not unsupported :)

Regards

T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mailed you before i invited you, and yet you dare to say i didnt, you owe me an apology, you told me you only log on for a short period every day, to do what ? this - your so pathetic i have never seen anything like this.

I hope every single big alliance see this, and never allow you in anywhere again, i will mail all good players in this world and others, and i will tell them about you, and warn them, so lets see who is the last man laughing, and btw i think you should take a look at our "mra" later

DeletedUser22517

Where did Barbies go :( No more Barbies for mungus :Angry:

DeletedUser11965

I mailed you before i invited you, and yet you dare to say i didnt, you owe me an apology, you told me you only log on for a short period every day, to do what ? this - your so pathetic i have never seen anything like this.

I hope every single big alliance see this, and never allow you in anywhere again, i will mail all good players in this world and others, and i will tell them about you, and warn them, so lets see who is the last man laughing, and btw i think you should take a look at our "mra" later

Wooly is a good player :p

DeletedUser

no shes not, good players dont do things like this, she is trying to ruin things for players outside the game that can never be good, but i see you are created the same way, sry for you

DeletedUser

why is it you approve this kind of behaviour, whats that about "mra that needs to be exposed" - WHY is that needed and why do you think its funny ??? cant you see that what she does ruins the game, what if everybody in an alliance "needed to expose something here" what would that do, i think that if you have any decency you should not accept this behaviour and stop speaking to ignorants like her

DeletedUser

PnP is a major part of this forum and an addition to in-game diplomacy - it has been in use for many years and it's not going anywhere. If you're on the receiving end, yes, that's not ideal but it is up to you to either get over it or counter it with your own PnP. There is absolutely nothing in the rules that even suggests that PnPs - if done correctly - are outlawed from this forum.

Now, keep on topic.

DeletedUser

so the topic here is to expose mra, not expose those thinking its just fantastic to expose
theres no decency in this topic at all and i think this topic should be "named and shamed" more than anything and players like her should be exposed, so that no alliance ever wants a traitor like that

if i ever find her in my alliance shes out faster than she can say im named and shamed

DeletedUser33297

By mass recruiting everybody on this world you're basicly asking for something like this to happen. But I agree, it is not respectful towards your alliance. That being said, it indirectly is your own fault thanks to mass recruiting..

DeletedUser

i did not mass recruit anyone here ok, thats why i get mad, we have some pacts yes, but from that to conclude we are mra and acting like that, thats just an insult and this should not be allowed in the forum

if she would have spent a little more than 5 min of her precious time around here, then she would see and know that we act different, but ignorance became her friend faster than we did, i will make a topic soon, named and shamed and she will be mentioned first

let me ask you little girl - did you go to our forum at all, did you look at our players, did you speak to anyone here ?

DeletedUser33297

i did not mass recruit anyone here ok, thats why i get mad, we have some pacts yes, but from that to conclude we are mra and acting like that, thats just an insult and this should not be allowed in the forum

Not saying you were the person who sent out blind invites, but someone in your alliance did. I'm pretty sure I did not recieve a blind invite into your alliance from a ghost. And no offence, but no single alliance with experienced players would have/need that many pacts. It's a war game, and by pacting everybody on the world you most certainly will not win it.

DeletedUser

this is the beginning of the game, and we do not show our pacts, so why should this be allowed, you really need to stop this sabotage of the game, what would you say if i joined your alliance and posted everything here, maybe i should do that later, oh i forgot i have standards above that

how can this be allowed when people pay for it, ahhh mra´s are prob. not paying money right

i insist that you discuss this and stop it, i really would like to know what else you allow here ? can ppl just copypaste important informations from alliances and share it here on the forum like they want, or what are the rules

DeletedUser

ok so i need to stop, but this madness can continue...
let me sum this up, in a world with alliance cap 250, you have to write every single player you invite, or you end up "exposed" here in this forum ? can you see something wrong about that ? wheres the discussion of the substance of what she is doing ???

DeletedUser

Right, I'm closing this thread temporarily. It is being de-railed - stop appealing to me to punish what does not warrant it. What has been posted is fine by the rules and is therefore fine, period. Please read the rules before you preach what is and is not acceptable.

DeletedUser

why is it you approve this kind of behaviour, whats that about "mra that needs to be exposed" - WHY is that needed and why do you think its funny ??? cant you see that what she does ruins the game, what if everybody in an alliance "needed to expose something here" what would that do, i think that if you have any decency you should not accept this behaviour and stop speaking to ignorants like her

Calling people "ignorants" is however a breach of rules as it's insulting others :p

Quit whinning and get over it bud, you're an MRA.