Passed Multiple Messaging

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 63 91.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20429

I agree with everyone's posts and my personal opinion is IT'S A GOOD IDEA:p

DeletedUser

Great idea. I have no idea why this is not on the devs list already

DeletedUser

its a good and very useful idea.

Only drawback i can see is the amount of extra mail that's generated. This would take a large amount of extra room on the servers. Which is why the prob brought the chat feature out in the first place

DeletedUser

Make A RECIPIENT LIST
FOOLS

How to win friends and humiliate yourself.... :p

I think its a sharp idea.... should be fairly easy to implement, won't effect game balance and is essentially glutton-free. So it has that going for it.

DeletedUser

This is an excellent idea, and is akin to mailing lists as used in many other areas of the interweb.

The forwarding of multiple messages is severely flawed, and far too cumbersome right now, and this idea should be relatively easy to implement.

To simplify it, may I suggest that the recipient lists are used, but with a reply all option? There's already a suggestion to expand the number of recipient lists, and this would go hand in hand quite nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

love this idea.this wpould be perfect for one of my mass messages right now

DeletedUser20429

and you know what sucks about mass mails? the person who sent them can't reply in them until the receiver does :(

DeletedUser

Multiple Messaging Poll

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks. (closes december 26th)

DeletedUser20429

THIS ROCKS!!!! there hasn't been 1 no from anyone Phoenix if you would kindly give this idea to the devs :D:D:D:D:D:D we're at 100%!!!! :p

DeletedUser

Great idea, I know a lot of people use skype but this is much easier.

DeletedUser20429

AWWWW someone had to say no!!!!!!! Now we have 3 no's and about 22 yes's I think that is a clear cut ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.