Music

DeletedUser

Wow fitz thanks for telling me now :p 2 secs I'll have to use that evil photobucket thingy so may take a wile seeing as it hates me

DeletedUser

Our first gig was at a house party and our singer was the biggest doors fan ever. After we finished and we about to leave we wondered where he was. I walked back into the sittingroom and there he was, passed out on the floor with people dancing around him. I think he took hero worship a bit too far

DeletedUser

200751_205218282829612_100000243260128_766276_933234_n.jpg

btw the lettering underneath says "Lizard King"

DeletedUser

Was only 50 euro because im freindly with the guy in the riding wizard he even let me off extra so I could get the bus home instead of walking 11km. He did another tattoo on me which is a half sleeve(which will be finnished when my money kicks in) but I dont think I have any pics of it on my comp there may be a few online

Fitz you better get that band back together and tell me when your playing so I can jump on a bus up to you with a load of other doors fanatics I know... I promise I'll bring the beers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the rest of the band sold out and got jobs. I'm the only one left here keeping it real. Afriend and myself were thinking of getting a bit of a strange band together, just to play at friends house's and that. Me on djembe and a darbuka, my friend on the ukelele and whatever other strange instrument my friend digs up. I like the idea or portable drums you see

DeletedUser

As I am currently drunk/ish id like to go back to the subject of the Doors and am wondering would anyone be interested in seeing a pic of my tattoo of jim morrison on my back?

haha! you got him tattooed on your back? seriously... I just have to see it! :p

EDIT:
Just saw it! Some epic shiet you got there man ;)

DeletedUser

Nice tat Yoho! :) I have a few myself. My latest is a rip off of Brandon Boyd's arm tattoo. But I got mine on my left calf.

DeletedUser

Cheers lads if I could get pics of my others I would but after all this is a gaming forum :p @Wachakow.. Sorry man im really not up to date with who people are but I have a feeling brandon boyd is a celebrity? but calf and leg tats are pretty class :)

@fitz.. you should come down to cork a freind of mine is up to his next in that kind of stuff just random instruments and taste in music.. like he busks with an accordian when hes bored or could break out with a guitar and amp and start doing class solos

DeletedUser

Brandon Boyd is in Incubus

I'll probably have to go down to Cork at some stage anyway so I might toddle along. I'll get the djembe first though!

DeletedUser

Brandon Boyd is in Incubus

I'll probably have to go down to Cork at some stage anyway so I might toddle along. I'll get the djembe first though!

Haha I knew I heard the name before.. not a fan of them but have a cd for some reason, I was going to say if you comming down pints are on me but ehh im broke so cans will have to do :p

DeletedUser

metal is good unless its real heavy scream metal that just ticks me off