Newspaper Myonia Weekly [1st Edition]-The Battles Begin After The End Of BP

DeletedUser

Yeah i guess I should let you get away with some stuff we did hammer you pretty hard on Beta. ;)

I did ask for it haha. It was my mission to be persistently annoying to my enemies on that world. Skewing stats and propagating every day

DeletedUser

thanks for putting in the work to do the newsletter +rep
:pro:

DeletedUser33530

Prephaps you should do an intervew on Hades since they just made 5th place but arent doing so good bp wise

DeletedUser

SHUSH and GaMe oVer are no surprise to see in the top 5 for ABPs.
Red Mist is also no surprise. Good bunch of fighters. I expect to see them stay in the top 5.
No Pants is another one I expect to see stay in the top 5.
Hades Confederacy has a few old friends (and foes) from other servers but they are having too much internal upheaval. We will see.

DeletedUser33530

They sent hades one we sent them a message when they never sent us one denying it. And they did take the request away. So i conclude this they are NOOBS!!!!

DeletedUser30490

Hmmm finally i finished reading all this :p
And dont worry guys next issue ill cover up some interviews from "HC" and definitely "RM"

So dont worry be happy :p

DeletedUser

I find it funny how SheWolff says we are an MRA. We are a group of friends spread over 2 servers, that planned to drop in and invite friends to our islands. If you take a minute to look at the map, out of all the alliances we are the closest grouped (Minus a few scragglers that joined on their own in the genral area). If I am not mistaken MRA's invite whoever from wherever to join them, then get picked apart due to spacing. I'm here under a new name, probably why you haven't heard of me. Then again, I haven't heard of you either. Hopefully when this server dies, you will have some sort of memory of me :p.