New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser33713

new god

4th spell could be to give favor.....small amount given to a higher amount of cost....give 25 favor to another city but cost you 100 favor

DeletedUser52964

This has to be a complete and utter joke
_lol.gif

DeletedUser

I don't like the idea, personally. I can't see how it relates to Greek mythology, but I'm here for the gold.... lol

DeletedUser33379

I hope this is not a prank coz I could do with the gold ... If this is not a prank I would leave the fourth power to you guys coz you are genius ... If this is a prank ... Nice one guys.

DeletedUser9277

This is crazy !!! Maybe he could breath fire like Godzilla and destroy a enemy city building :)

DeletedUser43952

It is a good idea, with the god and with the gold as well.

DeletedUser37154

4th spell can be MERCHANDISING - markets trade better or trade overall faster or every warrior wears a Grepolis Tshirt and backpack and carries more booty

DeletedUser31710

Is this an April 1st joke? If not, it feels wrong and not in keeping with the whole Grepolis motif.
I would prefer to see the introduction of undead skeleton warriors as in Jason and the Argonauts. As in the movie, perhaps you could create skeleton warriors from the hydra's teeth, so maybe gain 5 undead warriors for each time you lose a hydra in battle?

DeletedUser50931

New God.. Lol April Fools day y'all... Did I hear free gold?

DeletedUser50931

Well they've (inno) have just realised how to get 500 people online on the forums.. Mention Free Gold lol

DeletedUser31710

Got my 100 in gold as soon as I returned to the game (Dimale)

DeletedUser50332

Not sure that the Ankylosaurus would replace Cerberus as the new defensive favorite?
Whilst Ank has a good defensive score across the board, is defence against distant weapons what we need and Cerb is slightly higher?
Also, Cerbs require a population of 30 against the Anks 50?
Any views?