New interface sucks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello guys. I'm sure you've already noticed the new interface. It takes a user at least 30 minutes and 5/6 attempts to log in. And then again the slow main interface. It takes 5/6 minutes to push the buttons for farming. WHAT a great new interface !!! The developers should be selected for NOBEL prize. We should campaign for that. What do you think guys?

DeletedUser12324

Mamun i think you are just experiencing this yourself, it's either your connection or a one off bug, i too had some delay getting in-game the other day but after an hour everything was back to normal and it's just as fast as before.

The new interface actually makes a few things easier and has some great new features like the reservations.

Give it a chance and i'm sure you'll be happy with it, like i say after some initial lag it should be normal if not it's your connection, also what browser are you using? I like to use firefox for Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Thanks Phears for your quick reply. I use firefox. And the new interface is really slow. I can't blame the connection as everything was normal with the connection. Now everything is slowed down. I agree with you if you do not clear your cookies. But for your safety you must keep your cookies clear. Isn't it?

DeletedUser12324

Not too sure about cookies as i believe they can slow things down.

I would sleep on it (as such) if i were you and try again tomorrow, if it keeps up i would report it as a bug.

DeletedUser

Thanks Phears for your quick reply. I use firefox. And the new interface is really slow. I can't blame the connection as everything was normal with the connection. Now everything is slowed down. I agree with you if you do not clear your cookies. But for your safety you must keep your cookies clear. Isn't it?

I would recommend trying Google Chrome if you can.

DeletedUser

Its not only me. I asked my alliance members whether they face the same problem. And almost everyone says the same problem. Even one guy says that he could not log in for 12 hours !!!

DeletedUser12324

Perhaps it's a world problem then, i'll leave this to Lane now :p

DeletedUser12324

What world do you play mamun, ill try it now if i can. Might confirm a bug on that particular world.

DeletedUser12324

Ok so this was a new world for me, it did take quite some time to get started, took a very long time to load, once i was on however all was fine, ofcourse i can't speak for anyone already on the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.