New Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the new Graphics and Media Section,

I am carf :). Many of you will know me already, but for those that don't, I play Gamma and Eta unsuccessfully and spend most of my time on the forum. I also make signatures :), you can check out my Albums on my profile for my previous work.

I expect this forum to be full of pictures!! I want everyone to be showing off their artwork however inexperienced they are. I won't accept spam in this section as there isn't much discussion anyway so It'll look really bad :p

Anyway,
In celebration of this new Section I am giving you all your own customizable 'This is' grepolis smiley

Direct Link:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/carf1/Grepolis/thisis.png

thisis.png

Direct Link:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/carf1/Grepolis/thisisenlarged.png

thisisenlarged.png

Because
graphics.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations carf! Are you able to add forum sections? It could be an idea to have a forum bit where all the shops/requests go and a bit where the galleries go :D

Anmolr

Phrourach
Congratulations carf! Are you able to add forum sections? It could be an idea to have a forum bit where all the shops/requests go and a bit where the galleries go :D

Yeah there should be some section for sig and avatar and some random section for all other type of pics.

DeletedUser

Nice; i saw you had become a mod but didn't have time to congratulate. So here goes.

Well done on becoming a mod ready to control your army of evil...oh i'm sorry moderate our forums. :p I'm sure you will do a great job.

Fin =D

DeletedUser5

Congrats Carf on becoming a moderator :) I'm sure you'll do it justice. I hope to see some interesting things happen with this section.

Will the posts accumulated here be counted?

That's irrelevant...

People who take part in this section will likely want to take part in this section, not just take part to accumulate posts.

DeletedUser

As a suggestion, could there be a subforum for "Requests"?
I think it would make sense to separate those from general discussion, competitions, and showrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.