New signature and alliance pic

• Thread starter DeletedUser19569
  • Start date

DeletedUser19569

Hey guys been awhile since ive gotten anything new.. really not looking for anything particular for the sig, something epic that says fortune favors the bold like i have.. but something a bit better than what i have.. also for alliance pic the name of the alliance is The Rising Redemption. Same here,..something epic..=P lets see what you guys can come up with.:p

DeletedUser

A quickee

invictus.png

Hope you like it,if not then feel free to suggest and changes that you wanna see

Also somebody may want to make CoA,I would have done it but I am in a hurry right now

DeletedUser19569

umm.. lets see.. not quite what i was looking for.. its good.. but not what i was looking for.. however i do like the green color that is used so if you could keep that somehow.. also remember it needs to say Fortune Favors the bold and my name. =) Its a start

DeletedUser19569

lol.. very good point.. lets see...well idk what any of that stuff you mentioned is.. but il try to describe something.. a pic of a hooded figure.. darker setting..with my quote and name?

DeletedUser

So this mean I will have to start from nil,I will try to do it if I get some time but at the same time i won't mind if anybody else would like to take this up.

DeletedUser19569

wooo! I love it! only thing...can you change the text type of Fortune Favors the Bold? instead of standard..like curvy or shadowy or something..but awesome awesome! exactly what i was looking for!

DeletedUser

I tried few curly fonts but they weren't suiting that,but if you insist then I will change that,no problem.

DeletedUser

here are few versions,choose whichever you like

invictus.png

invictus1.png

invictus2.png

invictus3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19569

Thank you very much!! amazing job! wish i could rep you again! this was perfect! sorry to be bothersome but could you possibly format this so i could use it for my ingame profile pic?

DeletedUser

I will try to do it soon,whenever I will get some time but since the max size allowed there is only 240x180 so I don't it will be possible to include quote and name both.

BTW credit will be encouraged :)

DeletedUser19569

Oh yes totally i will add that.. ok how about a avatar? need a new one too.. all this is whenever no rush at all..=)

DeletedUser

Here is the avy nothing much that I can do here,choose the one you like

invictus avy3.png

invictus avy4.png

invictus avy.png

invictus avy1.png

invictus avy2.png

DeletedUser19569

:)got one.. and for the profile pic it dosnt necessarily have to be this pic. something like..i like this one so im sure you could find more cool ones...:D

DeletedUser

If you want a different pic than you will have wait for some days maybe weeks since starting from zero takes much more effort and most important some inspiration.

DeletedUser19569

Haha I am willing to wait..you just might have to PM me to get my attention if its weeks..(ill forget about this haha)
also inspiration? such as...go hp go! you can do it? :) or some other sorta thing lol.. take however long it takes. :cool:

DeletedUser

ok I will Pm you when it will be done.

also inspiration? such as...go hp go! you can do it? or some other sorta thing lol.. take however long it takes.

nah not motivation,just some hot cheerleaders ;)

DeletedUser19569

ok sounds good.. and haha yea that be some nice motiviation.... stop...staring...:eek: