New War breaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol warspawn World of Vomit. I will miss the greatest conquerer ever...

DeletedUser16679

("apparently WoV stands for World of Vomit ") ( Warspawn)

I see Gk wont be missed as sadly he seems to have been reincarnated in someone else :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to be working with The One on kicking WoV's butt (apparently WoV stands for World of Vomit :D)
Lol World of Vomit! anyway this is a poor show from WoV.
13th and the One you work very well as a team

DeletedUser

Also what was this outcome you guys were expecting? I don't see anything major.

DeletedUser

Also what was this outcome you guys were expecting?

Well what is the expected outcome of any war?

I don't see anything major.

You're right it was a bit quiet for a while, but that's because WoV was "running away" into another ocean and the Great Khan has left. But things are starting to stir again :)

(By the way, we lost a city to WoV the other day:eek:)

DeletedUser

Well Wallsplat ,
I am sure you will make a good replacement for GK !.
As for running away into a new ocean you would like to think that i guess but would you like me to explain what we were doing with pictures so you can understand ?

DeletedUser

Well Wallsplat ,
As for running away into a new ocean you would like to think that i guess but would you like me to explain what we were doing with pictures so you can understand ?

Wallsplat? :) Those names are getting interesting. To tell the truth I liked Warsperm better- it was more creative.

I don't mind replacing the Great Khan, just tell me if my posts are annoying enough to resemble his:cool:

I also don't think I would understand "your views" of what you were doing even with pictures to look at. Im not as bright as some of those ZEP players out there you know... :p

~ Wallsplat

DeletedUser

Well Wallsplat ,

Well Scambo ;) we can all make names up
I dont believe Warspawn has hidden in vacation when he has lost cities, or will launch attacks then restart the account, start a war and quit, so no I would say warspawn is nothing like GK.

yes please explain with pictures, however you don't have to explain why you have restarted the war, as the whole world knows you could not handle us on your own so waited until the war kicked in, then restarted.
Will we handle to Elite alliances? Im not sure but should be fun finding out.

DeletedUser

I like pictures.... yes explain with pictures. While you are doing nice pictures some of our warriors (not many arty types in our group) can play fight in your harbors :)

DeletedUser

So what we got...
we got: Scambo,Wallsplat.Grandma0161,Tinyh, even me with everything related to dogs etc etc...so be it.
Cut the crap and let those stones fly from your slings, pointless reading page after page. Soon these postings will get too personal and that ain't purpose for anyone I assume?

Score that I care: ruffe vs 13th 3-0, (this is strigtly provacational line) ;)
As an example how you can turn the knife without being too harsh to anyone who is just playing a game

DeletedUser

I don't think we need to be harsh - on a softer note I think ruffe sounds sort of fluffy - like a ruffle - a nice frilly one with pink lace and perhaps made of silk - hand stitched with little cross stitches and ..... oh yes flowers - lilac ones.

DeletedUser

I don't think we need to be harsh - on a softer note I think ruffe sounds sort of fluffy - like a ruffle - a nice frilly one with pink lace and perhaps made of silk - hand stitched with little cross stitches and ..... oh yes flowers - lilac ones.

Nice to see that someone has realized my true nature :) Am I so cute that you want to build me city somewhere close to you and just pass it to me ;)

DeletedUser16679

Well Scambo ;)

yes please explain with pictures, however you don't have to explain why you have restarted the war, as the whole world knows you could not handle us on your own so waited until the war kicked in, then restarted.
Will we handle to Elite alliances? Im not sure but should be fun finding out.

I dont think pictures are needed in this case as you weren't on your own as it had been posted up that The One now merged were helping too, on a lighter note this is supposed to be fun and I for one play this game as a pass time and a bit of respite from a hectic life, A bit of banter and ribbing can be fun and add to the game but the personal slights can be tedious, and not nice to read, if you look back to the start of the war the posts were light hearted and fun and i for one would find this game much more enjoyable if it returned to that, just my personal opinion

DeletedUser

So what we got...
we got: Scambo,Wallsplat.Grandma0161,Tinyh, even me with everything related to dogs etc etc...so be it.
Cut the crap and let those stones fly from your slings, pointless reading page after page. Soon these postings will get too personal and that ain't purpose for anyone I assume?

Score that I care: ruffe vs 13th 3-0, (this is strigtly provacational line) ;)
As an example how you can turn the knife without being too harsh to anyone who is just playing a game

lol
grandma0161 has to be the best sums up some of my posts very well, lol

yes lets get back to war

DeletedUser

I dont think pictures are needed in this case as you weren't on your own as it had been posted up that The One now merged were helping too, on a lighter note this is supposed to be fun and I for one play this game as a pass time and a bit of respite from a hectic life, A bit of banter and ribbing can be fun and add to the game but the personal slights can be tedious, and not nice to read, if you look back to the start of the war the posts were light hearted and fun and i for one would find this game much more enjoyable if it returned to that, just my personal opinion

I do apologise for my personal slights, I am a bit over defensive, similar to yourself, except you handle it better, the 13th are not the only ones to blame, I think the first renaming of a player went to QK :) but I agree enough is enough, and hopefully there will be no more,

DeletedUser16679

I do apologise for my personal slights, I am a bit over defensive, similar to yourself, except you handle it better, the 13th are not the only ones to blame, I think the first renaming of a player went to QK :) but I agree enough is enough, and hopefully there will be no more,

my post was not putting blame at anyone's door as that was not my intention and at times people get carried away , The purpose of my post was an attempt to put this game in perspective, and i apologise if it read differently

PS a bit of renaming can be a bit of fun its the personal insults that are uncalled for

Status
Not open for further replies.