Inactive Topic New Way Of Attack- Waves

DeletedUser

The skill here is, which attack unit will you send in first?

This makes the game more tactically relevant.

I would completely disagree that this 'dumbs down the game', as this adds a new tactical twist for both the attacker and the defender (both ideas relevant)

DeletedUser

The skill here is, which attack unit will you send in first?

This makes the game more tactically relevant.

I would completely disagree that this 'dumbs down the game', as this adds a new tactical twist for both the attacker and the defender (both ideas relevant)

It doesn't dumb it down. It overcomplicates both the battle system and the process of sending attacks.

Seriously, don't fix what isn't broken.

DeletedUser18132

As much I as I would like this, I have to agree with Chris.

DeletedUser

It doesn't dumb it down. It overcomplicates both the battle system and the process of sending attacks.

Seriously, don't fix what isn't broken.

It seriously does dumb it down for newbies.

With this idea, one could place all of your offensive units from one city in an attack and then direct which goes in which wave while sending it.

While before you would have to individually send them.

DeletedUser

It seriously does dumb it down for newbies.

With this idea, one could place all of your offensive units from one city in an attack and then direct which goes in which wave while sending it.

While before you would have to individually send them.

You mean people actually send separate attacks for each damage type? :D If you think that, obviously you haven't played that much.

Adding an interface to choose the order of attack for each type would only slow down the process of sending attacks.

DeletedUser

Um this is a no for me. it would take way to long to send attacks. Also it would be very difficult to add in. Every attack would take like 1 minute to possess instead of 1 second.

The only way I see to add something like this would be to have special units like catapults attack the wall first then have the normal troops attack the enemy troops then have the catapults attack any remaining troops left.

DeletedUser20429

Um this is a no for me. it would take way to long to send attacks. Also it would be very difficult to add in. Every attack would take like 1 minute to possess instead of 1 second.

The only way I see to add something like this would be to have special units like catapults attack the wall first then have the normal troops attack the enemy troops then have the catapults attack any remaining troops left.

Should be process lol.

OP: I agree with the above as what he says is true it would take far longer to organise and to send the attacks. Plus consider server lag?

DeletedUser

The attack one, was merely a balancing out act for the main idea which is the defensive City Guard idea. It does not have to be used, although it would be useful for CS attacks.