News FLASH FOR LARGER ALLAINCES

DeletedUser

Hello All,

I play on the Gamma Server and in Ocean 17 and am a leader of Rebels League. Anyway. A player by the name TourTureDSoul sent a mass mail to all the alliances ranked from 100-20 and thats it none of the larger alliances. The message said that he was planning on creating a large alliance that all the smaller alliance would merge into to try to desotry RDLM and TBS and many more of you larger alliances.:eek: Although, my alliance declined I think many others said yes and there is still talk about Rising up to the top. I just wanted everybody to be aware of whats going on even though I know your going to destroy them.(SW) I can foward you the message if I still have it just message me on the Gamma server.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I got a message like this months ago from a different member when I was leading Wolfships. I doubt that even if all the other alliances in the world went to war against the main ones they would get far

DeletedUser

I agree. He just sent a new one owen. A brand new one trying to get more people to merge. They are not gonna get far.

DeletedUser

All of Gamma vs the top 6 wouldn't even be a competition

DeletedUser

let alone all above rank 100-20..... i doubt they would even get far if they tried against just ONE of the top alliances...

DeletedUser

If these guys want our cities, there's only one thing to say:

Molon Labe

lol

DeletedUser

Theere would be no war in Gamma lol. It would just be a whole bunch of noobs that people would farm lol. That would be no fun. But it would be cool.

DeletedUser5398

i still say we split each quarter into 4 major alliances and see which one outlasts the other.

i also still want to see a super-hero world where gamma fights the other servers.

VB

DeletedUser15015

The problem with a foolish merge like that is one of logistics. Even if these alliances merge, they are still oceans apart and thus unable to work together as one unit. The top 5 have been fighting each other for roughly 2 yrs. They are battle hardened and that is why they are on top...and there is a reason these smaller alliances aren't... quality of players.

DeletedUser

That would be cool. Gamma will definently win. We have the best fighter on Gamma. Gamma is one of the hardest worlds to surive in. I mean you have Stormcock, Kreger, The Black Peagus, myprojects, Tang, and more and more. I mean Gamma is kinda unstopable. I mean I have played on Gamma since August and still only have 45,000 points because I have been conquered so much lol.

DeletedUser

The problem with a foolish merge like that is one of logistics. Even if these alliances merge, they are still oceans apart and thus unable to work together as one unit. The top 5 have been fighting each other for roughly 2 yrs. They are battle hardened and that is why they are on top...and there is a reason these smaller alliances aren't... quality of players.

Partly true, they have been fighting a long time and have some great players but they also have a lot of inactives & simmers, so pure size is no measure of greatness and they are on top due total points which can be gained from recruiting alone, MRA's being the prime example. So lets not detract from some of the smaller, all active alliances outside the top group who would be harder to defeat.

DeletedUser

Stormcock? Hey are you still playing! If you are message me on Gamma!

Thanks,

DeletedUser3613

TourTuredsoul is a noob, he can rally as many rim alliances as he wants the only active part of their forum will be the support part and the bolt room :)

DeletedUser

Stormcock? Hey are you still playing! If you are message me on Gamma!

Thanks,

Only playing on the pf's now mate but I remember getting a message off this guy saying I could have a leadership position if I joined them as I was over 100k in points :) I was sooooooooo tempted to join them after I could see through all the tears from laughing but the thought of having to lose 1.3 mil in points to meet the just over 100k stopped me :)

DeletedUser

Wait what??? My alliance now that I founded has 14 members and 1,600,000 points