Newspapers

DeletedUser

What the heck happened to the newspapers i liked reading them

DeletedUser39031

Newspapers rarely last more than a 2nd edition as the writer normally gets rimmed of loses interest. There are exceptions though.

DeletedUser

Newspapers rarely last more than a 2nd edition as the writer normally gets rimmed of loses interest. There are exceptions though.

FAQ: Is starting your own newspaper a good idea and a sure way to prevent your account from being rimmed? :D

28549af370cc30a3a7ee84dd1e0ca2df.gif

DeletedUser39031

FAQ: Is starting your own newspaper a good idea and a sure way to prevent your account from being rimmed? :D

28549af370cc30a3a7ee84dd1e0ca2df.gif
Yes, until you post enough newspapers that an alliance starts disliking you, what happened to me anyway

DeletedUser48572

Yes, until you post enough newspapers that an alliance starts disliking you, what happened to me anyway

You had one of the best newspapers i've ever seen..was really in depth and an interesting read from top to bottom..wish you still did it.

Should have an agreement with the server for journalists just reporting the news on the battlefield :)

Edit: Makes it hard if journalists are fighting also though..but should be some kind of way to resolve that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23971

If that refers to when you were in Truculence then it wasn't personal - it was your alliance that wasn't popular and their leaders looked too short term (aka greedy) once again. Your threads were well received.

I am not a fan of Newspapers as they usually veer to PR or self congratulation.

IPS did a very good thread trying to evaluate alliance performance across the whole world based on size (numbers/points) in that world.