No Mercy-KostaCzvLazic's premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19554

of course

can i rcommemed theonlythomas for black list

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the name No Mercy has 50% of the votes, and it has the most votes.
Please vote for the name here, and the name you like might be the alliance name.

DeletedUser19554

i'll upgrade my position to leader if that's okay with you

DeletedUser

Ingame name:Raith73
Do you wan't to be in any position:I can do forum mod if need be should have the time.
Grepostats link:http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=raith73&type=player
Most BP in one world:7426
most DBP in one world:2926
Most ABP in one world:4500
most cities in one world:3 about to be 4:)
Are you a offensive of Defensive player:Offensive
How Long have you been playing Grepolis: About a month and a half but I am a seasoned www.tribalwars.net player ranging back to over 3 years ago
How much time per day can you be online: Im on about every 40 mins via phone if Im not at home just to make sure to farm:)
Will you stay till the end: Hell ye
Will this be your main world: I can easily handle 2:cool:
favorite settings: Don't matter to me
suggest player(s) for open invite:
suggest player(s) for blacklist:
suggest name for the alliance:

DeletedUser

Ingame name:Raith73
Do you wan't to be in any position:I can do forum mod if need be should have the time.
Grepostats link:http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=raith73&type=player
Most BP in one world:7426
most DBP in one world:2926
Most ABP in one world:4500
most cities in one world:3 about to be 4:)
Are you a offensive of Defensive player:Offensive
How Long have you been playing Grepolis: About a month and a half but I am a seasoned www.tribalwars.net player ranging back to over 3 years ago
How much time per day can you be online: Im on about every 40 mins via phone if Im not at home just to make sure to farm:)
Will you stay till the end: Hell ye
Will this be your main world: I can easily handle 2:cool:
favorite settings: Don't matter to me
suggest player(s) for open invite:
suggest player(s) for blacklist:

welcome to the alliance
and, you can be the mod

DeletedUser

No Mercy

the name will be No Mercy, as 56% of the votes were for that name
We will join Athens on the North west side, and our name will be No Mercy.

DeletedUser

Hey Kosta, its me. Thing im your friend but not sure. I would love to join it just a was hoping for some leader rights, if i could possibly become diplomat with leader rights that would be great, thanks in advance.

Oh and for experience i play in Pi where i have 13 cities, also use to play in theta and eta with 6 and 7 cities way back when i started.

not the entire thing, I know some stuff about you, just answer these parts:
[noparse]How much time per day can you be online:
Will you stay till the end:
Will this be your main world:
Do you wan't to be in any position:
[/noparse]

I play about 7 hours a day with school, on week-ends im on about 14 hours if i dont have a soccer game.

I will stay until i know the alliance is done, by this i mean if we are 50th in the world i will leave and once i leave i will just quit. So ya im in it till i decide my time is up.

No, in all honesty this will NOT be my main world. in Pi i have 13 cities and that will be my main world but i will spend plenty of time in this one.

Name has been decided.

I would like to be diplomat with leader rights, thanks.

Hope this App is ok and sorry for posting a bit much in this forum.

DeletedUser

Hey Kosta, its me. Thing im your friend but not sure. I would love to join it just a was hoping for some leader rights, if i could possibly become diplomat with leader rights that would be great, thanks in advance.

Oh and for experience i play in Pi where i have 13 cities, also use to play in theta and eta with 6 and 7 cities way back when i started.

I play about 7 hours a day with school, on week-ends im on about 14 hours if i dont have a soccer game.

I will stay until i know the alliance is done, by this i mean if we are 50th in the world i will leave and once i leave i will just quit. So ya im in it till i decide my time is up.

No, in all honesty this will NOT be my main world. in Pi i have 13 cities and that will be my main world but i will spend plenty of time in this one.

Name has been decided.

I would like to be diplomat with leader rights, thanks.

Hope this App is ok and sorry for posting a bit much in this forum.

I already have a diplomat, sorry I didn't strike through the text, I forgot :(
Anyway, I accept anyone, but I kick the inactive.
And sorry for the name part of the app, I'll remove it

scaled.php

DeletedUser

Sorry then, I want to be in an alliance where i am leader, diplomat, or at the least a recruiter. GL with this alliance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.