no unnecessary capitals please

DeletedUser17088

I love Pythagorus.

Only played the one world with him but there aren't many non-mods I hold in higher esteem!

Aicy

Strategos
there aren't many non-mods I hold in higher esteem!

So sad.

Mods always seem to think of themselves and their brethren as better than everyone else. They act that that to, it's like people who become mods who I've never even talked and don't know at all talk to me in way that they've known me for a long time and can act condescending.

DeletedUser5061

They need sub-forum like The Beasts, The Pros or The Elite for people like pyth and socrates34, they don't belong in the same section as the some of these noobs.

DeletedUser

They need sub-forum like The Beasts, The Pros or The Elite for people like pyth and socrates34, they don't belong in the same section as the some of these noobs.
stop, you're gonna make me blush :p

DeletedUser

agreed. smoothies and wine and beer and whiskey are all far better than milk in fact.

DeletedUser

images

DeletedUser17088

So sad.

Mods always seem to think of themselves and their brethren as better than everyone else. They act that that to, it's like people who become mods who I've never even talked and don't know at all talk to me in way that they've known me for a long time and can act condescending.

what i mean is that out of all the non-mod players i talk to (because i talk to mods most of the time :) )i like pythagoras a lot

It has nothing to do with non-mods being second rate

DeletedUser

wow, these threads died even faster than i thought they might :D