No World Wonders in Xi

DeletedUser21665

no offense to other players opinions, but here is mine:
Every alliance enemy or friendly should have a sort of silent law. if one begins to build a world wonder, every top alliance ally or enemy will fight until it is destroyed. This way xi can go on for an unlimited amount of time unless it drops below 1000 players.

DeletedUser14385

Hahahahahaha this all is funny :) But I just know that will be really sucks if xi become 2.0 world!!!

xi becomes 2.0 next week with all of the servers...thats a battle that we players have well and truly lost

no offense to other players opinions, but here is mine:
Every alliance enemy or friendly should have a sort of silent law. if one begins to build a world wonder, every top alliance ally or enemy will fight until it is destroyed. This way xi can go on for an unlimited amount of time unless it drops below 1000 players.

check the rankings, the guy who's ranked 1000 has 2k points, you need to go to 800 to get ppl with 2 cities or more and i know of dozens of bigger inactive players that i farm everyday....xi's days are numbered

i personally think we should merg the top 200 players and just build the things...if theres actually 200 active players left

DeletedUser

I know what will happen, we will all wake up one day and not be able to login :( I hate starting out it is so slow but xi will once again be an exciting place as we all face new challenges (well some do lol ;))

DeletedUser12512

i personally think we should merg the top 200 players and just build the things...if theres actually 200 active players left

agreed. Not only that , we should time the completion of them to coincide with another servers completion, so the players of Xi can enter a joint hero world and face NEW enemies.

DeletedUser

Yea berserxes you are right :) I think that xi will be one big fun place and will be really interesting!!!

DeletedUser

I say we get merging asap and start getting ready to put Xi out of its misery :)

DeletedUser

Xi opened on January 31st 2011, and is a Speed 2 World.

As of the date that the update will go through, Xi will have been open for 10 months. As it is a Speed 2 World, this means that in game-time, it has been open for a total of 20 months. Based on that, Xi is 14 months past the 6 month requirement for Wonders to be available.

As a result, Xi will be entitled to a discount of 182 million points, bringing the needed alliance total down to 68 million points.

On the date of the Update going through, Xi will be entering the Age of Wonders.

Sorry people,
I have been very busy with the real life.
I got to read the comments but I am still having difficulty to understand the issue, and coming up with the possible solution.

So I have questions.
1. what could happen if we merge a super alliance, as some of you have mentioned? What could we achieve that way?
2. How much time do we have to do whatever is necessary to save the world?

Someone please explain me and others about it with simpler words.
(admin or moderator comments would enlighten us as well.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

the problem is xi has a tiny population, depending on what inno classes as active we're allready way below the 1000 player mark which means xi will be shut down at the first lot of server cuts, whether this was caused by pv scaring everyone off or the whole rim being pacted together meaning new recruits have no targets and no possible growth or even because 2.0 opened soon after xi doesnt really matter

our solution isnt to try and "save" the world, for that we'd need a few hundred new players to join and considering how many servers they can choose from thats not gonna happen, our proposed solution is to join the top players together and build 4 of the wonders asap, 1 in each corner of the map, that way we gain entry into the hero worlds faster and just hope they deliver a faster pace and a much higher world population

DeletedUser12512

the problem is xi has a tiny population, depending on what inno classes as active we're allready way below the 1000 player mark which means xi will be shut down at the first lot of server cuts, whether this was caused by pv scaring everyone off or the whole rim being pacted together meaning new recruits have no targets and no possible growth or even because 2.0 opened soon after xi doesnt really matter

our solution isnt to try and "save" the world, for that we'd need a few hundred new players to join and considering how many servers they can choose from thats not gonna happen, our proposed solution is to join the top players together and build 4 of the wonders asap, 1 in each corner of the map, that way we gain entry into the hero worlds faster and just hope they deliver a faster pace and a much higher world population

I'll add to that slightly, as I don't see any reason to build the wonders in different corners of the world, unless of course you want to spread out the players contributing?

Patriott,

The world XI will end before any exisiting alliance could successfully build 4 wonders and open the hero world. (mathematical probability)

Our options are (1) to let it die, or (2) to build a hero world and hope that it gets an influx of new players or
(3) Build a hero world that is jointly populated by players from XI and another server (we can do this by finishing our world wonders close to the same time other servers do, the chance of which is greatly increased if we control the 'finish time' for these wonders, by being prepared to finish the 4th wonder at a time of our chosing.

To do this, we need everyone (the top 200 actives) to participate together. If we don't do this, it is likely XI will end, with no future potential hope to migrate to a hero world, and take advantage of the new game enhancements offered in a hero world.

Essentially, we would need to start on a different server and do it all over again, in hopes we wouldn't be in the same situation 6 months later.

When I proposed the idea I thought it would be a long shot unless we could manage to get the people to organize and commit together, we can, as long as we are determined.

I think (3) is the best thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

as for timing i think the biggest and best alliances that dominate their servers will finish in double quick time, as these are the guys i would hope for a chance to mix it with i think we'd need to get the wonders done as fast as pos

another benefit would be less res transferring for each of us, sending res to an island for a giant sim structure has absolutely zero appeal to me, this way we can cut it down and get it out of the way, then all we have to do is cross our fingers that the hero servers deliver some competition

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I think that leadership is making big mistake with this update. We like 1.2 servers and want to play there and if someone wants to play on 2.0 there are loads of worlds so they should join them.

DeletedUser

I think that leadership is making big mistake with this update. We like 1.2 servers and want to play there and if someone wants to play on 2.0 there are loads of worlds so they should join them.

Yep but I don't think they care to be honest, besides there is more money to be made in 2.0 worlds for them :(

DeletedUser

Yes Gortrex it is needed, but we doing this really slow.

Dude,

We been playing for months and the 1.26 game has a calculated lifespan of at least 2 years, so a couple of days discussion makes zero impact.

If you wanna play something fast and unsatisfying jump on a Halo server !!!

:pro: