Nooby things you done in your first worlds

DeletedUser

What sort of nooby things did you do when you started playing ? ;)

-Durm

DeletedUser

When I started in Omicron, I researched espionage, built more archers than swordsmen (I thought it sounded great that I could shoot my enemies before the got so close) and didn't realize for a while that I had to strengthen farms to 100% to get full load from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nooby tactic

My first world was Delta in april 2010.

Most nooby move i ever made was building 100 Fireships and thinking i was invincible, Then i watched the colony ships float right past :D:D

And Casting Athenas protection on people when they asked for support

DeletedUser

My First world was alpha, where I ran a rather Mra Style Alliance. Though, at that point, every alliance was like a Mra..

I moved to Beta.Grepolis.com soon after, and I am back to this world again.

Though, this Mra Alliance was one of the best, and Acheived success. Its not something I would regret.

DeletedUser

In Iota, I joined "Children of the Light II" Emphasis on the two. Their max points were 300, then you got sent to the mother alliance. ...does that even count as a jr. jr. alliance?

DeletedUser

I founded Hogs of destiny, though it managed to train thousands of players. It changed the entire player base of Grepolis. I don't think this was nooby, but it was a lot of effort and happened in the past. I am extremely proud of hogs of destiny and the number of players that became experienced as a result of it. It was probabily my most announced moment.

Now, Im coming back and bringing my own alliance, titled: Hogs Strike Back

DeletedUser

attacked with archers.....
attacked a 500k player from 24 hours away....

DeletedUser

I went on a Spy Op and accidentally mass-messaged the entire alliance instead of mine...

DeletedUser

LOL good times ^

I got a ally to start a revolt for me, sent the CS and it failed and it got killed :p

DeletedUser

I went on a Spy Op and accidentally mass-messaged the entire alliance instead of mine...

This one ftw! :D

My biggest noob mistakes:

Asked a fellow member if i could free up some population by attacking him with some swords, sent 250 chariots as attack by mistake. (he was not happy as we were on an enemys island)

Building a mass army ready for an attack then realizing i have no boats to send them on. (done this about 4 times)

DeletedUser

When I first started on Iota, I created an alliance and invited the top 10 players in the world. At the time I was pretty proud.

DeletedUser14437

On Beta I launched an attack of 3 Colony Ships are ARchers thinking they could win...

DeletedUser15240

I fail to see why this has to be on your first world, the other day I killed my own CS on xi (facepalm to me btw) and that was hardly my first world.

Mind you alcahol+grepo=numerous failures

DeletedUser

I built and built fireships assuming that it could kill the cs.
I thought that since horsemen costed more, they could defend well. so everytime I was in revolt, I built tons of horses, and for the love of god, could not understand how they kept getting killed.

DeletedUser14385

on kappa i sent a siege attempt but forgot to send a cs with it, then i forgot id asked an alliance member to send support which i killed when i resent the siege the following morning :/