November POTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok I'll start this off.

You may nominate only 2 people, they must play Psi and be active on the forums. The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll. Nominations close 3 days from opening.

I believe there are to be some standard rules on the POTM voting so I'll check that out and add later on, but they shouldn't stop nominations.

I'll also see if they'll will give out prize and title :)

Nominations with 2+ so far:
Boomonster
AoE
QCI
pyth
JehovahsWolf
fotns
Baron
bbcue
mac edward
PrincessLozza

Have fun.

Lozza

DeletedUser17088

I vote - BooMonster: Always cheery on the forums and leaves lighthearted comments :)

that is all

DeletedUser

since boo and qci are already up i'll go with fotns and baron1027

DeletedUser

BBCue - Great posts, great leader, and great PnPs. :)
Mac Edward - beneath his cold, hard exterior, lies a humorous fellow underneath! I know... I was surprised to find out too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21784

I nominate
QCI TCG -- always smart (and humorous)
JehovahsWolf -- he's sooooo amusing ... always makes me laugh... what a pity he'll soon be history...

DeletedUser

When nominations close, which is in 3 days from Princess Lozza's post, I will create the poll.

DeletedUser

Golly, moi being nominated! :) And moi being such a total noob.

I'm all overcome... (blush) but not speechless (luckily!).

I couldn't have done with it without those that I bounce off :) if nothing happened here, i wouldn't have anything to say (hard to believe, but true).

So that's all of you - especially Lozza and, yes, you Baron (although I hate to admit it :p ) so I'm nominating you two, too

DeletedUser

I nominate BBcue and Fist of the north star for hilarious Baby with sand in fist picture.

DeletedUser

this is a tough decision - proves Psi forum is alive and kicking.

Pythagorous - unequaled top 12 rankings
daizans fanclub - others have moments, but no one stirs the pot more on a consistent basis

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support guys but awwwwwww didnt even get to campaign to win your vote i had a song, tshirts and resources to give you all to win your vote i guess my damm personally got in the way.

Anyway congats to all so far for voting for me you made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.