O no Not in PI! Please noooo

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

OMG......One of the Largest MRA's of Grepolis history invade pi today.

If you dont know em im surprised, but they are the largest MRA in many other worlds.

I dislike MRA's

DeletedUser

who is this MRA you are talking about. Obviously you are ignorant enough to see a reasonably high number of members and jump to the conclusion MRA

DeletedUser

who is this MRA you are talking about. Obviously you are ignorant enough to see a reasonably high number of members and jump to the conclusion MRA
Didn't you just do the same? Since you don't know who he is talking about, how do you know he's incorrect about his statement? He might be but without complete information, you're doing the precise thing you're accusing him of.

DeletedUser

Danny you seem to get very defensive when MRA is mentioned, is that because TGGE are the biggest MRA? and i back that up with TGGE academy and TGGE academy 2...

TGGE is willing to take any noob or refugee into their ranks, sad excuse for an alliance!!

DeletedUser

Real madrid

Danny, every world has been infected by REAL MADRID at one point. ABout a year ago they were large then faded away, I say large not to be insulting.

For instance when I played on Gamma, Iota, Beta, and Epsilon (of which i believ these are the correct worlds), REAL MADRID had up to, 15 Main alliances, and around 15+ Aced's,

Most of their players were refugees, and they had a very low Point avg. They didnt fight much, and they're leader was inactive.

Now im just noting that one of their alliances sprang up in Pi last night, now maybe Pi being a highly established world, will not allow that scurge to grow, but thats all in time.

If I can reccolect, here is a few if them

REAL MADRID
REAL MADRID II
REAL MADRID III
REAL MADRID IV
REAL MADRID V
REAL MADRID VI
REAL MADRID VII
REAL MADRID VIII
REAL MAD VIIII
REAL MADRID X
REAL MADRID XI
and so on

now they seem to go with the title, which sounds oddly like an MRA alliance title

"REAL MADRID NORTH"

DeletedUser

Guys,

TGGE is a LARGE group of FRIENDS who are willing to HELP EACH OTHER and TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY TO the best of their ability. we HAVE FUN, CHAT, FRATERNISE WITH THE ENEMY and of course, KICK

We do all this whilst having fun and not commenting on every forum anc critising people. I have never critised phears, nor anyones alliance, nor ever posted a non-friendly post not in reponse to someone elses un-friendly post.

Learn to do the same guys please for the sake of these forums.

you will notice i have never said anything bad about incubi, thats cos they have some decent players. Shame they take this game too seriously

DeletedUser

Tell you what guys, i dare you to watch saving private ryan or we were soldiers and then let's see of that gets you depressed/freaked out :p

DeletedUser

Saving Pvt Ryan, is my fav movie Ive watched it over 123 times.

DeletedUser

nor ever posted a non-friendly post not in reponse to someone elses un-friendly post.
I disagree. You posted a very unfriendly message to the OP and he wasn't even talking about your alliance.

Obviously you are ignorant enough to see a reasonably high number of members and jump to the conclusion MRA

I certainly took that as an unfriendly post.

Danny9990 said:
So perhaps you might exercise more care in practicing what you suggest others do.

DeletedUser

lol Danny9990 if you have lots of complains stay away from the forum! go play ingame and make your self useful, sooner or later your alliance will fall:p

or tell you what ill give you my account when i get bored if you promise you can handle my account:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow

Guys,

TGGE is a LARGE group of FRIENDS who are willing to HELP EACH OTHER and TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY TO the best of their ability. we HAVE FUN, CHAT, FRATERNISE WITH THE ENEMY and of course, KICK

We do all this whilst having fun and not commenting on every forum anc critising people. I have never critised phears, nor anyones alliance, nor ever posted a non-friendly post not in reponse to someone elses un-friendly post.

you will notice i have never said anything bad about incubi, thats cos they have some decent players. Shame they take this game too seriously

No offense but 2 academies?! really? I have a friend in your academy and he became a leader within 2 weeks and only had like 1 city!

DeletedUser

lol Danny9990 if you have lots of complains stay away from the forum this is not for little boys! go play ingame and make your self useful, sooner or later your alliance will fall:p

or tell you what ill give you my account when i get bored if you promise you can handle my account:cool:

oh no, please whatever you do dont do that, then they will learn how to earn bp.:p

when im done with that cheat eddy i may pay you a visit.:pro:

DeletedUser

I think i shall be joining yowhatsup in leaving this forum, though for differnet reasons. Clearly some people here have no respect for anyone else, make false accussations and turn a fun game into stress.

princexile, stop bullying others like phears, learn to grow up yourself cos you're ruining this game for others

DeletedUser

2 academies and the main alliance, sad sad mra, you's will literally let ANYONE into you're alliance, cause its easier for ggw to monitor their own inactive's so you's can eat them up and bring in fresh meat to the slaughter....

ahhh danny did you enjoy that 2.2k slinger bomb i sent you the other night? i got another 1 building for you, but this time is going to be bigger :)

DeletedUser

what? the one that killed 1.1k of my own troops.. oh yeah, even mason's mini brain can work out tht aint a good KD ratio :p fyi, if you wonder why i go on vacation its cos im atch on hols, i already set it, its not cos im sooo scared of tht horrifically large sligner bomb of yours.

and fyi, who's top, oh wait us? your reply: who's top ABP and DBP. my reply: when you click ranking, which type of rank appears? POINTS, cos we are and always will be NUMBER 1 :)

oh, and 'you's will literally' is extremely bad grammar for an english speaker like yourself.

DeletedUser

danny you's are only number 1 on points because tgge merged with uw and whoever else,

blah blah blah, you packed you're city because i am around you, you're scared and so you should be, because i will be taking cities off you real soon :)

DeletedUser

oh and you havent packed your cities on that island? and scared? says the person who went on vacation mode when he started losing cities

DeletedUser

ohh the grammar police is out, ooops i didnt know i was being watched and faulted on my grammar and spelling...

well done danny you got me, now how about you stop all you're moaning about how much of an mra you're alliance is and come get some, no.1? start acting like it and shove me out of you're ocean, ohhh wait you's have already tried and failed :)