Oceanus

DeletedUser6950

Anyone know what's going on with the Xmortis break off alliance - Oceanus? I'm thinking by the looks of the players involved that its a way for a group of Xmortis players to co-ordinate attacks better, especially in the east against TFL. I'm going by the saying that if I don't ask I don't get.

DeletedUser6950

Seems like I just answered my own question with a bit of intel.

Qlander today at 6:24 AM
Hi guys, we are reforming the alliance. Xmortis will become the academy and we are making a new more select/elite one. Please leave X and join Oceanus (current name, will likley change soon)..

DeletedUser

The "elite" active player left X and made Oceanus.

I know the whole story but don't know if I should say.

DeletedUser12054

Cool...we'll elevate the level of attacks on the weaker players in Xmortis

DeletedUser5994

The "elite" active player left X and made Oceanus.

I know the whole story but don't know if I should say.

Im in Xmortis and i don't even know whats going on feel free to tell me.

Well i left Xmortis now though :eek:

After 1 year and 1 month :eek:

DeletedUser

They really should change the name.. anus.
too bad you showed us your opsession maybe you should go see doctor before its too l8. Instead shoving plain stupidity Google could make you smarter...;)
Anyway name is not finalized. And all is just maybe.

In most simple way we are making fine selection of ppl that need too fall if you want to see fall of X. Some that see more than words can pull out alot from this.

I rly liked 1 big alliance that most other players saw as bunch of weaklings that needed butt saving by our heroes Dragon Head. :cool:
Its time to end that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

too bad you showed us your opsession maybe you should go see doctor before its too l8. Instead shoving plain stupidity Google could make you smarter...;)
Anyway name is not finalized. And all is just maybe.

In most simple way we are making fine selection of ppl that need too fall if you want to see fall of X. Some that see more than words can pull out alot from this.

I rly liked 1 big alliance that most other players saw as bunch of weaklings that needed butt saving by our heroes Dragon Head. :cool:
Its time to end that...

Please learn to spell before questioning one's intelligence.. especially considering your browser has a spell-checker there for you.. I was merely joking about your alliance name which is a bad one..

As for the actual alliance.. same lame-ness, new packaging? What will make you guys different now rather than before? Other than your stats being all pretty.

Between the 25 of you, all you have managed is 7 conquests of Phenomen cities and you have been at war with them for what? More than 2 months now? That is pretty bad.. and this is meant to be the best of the best of Xmortis. So really. What does this change?

DeletedUser

about spell check I didn't see any red lines. Btw its secondary (4th to be precise) language which I don't think I can learn better here. :p
cmon now, this isn't final number. And as I said nothing is final for now. idk whats situation in ML, but we here before Phenom war, were in pretty much same situation as they are now we just got 1 more enemy to fight with.
When they jumped in ppl started to leave game that isn't my fault. Considering our numbers you may be aware what situation is here. Most of other alliances don't have to deal with so much ppl that are sim players, semi active or idk what else. Either way even if we loose all members that don't do a thing for alliance we would still be 2nd and we would still have big target on our back. Only thing that would change is that we would not have so many losses.
And well we would be able to actually use forum without so much leaking to other alliances. With only that we would be much more efficient.

DeletedUser

True. But the point still remains that of your "elite" group, only 7 Phenomen cities.. Come on lol. It doesn't matter about the things you say because a good player, perhaps with some coordination with one other via messaging can easily take out a city. So I don't see how you guys can only manage 7 between you all. Will have to make some big changes for the alliance to truly do well and shed it's bad image.

Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Lol I think most ppl here don't care about good/bad image otherwise most would be in other alliances by now.
With protecting those who don't play offence I don't see how 25/50/100 ppl can do much dmg or take great number of cities. So even if its 50% of active aggressive players here they need to attack enemy, defend them selves, their conquests and other 50% of alliance.I don't think so. You can try dealing with that stuff.
Now look Phenom, X and few more bigger alliances will never fall we all are to big and have strong cores. But if ML or any other smaller alliance get in situation like this they are done. We have alot of space to rebuild but i.e. ML would get rimmed so hard you ppl wouldn't have chance to get enough freedom, time, materials to rebuild and conquer other towns in compareation how fast you would loose them.

Just to add when you guys got that 1st town Pheno made big mistake they wasted alot of units trying to brake siege and have fed you with too much BP, all those who attacked should send 1 CS to your towns you would loose quite a few of those and they would take initiative against 1 of attackers. They rly need to work on tactisc atleast they all are strong and active.

DeletedUser

Wow that's so far off lol. Well ML is only 32 players and the score is something like 78 for ML and only 7 for Phenomen. So we can hold our own and I don't think rimming ML is likely lol. You also go on about how small ML is and how we are "done". Well let's see... first off, we are 4th in Beta so I wouldn't call that small. Secondly, let's look at "large" alliances of the past. Hmmm.. AoA - yep they fell, UAE - yeah they are gone, SYNERGY - done, Xmortis - Pretty much a dead alliance now. So yeah, size in terms of players means nothing.

ML has been around since march of last year and been at war nearly it's entire existence. I think we are fine.

OceANUS however is coming from an alliance that really lacked any coordination or strength and really has a lot to prove.

DeletedUser

Rofl now you are pissed off because what I have said and we going a bit off topic.
Good for you keep it going so we can focus more on other things :p
Anyway again nothing is final you got info you was looking for...
And I don't think we would have to prove anything to other alliances. We have our allies that are respected, that wouldn't change and we would do the same as before to keep ties with them.

Just 1 question how do you think I should conquer enemy towns when I need to secure my ocean cleaning ghosts and not letting enemy to invade core? And btw enemy not doing much either so I can boost CP to get new cities faster.

And our top 32 could take 2nd and we would still have 1 more alliance in top 12 aint it cool. Well now you got answers. What ever happen we will remain and act like 1 big alliance so it will not have any influence on beta. Since all we can do now is go off topic, I will stop pointless argue now, we can continue this somewhere else...

DeletedUser

And I don't think we would have to prove anything to other alliances. We have our allies that are respected, that wouldn't change and we would do the same as before to keep ties with them.

Respected, as seem how Oceanus broke ties with the SES

DeletedUser

Chupavi, you come here and proclaim all these things about this new Oceanus, yet you have forgotten your history, so let me walk you through it so you know WHO we are and WHAT we have done for you.

Xmortis vs Phenomen.. how many cities did you lose in that first week?
Qlander goes into VM.. X is a sitting duck
VP declares war on Phen to help X
VP is added to DH
DH and SES declare war on Phen to help X
Oceanus forms to break away from X.....

so the most important question here is. should DH and SES stop fighting Phen? maybe turn our eyes towards you cowards.

Your Ideas of not having to out run the Bear, just out run the Noobs you added to boost your numbers before sickens me..

all Oceanus is, is the Xmortis Leaders abandoning Xmorits..

DeletedUser

Took the "good" players in Xmortis long enough to realise what most alliances of it's age has known for a while.. dead weight is pointless to have in your alliance and attempting to protect semi-actives is just pointless..