Milestones of Paros (New)

DeletedUser15581

1st alliance to 50 million points and 500k average points: Black Venom

:)

DeletedUser15581

1st alliance to 20 million ABP: Black Venom

can you create a milestone for 50 million total BP? :p

EDIT: 1st alliance to 20 million DBP: Black Venom :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

ummm you created a milestone for 50 million DBP instead of 50 million BP. not saying no alliance will reach 50 million DBP ever, but that alliance will reach 50 million BP first :D

DeletedUser15581

your last edit at 6am, time of your post... my post at 5:55am

too smart? :D :D :D

DeletedUser15581

Black Venom: 1st to 50 million BP and 1st to 5k towns.

you have milestone for 50k towns :O

DeletedUser44444

nice points we have in this world allready...saw here growns wonned guyes and top fightres with 2,112,567 bp.
but we have still time to be here and amount is bigger allready...

it is shows just good activity...

DeletedUser44444

it is world what maked work a bit here lol...but bit dissapointed the politics and diplomacy eating this game world by world...
mostly in grepolis we have friends/grepo familyes we makeing here...but
most of all the new ones cant even learn and like this game before they are eaten by millionaer who have 3 cityes in week.
my self tryed to put up some citye...just for look up how it works and mabe stay there...but yeah no bonuses no,no friends,no time to learn this game makes the grepolis very hard to find new faces here.but this is my opinion and only negative side i see here.mabe the gepro guyes think out something about that kind of issue...
but more positive too.here is much fun to make bp. look statistics, try to get higher on the list.make notes and all that kind of stuff.pis up enemy,get involved in they real life to put they phone to scream and wake them up in the night when woman start to beat him up later ...lol

i am very pleased for this world points too...and need to thank for those good friends you all there in bv.

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
i dont know where to post it..but i just want to say some good names i saw did work hard and for this they names are rememered via reports or posts.

VICTORES>
Von bissmark
Anais of alexanderia
ephesium
spross
gbarlas
butlesrun
nakur de islani
driller
swanlady

Bones and Sculles
Doruldor
Aura Aura
SRY.for others great there.chause i did not known you ..but there was meny good players and i talked only with those 2 guyes.doru bit more in the end.

Black Venom
Bowzer
Czar666
Kitix+special thanks for keeping up me movin...lol
Woodoohunter
Karasutd
slappywhite
smash was too ..but he was more sneaky and clever to make wars...not warrior but more annoying friend..lol

the names are taken from my head,and mostly names i had to deal and who was more near to me...so if you did not find the name it is not that i dont respect you or think of you badly.
there are over 40 more greatest player than my self.

DeletedUser41456

Not a warrior wow bud..im ranked second in dbp ...top ten in abp and top 5 in fighter...and i took like a month vm to deal with my psycho wife atm..lol come on man...

DeletedUser41456

all the players in victores you named i beat in every single category.

mats25

Phrourach
all the players in victores you named i beat in every single category.

dont be mad...like i seed this is from only my side ...i dont looked up the points table...it was more thanked note ... and why you are mad...you are listed and even,get the notes there...i thinked a long time what to write about you...lol
sry if i am not good from mouth... but you are good tooo...very good ...damn you awsome ..just you had more fun with others.

JungleBear

Phrourach
lol smash.....hes saying you were a stealth fighter rather than a all guns blazing. hes been respectfull i think ha ha dont take it personally your not as good as most of us ( KIDDING ) ha ha