Officially declaring the fall of Nexus

DeletedUser2795

you click on the little number above the post, it is a link.

DeletedUser17045

Many say to stop bagging TC0 out and that he is a decent leader.

Yeah, alright. I've been in his alliance for a month or so. And for that whole month he was barely active, in game, forum and skype.

Now, this is not TC0s first premade, and certainly not his last (even if the thread says it'll be his last). He does not learn from his mistakes. I don't see how I ,anyway, am bagging him out here. I'm just stating my opinion.

DeletedUser

I am more active than you think, cheeze. I am on every hour or so for at least 10 min.

I just don't talk as much as other leaders.

Nexus is still alive, and we are doing fine.

DeletedUser

I think Nexus will survive and do pretty well, but i also think they have thrown away their chance to be one of the dominant forces on Upsilon. Good luck to them either way, there's no point in keeping on kicking them while they are down.

DeletedUser

Well, Spartans are now on top. How long will it be before they fall to.

DeletedUser17045

I am more active than you think, cheeze. I am on every hour or so for at least 10 min. Lol, in game perhaps. Not on Skype. Don't BS me with that.

I just don't talk as much as other leaders.
Why? You're a leader. You must communicate with your alliance. Seriously, me as diplomat under your rule, I had to do more than you did. Diplomacy, obviously, even alliance leaders came to me rather than you. I wonder...

Nexus is still alive, and we are doing fine.
Alive for now, before a alliance comes out of no where and destroys you. Time can only tell.

Replies in Red.

DeletedUser17045

He can lead. He just doesn't know how. He's still learning. I would suggest him just join an alliance, learn from the best and then apply what he has learnt in a new premade, perhaps, 10 years from now. When he is mature enough. Thank you. ;)

DeletedUser

Bad info on me

Bolding the ones who haven't got any experience;

Member list:
The Chosen 0ne
Thomas The Magnificent (Mr Daft.)
HIHIpeople
ArShark
Gibbowo (Sorry gibb :p)
WM802
gerrard13100
bow master
Calamack
fingolfin
Blayz
madplatypus
Aicy
dked93 (Savagebyname) or (stefanlex)
aqua armor
Jchmap8523
alphabeta13
twizzlerzs
ryu0806
JKP3nt
Shadowkillerr
ZUES had returned
Rusty Knight
Solipsism
TacitaLeto
Tmesis - good player but not active enough
slimedragon9
T1900 (Axman)
terminate123
SoBAAMM
davesastutzman
A Life
Nick1
Leaflock

As you can see you weren't going to get anywhere all those players haven't got the required experience. Quite a few of them are spammers who join every world with the same people and fail... you needed more experience, didn't have any and so collapsed. The players bolded would be good domestiques but weren't the gc contenders they bragged themselves up to be...

I don't know how many of the others you incorrectly put in bold but you got my experience totally wrong. I have played this game since Delta world was new.

Was too busy playing the game to enter into your Forum gab fest before and now that I have read some of you posts I think that I'll just stick to reading the "Announcements" and stay focused on playing the game...not talking about it or the players in it.

DeletedUser

Was too busy playing the game to enter into your Forum gab fest before and now that I have read some of you posts I think that I'll just stick to reading the "Announcements" and stay focused on playing the game...not talking about it or the players in it.

Blasphemy! Talking about it, and the players, is half the game :supermad:

Look at the thread "Nexus to pieces" - BAM! 1-2 days later Nexus falls apart, for no other reason that half of the leading players in it, got so embarrassed that they couldn't look themself in the mirror!

DeletedUser13647

Member list:
The Chosen 0ne
HIHIpeople
ArShark
WM802
gerrard13100
bow master
Calamack
fingolfin
Blayz
madplatypus
Aicy
aqua armor
Jchmap8523
alphabeta13
twizzlerzs
ryu0806
JKP3nt
Shadowkillerr
ZUES had returned
Rusty Knight
Solipsism
TacitaLeto
slimedragon9
T1900 (Axman)
terminate123
SoBAAMM
davesastutzman
A Life
Nick1
Leaflock

As you can see you weren't going to get anywhere all those players haven't got the required experience. Quite a few of them are spammers who join every world with the same people and fail... you needed more experience, didn't have any and so collapsed. The players bolded would be good domestiques but weren't the gc contenders they bragged themselves up to be...

Sorry but... been playing since the first month of World Alpha, and the second leader of The Achaeans later to become Spartan-Achaean Phalanx.

Got to 25k in Iota as well... in Ocean 52: Top 5 of the Ocean (ign: MaDDoG-SA)

DeletedUser

Member list:
The Chosen 0ne
HIHIpeople
ArShark
WM802
gerrard13100
bow master
Calamack
fingolfin
Blayz
madplatypus
Aicy
aqua armor
Jchmap8523
alphabeta13
twizzlerzs
ryu0806
JKP3nt
Shadowkillerr
ZUES had returned
Rusty Knight
Solipsism
TacitaLeto
slimedragon9
T1900 (Axman)
terminate123
SoBAAMM
davesastutzman
A Life
Nick1
Leaflock

This is a joke right?

DeletedUser

But there are no leaders in the alliance to guide the players and apart from TCO only 1 leader was present for the alliance

Ugh....Really? I would have come in sniffed around and gone baby gone if that was the case. One leader can no way in heck manage an alliance by himself. Smacks of ego and immaturity to me.

Glad to see you guys re-organized and are doing better however.

DeletedUser

nice...you managed to stay here for a week:D nice work TGA....i wonder who will do the PnP now...or will your disbanding pass quietly?