OMG I been waiting for this settings.

DeletedUser

I just set up in NW. I checked ocean alliances, I saw R4GE and I was like 'cool'. I saw the members list and I crapped myself. Luckily I'm nowhere near them :D

DeletedUser18550

Definately some good settings to jump back into the game with...now if I can remember how to play....

DeletedUser

indeed awesome settings but in this phase i cant start another server;-)

hey dai,are you ok with me these days mate?i mean...after all the good times we had in corinth's externals i would like to play some time grepo with you;-)

DeletedUser

hey dai,are you ok with me these days mate?i mean...after all the good times we had in corinth's externals i would like to play some time grepo with you;-)

Ohh I miss this external forum days with dai ;(

DeletedUser

I would love to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

lol no worries I don't hold a grudges over a game, you were doing what's best for your alliance and I was doing what's best for mine. As for playing together only time I don't want a good active player is if they are poor team players.

DeletedUser

y,that is correct..in the end of the day its just a game;-)
on the other side you will see that i am an all round player in ops and stuff and never hesitate to spare units for anything as long as fits the flag's purpose;-)
like i do these days in Achilles VS some good players from alpha and Sigma we have as our enemies;-)

DeletedUser

LOL you could just join us :D

Settings are too slow besides you'll only gain more firepower! Too much power = destruction of a world. I'm playing with R4GE in Knossos and they're an .... interesting bunch. New and learning fast.

DeletedUser12512

I've already quit. They'll end up killing me and the settings are too slow.

Btw good to see you Atticus after sooooooooooo long!

hey jubier, glad to see your doing well, you should have joined us, more learning to do ;-p

DeletedUser

hey jubier, glad to see your doing well, you should have joined us, more learning to do ;-p

Thanks bud! Still got a long waay to go yet! Still haven't perfected my timings, even on revolt! :p