Omg

DeletedUser18132

Actually, you made the one word thing a rule too.

3. No one word entries
- this is more antispam stuff so make sure when you post its actually needed and contributes to the thread. If you like an entry instead of saying ha ha or something like that just +rep the person sheesh.
For the Rules For This Section, by Cronus

See?

DeletedUser6029

LOL...seems some people are testing the boundaries ;)

"Corny" eh? OH MY GAWSH...I LOVE THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*writes witty sarcasms in little black book for later days*

I could go for a discussion regarding peeves of religion and politics, but I might get an infraction for mod bashing :D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(no that is not discussing bans, I am funning ;))

DeletedUser

no such thing as a funny spammer :p

Oh and I have 1 pet peeve :p people that make posts with one word answers or two when they are basically.. lawl... or lol. If you think someones post is funny or something like that just add a + to their rep system.

Why? :p

DeletedUser

since your post is contributory to this thread I will answer and not jump on your grave :p

because it leads to people spamming all over the place and pushes actual good posts back to where 'decent' people cant find the good posts so give up due to the nature of spammers and trolls.

This way people can read stuff that is actually intelligent rather than mundane and stupid and get fed up with the forum and leave. If spammers get fed up because they cant post those types of entries and get fed up and leave... good riddance to bad rubbish.

DeletedUser18132

Why are you in Canaan? Aren't you supposed to in Tartarus?

DeletedUser

Cronus was released from Tartarus and agreed to never attack zeus or the other gods again. In return he was given rulership of canaan till the end of days.

though that story changes depending what region the story is told in.

DeletedUser6029

Cronus was released from Tartarus and agreed to never attack zeus or the other gods again. In return he was given rulership of canaan till the end of days.

though that story changes depending what region the story is told in.

In this version it is World Byzantium :D

DeletedUser

since your post is contributory to this thread I will answer and not jump on your grave :p

because it leads to people spamming all over the place and pushes actual good posts back to where 'decent' people cant find the good posts so give up due to the nature of spammers and trolls.

This way people can read stuff that is actually intelligent rather than mundane and stupid and get fed up with the forum and leave. If spammers get fed up because they cant post those types of entries and get fed up and leave... good riddance to bad rubbish.

well really there is nothing in the rules to prevent it but i see your point, better to explain that rather than just saying it peeves you off red flag to a bull or a hero in your case lol.

P.S am being charcoaled so wont have a grave feel free to have violent swipes at the wind though might catch me one day.

anyway glad to have you as our mod even if your not as scary as sapph

DeletedUser

well really there is nothing in the rules to prevent it but i see your point, better to explain that rather than just saying it peeves you off red flag to a bull or a hero in your case lol.

P.S am being charcoaled so wont have a grave feel free to have violent swipes at the wind though might catch me one day.

anyway glad to have you as our mod even if your not as scary as sapph

well there is stuff in the rules actually to prevent it :p and as I said I always take the time to explain something. *sniff* thats what makes me so cool... well my mommy said so anyways.

DeletedUser19618

Nice to have you as the mod of Byzantium even though I don't know much about you.
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.

DeletedUser

well there is stuff in the rules actually to prevent it :p and as I said I always take the time to explain something. *sniff* thats what makes me so cool... well my mommy said so anyways.

Ok i missed that part but am clued up now, one word posts baaaaaddd. what about the other end of the spec like 2000 word posts lol

haha my mommy told me as was useless as spam and hey presto i became a spammer :D

But as i tell all the mods if i go over the top just tell me and ill came down am easy like that and other ways too

DeletedUser

meh as long as its contributory to the thread I am not that bad of a person. As for 2000 word posts.. there is actually a word cap so people cant exceed that. But if they want to post something stupid like the word boogers 2000 times then obviously they cant use common sense when posting threads which is where my job comes in by using my common sense for them :)

DeletedUser

And after you use your common senses I can use my common senses to you! ;)
do not forget it! >.<

DeletedUser

wait so you have to common sense when did it become a test, no worries i know all the right answers

no worries ill keep my corruption on the low.

i do think there should be an ask the mod and tell all section though

DeletedUser

I hate you Cronus!!!! I was up for Byzantium Mod!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Just Kidding, but how you become a mod??? I wanna be one!

Last edited by a moderator: