On Notice

DeletedUser

Not only due to that, unfair advantage is allowed for a select few and nothing will be done against it.

Anyway another game, 2 weeks later and DDW has hit again the top charts and are at war with the whole world.

I'd be interested in knowing what this "unfair advantage" is. Tease.

DeletedUser

You never hit the top of the charts in this game....

You know mdshare is #2 in alpha. More than a week after he has quit and put his account into vacation mode >.>. If thats not hitting the top of this game i dunno what is.

DeletedUser

Can we keep this thread off who has achieved what please. I don't want it devolving into a slanging match.

DeletedUser

I think the thread has already done what it was intended on doing.

DeletedUser

Now all we need is TW-S to give up and Thunder Gods are winners!
Go Alpha!

DeletedUser

Levache and JD is a mighty DDW member elsewhere :p so are some TW-S members and they all enjoy it.

Maybe the remaining DDW members that choosed to stay active on this world should join TG to make it a more even battlefield for TG :p

DeletedUser

This I agree with completely. I'm also in the dev industry and for me its the lack of communication. We, the players are the clients, and no software company goes in, updates and changes core feature sets on implemented systems without consulting the clients. Sure, they will make new versions, but the existing clients have a right to choose if they want a they new version. In this game, that's what new worlds are for.

As a whole, I think the dev team has done a great job. For anyone who doesn't do this for living, building and maintaining a system like this isn't exactly simple. I just wish they'd treat us like the paying clients that we are and leave the product that we purchased.

Very well said. It's really sad that many of us pay decent money to play this game and we are not the respect a paying client deserves.

DeletedUser

Levache and JD is a mighty DDW member elsewhere :p so are some TW-S members and they all enjoy it.

Maybe the remaining DDW members that choosed to stay active on this world should join TG to make it a more even battlefield for TG :p

Are you still on that war game I joined that Lev mentioned or are you somewhere different now?

DeletedUser

nah, far from , well you know our style troops !!! :p

and as said somewhere else, we can't fight the outcome we can't even ask for proof, guess it's the end of alpha with 'morale implemented'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

God guys read the announcement, they have said that it isnt being roled out in old worlds, stop with the doom and gloom.
I can just imagine new players reading this and thinking what a grand lot that play this game.
Give it a chance.