Pnp One Man, Against Depraved Tendencies

DeletedUser

all the people who got kicked and attacked from DT are rising up in rebellion!!! watch out DT ;)

DeletedUser10810

I like DW and his decisions. Though dictatorship will only bring down and destroys everything that is started wonderfully. These guys were DT's original members and were very much loyal who all got kicked.

20-21 days in a server is not enough to prove anything at all. In general term this is called back-stabbing but as always, I always want to see DT to smash everything else in its path as the idea to come to this server was that and while doing that, we must not forget that this is only a game and we are all here for fun ;)

None of our friendship will be disrupted for this incident, whether it is a bad decision or good, only time will tell. But for now, lets enjoy the show.

DeletedUser

I like DW and his decisions. Though dictatorship will only bring down and destroys everything that is started wonderfully. These guys were DT's original members and were very much loyal who all got kicked.

20-21 days in a server is not enough to prove anything at all. In general term this is called back-stabbing but as always, I always want to see DT to smash everything else in its path as the idea to come to this server was that and while doing that, we must not forget that this is only a game and we are all here for fun ;)

None of our friendship will be disrupted for this incident, whether it is a bad decision or good, only time will tell. But for now, lets enjoy the show.
I like Raptok's theory better: DW is a corrupt capitalist traitor. He kicked all loyal overachievers and replaced them with illegal Mexican players that require 50% less breadcrumbs.

DeletedUser

I like Raptok's theory better: DW is a corrupt capitalist traitor. He kicked all loyal overachievers and replaced them with illegal Mexican players that require 50% less breadcrumbs.
No, he dropped underachievers, but prematurely and in a way that I do not consider apprehensible.

DeletedUser

i like sending in the occasional sword patrol... just to see there harbor... haha

DeletedUser22343

tumblr_lzfa2qDuM01r7tpfbo1_500.jpg

DeletedUser22343

People attacking with DLU lol... mostly I just found it pretty amusing to be honest

DeletedUser

Wellllll, they successfully rimmed me, Can we get a nice slow golf clap for DT please? They are a fantastic alliance that goes after smaller individuals. Good luck DW and all your backstabbing dictatorship ways.

DeletedUser

Wellllll, they successfully rimmed me, Can we get a nice slow golf clap for DT please? They are a fantastic alliance that goes after smaller individuals. Good luck DW and all your backstabbing dictatorship ways.

unfortunate to say it, but its part of the game, if you dont make the cut, your cities do.

DeletedUser

unfortunate to say it, but its part of the game, if you dont make the cut, your cities do.

LOL Ask DW why he kicked me. It wasnt because I didnt make the cut. I had more cities then half the alliance and was part of every Op. Even the one that failed that DW didnt even take part in. I may not have grown as fast as the "Good Ole Boys Club" but I grew none the less.

DeletedUser

People attacking with DLU lol... mostly I just found it pretty amusing to be honest

Are you referring to attacking a city with DLU while there were troops in the city or are you saying that attacking with DLU even if the city is cleared is ridiculous?

DeletedUser

Are you referring to attacking a city with DLU while there were troops in the city or are you saying that attacking with DLU even if the city is cleared is ridiculous?

if ur victims gets online and calls militia, u'll wish u left those DLU home.

DeletedUser

Fortunately I can afford to lose them in that case. That and it usually doesn't happen.