Open Letter to Lindos

DeletedUser

Officially the score should be counted at 5-2. Since warriorronaldo isn't inactive our first one was actually awhile ago. A second one finished earlier in O66.

DeletedUser20415

first of all its 6-1, their first is taken a few hours ago in their O66 core, If u wanna argue check grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en57/alliance/1174/colonizations?page=2]link

so many wrong things mentioned above, material that had been added some spices to look good ;)

lets start first, so Dragons declared war on us, well that was very much expected, after all its a war game, I mean what took you so long ? Reason we didn't declare war is Ex BS in south did not want to fight their ex mate, but now you made it for me, so thank you for that.

Second,

He is giving you advanced notice by formally declaring war. I don't know what more you want from him. As for respect, stop trying to bring dishonor to his name. Cyaphas is honorable and is doing this to add to the legacy of his alliance. Instead of whining why don't you settle it on the field. War is war, anything goes.

Oh comon mate, don't be shy, step up and claim you reward, I have a special thank you to you little men, for tipping us about Dragons move before they start their first move. Now I don't know if dragons were planning on a 10 CS attempt operation or something without even saying a word, but I am glad I have you :)

Third, I would like to send a second thank you for cyaphas because he re-activated our players in the south, they were in deep deep deep sleep, they are a bit awake now :)

Fourth, erm final exam ??? cyaphas you said yourself that we earned to be the top head of lindos, but I don't see where you exactly earned the right to call yourself our final exam ? YOU declared war on us, then lost 6 cities, and you got 1 city few hours ago in your own core, from what I see so far, your more like kindergarden . :p

What Lembre meant, is that u guys would never arrived this stage if it wasn't for that NAP, thats mainly what made SF so dissapointed i guess. I like the way u say you aren't entering any coalition, because you actually pacted with the your old unnatural enemies against us, without mentioning pact with LoK.

All in all, this was a good step for the future of this world, its PGM vs the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't help but be amused.

Let's clarify- For starters, you are correct you guys have 6, my apologies. Next- We have 3 now.

pgm1.pngpgm2.png

For all those curious. Take a quick glance at http://www.grepostats.com/world/en57/player/653140/alliancechanges.
Kicked out the day he was losing a city. Now reinvited and growing once again. Sorry, but it's 6-3.

Now as for locations... are you really that base that you think to insult where we take the cities? I expect more from you. Where exactly did you guys take yours again? A conquest is a conquest. Whether we take it from a less active player or if we snag one who sits close to us. No reason to down play it.

Next, I'm delighted that we have awoken people the key point in all of this was to fight. I think watching players lose cs's to myths :)supermad:) or watching one player blow up over 3k ls trying to break a cs are very valid and exciting facts. And certainly what we want to see more of.

Final Exam- what right have we earned to call us that? A very good question I suppose, but for the sake of all things, lets say simply because it was amusing for us, haha. I go and wish you guys the best in fighting us and you guys simply have to make it personal. It's really a shame.

As for the world of coalitions. I stand by my statement that up to this point- we have not pacted with anyone. Believe it or not. The next steps forward might be rather enlightening for some though. You will just have to wait and see!

But as always such a pleasure to hear from you Naji.

Oh and ps. As for Lou tipping you guys off and all this nonsense. Come on now. It got out, I let it go, so you should probably do the same. And a 10 city cs op?! That would have been something wouldn't it? Let me know when you guys decide to cull your next inactive. We'll see what we can do.

And while I appreciate how you just glanced over "us not being as big as we are, if not for our NAP" let's be frank. I've saved some of your guys' sieges before. So technically- neither would you.

DeletedUser

You know, I've been thinking about it more and more and I do want to discuss just briefly the leak from Lou. Here's what I prefer- proof and facts. You're openly accusing him of something and I would like to see it on display please.

Here's what I have-
lou1.png

Now that is the pm originally sent to Lou. What I would like is to see that same pm sent to you and not from 73John, who we much more suspect. Could it be Lou, sure it could be, but I would like the proof please.

DeletedUser20415

lol mate.

warrior ronaldo was getting repod and kicked out before he got active later on. And location do matter u see when you take a city in an ocean thats is 90% for you is different in case where the 90% were against you ;)

As for pacts, comon your talking to me here, you wanna tell me that timed attacks of the southern noobs aiding your CS is just lucky well timed attacks ?

As for lou, well thats a problem that I will not solve it for you right now, maybe when server ends ;)

DeletedUser14937

That awkward moment when people feel the need to write 3-4 pages worth of essays just to debate one or two taken cities.

DeletedUser

I know you know better than most the difference between a pact and a nap. It's what you guys railed on and on about to the rest of the world. Pgm was a pact; everyone else you worked with was simply a nap. Let's both be civil in remembering who we are talking to.

As for warrior, I'm not doubting that he was inactive. I am simply saying that he is and was a member of pgm for all but one day. The day that so happens to coincide with a day we took a city from him. Fact is fact.

And again, I'm not saying Lou is innocent, I simply would like proof. That's up to you to disclose. I'm simple interested is all.

DeletedUser

That awkward moment when people feel the need to write 3-4 pages worth of essays just to debate one or two taken cities.

While I feel it's been about more than just that, this was very funny. I got a few very concerned looks when I started laughing for no apparent reason.

+rep

DeletedUser20415

As for the world of coalitions. I stand by my statement that up to this point- we have not pacted with anyone. Believe it or not. The next steps forward might be rather enlightening for some though. You will just have to wait and see!

You were saying ?

DeletedUser22252

Not pacted with anyone?
Think again! I'll give you hint: Nameless faction? New Aegeans?

DeletedUser

You guys are incredible. Yes, New Aegeans a fact that was true long before any of this happened. So no I wasn't going to consider them in this matter, but if you wish fine I apologize for saying we had no pacts when we have the one.

(BTW so you guys can learn a bit more about it. Admitting you are wrong is done like that^)

You can say all you want about both Nameless and LoK, but our NAP with them is exactly like your NAP with us. I'm shocked that this is so hard for you to understand. Unless you are saying to the world that the NAP we had was different than all the diplomacy you guys swear you didn't have.

On a different note:
Here I would have thought you guys enjoyed that little fight. I know we sure did. Will nothing satisfy you?

For the world at large- WE LOST ANOTHER CITY. Oh dear how will we ever survive. Lot's of ls and birs went down in flames but at the end PGM won out. A well deserved city which should be exciting compared to all the internals you guys are having to deal with lately.

7-5 btw. We were successful too.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en57/alliance/1174/colonizations

DeletedUser

You are kidding right?

You were saying ?

So when someone utilizes your own strategy against you then you cry foul. There is no difference in the way FE is playing the game at this time and the way you have played the world since the start.

BTW last I heard PG and PM are pacted and acting as a single alliance. So cut the garbage about not having any pacts and trying to hold us to task b/c we have received help from others.

Naji IMO you are a hypocrite or perhaps you are starting to feel some heat?

DeletedUser20415

hehehehe ... ur like a woman, when proved wrong or lier , she still turn around until u get bored and tell her ur right.

so sure mate, u are 100% right :D

and I learned my lesson, little puppies only bark, they never bite thought :D

DeletedUser

Lmao

hehehehe ... ur like a woman, when proved wrong or lier , she still turn around until u get bored and tell her ur right.

LOLWas that a toilet I heard flush? Oh wait it was Naji spouting off again. Hope you understand how I can't tell the difference between the two

DeletedUser

So Naji let me get this straight........ PG+PM=One alliance, with 80 members (Lets leave the MRA discussion out for a while hehe) FE=1 alliance with 40 members. If FE pact, you cry foul, when you have a 2-1 player ratio??

Yup, definitely a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

In all fairness, yes we admitted we are pacted with New Aegeans. However, that is all you are standing on right now and you know it. You ignored the other point completely.

PGM and Dragons worked together. We shared forums, we planned ops, we talked, we faught against Unnatural selection all through our NAP.

Now Final exam, is working with Nameless. We share forums, we plan ops, we talk, we fight against PGM all through our NAP.
Or
Now Final exam, is working with LoK. We share forums, we plan ops, we talk, we fight agasint PGM all through our NAP. (We actually havent planned ops, we just have found people online for what it's worth.

In the end the math is the exact same 2 pacted alliances + 1 nap against an enemy.

The only thing that is different now, is that you guys are getting attacked all over the place by other alliances as well.
You have yet to acknowledge this definitive fact, so please argue your semantics and high ground all you want, in the end your complaint lacks a lot of merit.

And what bugs me the most isn't even that! Hadams said it best in another thread- the number one alliance is always the bad guy. Except to us! You've never been the bad guy we wanted to fight you guys because we wanted to fight the best, the top alliance and test them as well as ourselves in the spirit of this game, and all you have done is complain about it. I'm sorry it's pathetic.

And btw, 7-7 with more to come.
Looks like this puppies bark is pretty dang good.