Pacific League - New addition to the MRA of Bad Company

DeletedUser

4 branches now! wow! :eek: lol are they the new hive ;)

seems to using some pretty dubious MRA tactics too.. mass inviting of their enemies! :p that's a new one on me! no mail, no hello how are you, just a random invite

I respect some in TDC and a couple in AL.. but kinda not sure about turning themselve into an MRA really.. they'll re-name next to Real Madrid Elite :p

Makes me have more respect for TBE who haven't resorted to such tactics and have just got their head down, stuck by their principals and not got caught up with their own BS lol

good luck though PL.. usually turning MRA is a downfall for most alliances, could be doing us a favour without us even trying ;)

BBCue you've really out-done yourself this time :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww, you're just jealous as your #2-ranked alliance recently lost a city to a 2-day-old, 45th-ranked, brother alliance formed because we just don't have enough room to accommodate all of your past & future deserters. And I'm being called a MRA for having a branch alliance with 6 players and recruiting enemy players? HA! As long as I keep taking your cities, you can call me anything you want.

Top Alliances & Current Branches:
Evolution.
Evolution..
Evolution... (no longer around)

The Dirty Dozen.
The Dirty Dozen..

THE HIVE
The Hive-2
The Hive-3

Little Brother
Wee Brother
Blood-Brother

THE DEATH CRUSADERS
THE DEATH CRUSADERS II

The Brotherhood Elite
The Brotherhood Ultio
The Brotherhood L.T.U.

Much props to TBE this week... much respect to their crew. They've done some serious damage to Evo as your words wreak of desperation. How much vacation time do you have left? Now, I'm going to go focus on leading my alliance and talking to my players now instead of just talking about it here. Out.

DeletedUser

haha amazing how quick you jumped to the defence :p

I'm having more fun now than I have had in ages so I wouldn't worry about my desperation lol this just made me laugh a lot!

and if you wanna mop up our deserters go right ahead ;)

I stated above you have 4 branches, actually you just pointed out you have 5:
THE DEATH CRUSADERS
THE DEATH CRUSADERS II
Slaughters
Atlantic League
Pacific League

Kinda screams MRA to me :p Actually apologises to the Hive even they don't have 5 branches lol

DeletedUser

haha amazing how quick you jumped to the defence :p

I'm having more fun now than I have had in ages so I wouldn't worry about my desperation lol this just made me laugh a lot!

and if you wanna mop up our deserters go right ahead ;)

I stated above you have 4 branches, actually you just pointed out you have 5:
THE DEATH CRUSADERS
THE DEATH CRUSADERS II
Slaughters
Atlantic League
Pacific League

Kinda screams MRA to me :p Actually apologises to the Hive even they don't have 5 branches lol

May I reference you to the grepoguide?http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Abbreviations

MRA - Mass Recruiting Alliance, an alliance that invites lots of players irrespective of their experience or points.

TDC, AL & Slaughterers have stringent background checks, experience & point requirements and very little of the time are they "recruiting" anyone, most are just coming to us. I've had only 2 people leave AL for another alliance since we started, so we opened PL to see if we can spread the good playing experience and respectful atmosphere to those who weren't feeling it elsewhere.

Bad Co alliances work together well and share some of the same goals, as your former players experienced firsthand. AL also works very well with other local alliances too. But I can't speak for any of them, see, I'm certainly not the face of the #6 & #18 ranked alliances. There are 48 players in AL & PL I work for. I'd even argue the face of AL is actually egami :D

We all do what we wish as it's all in fun, especially when it has brought us so much success.

P.S. there's also a Slaughterers II & Slaughterers III

DeletedUser

First of all, I think it is inappropriate to speak about "MRA" at this stage of the world developement.

Anyway - I don't know about each of the alliances in the "coalition", I can speak about TDC only - I never saw an actual "MRA" behaviour inside our alliance. In fact that is what kept us so long on the map - we know each other, we know who can do what and when.

DeletedUser

I use the term 'MRA' due to the recruitment style currently being adopted by this new branch (7 branches and counting also seems slightly excess and suggestive of a MRA)

Also the stage of the world doesn't seem to be stopping PL using begining of world tactics ;)

Sending out mass invites to players without discussion doesn't appear to fit with the 'stringent checks' supposedly being completely by PL/AL.

I agree about TDC,I had always assumed them to be fairly 'Elite'.. So it's surprising that they are attached so closely to an alliance using these tacitcs..

Anyway, just thought I'd share.. Don't let me keep you, I'm sure you've got some more mass invites to send ;) lol

DeletedUser

May I ask a ?. When you say "MRA", doesn't it mean when 2-3 Alliances Join in as one Alliance and fly under the same Flag/Name. As for me and TDC we will have the same Flag/Name until we are nomore or what ever comes of us. As for what you see and ppl are Posting Bad,Co. don't mean a "MRA" it's just a inside name of some very good Pacts.
As BBCue, said we don't go out inviting Members they come to us and maybe 1 out of 10 I/We let in.
And I agree with you Lozza, a Big Mra of Big Alliances don't work out down the road because then you have inner fighting who going to run what.
Us 3 TDC/AL/SL as every-one know are in a good pact we work together as one but, they have their RULES and the way they go about doing things as we do here.
TDC-II are not new they been around longer then you think...

CENO:

DeletedUser

oh my mistake, A load Evo players didn't really all receive one of these :p

You have just been invited into the Pacific League alliance
You have just been invited into the following alliance: Pacific League

ok I'm lieing they did ;)

kinda upset I didn't get one though :D

DeletedUser

The "load" you're referencing about is 3 invites to marboj, kimzz, & cabz bii. I love how 3 invites without messages makes us all a MRA! :D

Please, continue, because this topic deserves your time so much more than:

gjcman
ronaldb
HerballyEnhanced
Gladius Imperium
mjear
bobothemonk
greymist
king karl
zahk1mar

Why these players? They all lost cities in the past several days and will be losing more. Maybe if you spent more time managing support and planning counterattacks, you wouldn't lose so many cities and would put up a better fight.

P.S. I haven't been attacked since I got back. Quite disappointing. Can I even get a bolt from someone at Evo? :eek:

DeletedUser

In case you didn't get the memo, I'm not leader anymore :p which leaves me time to come here and create some fun threads ;)

1 invite sent without a message is bad in my book tho :p lol and why invite players you've stated in the past weren't that good?

What's next sending invites to the Forgotten? :eek:

DeletedUser

In case you didn't get the memo, I'm not leader anymore :p which leaves me time to come here and create some fun threads ;)

1 invite sent without a message is bad in my book tho :p lol and why invite players you've stated in the past weren't that good?

What's next sending invites to the Forgotten? :eek:

Um, you do know you don't have to be a leader to help out others in need?

DeletedUser

Um, you do know you don't have to be a leader to help out others in need?
No you don't.. but you are if you are doing this :p

Maybe if you spent more time managing support and planning counterattacks, you wouldn't lose so many cities and would put up a better fight.

If you wanna know how much I help those in need, ask your new recruit.. :p

DeletedUser

Oh...Bar-b-que, your BACK. So good to see you! How was VM? Restful? Get a good handle on all those uncontrolled rage over insignificant things feelings you seem so capable of?

All I have to say is L.O.L at you and your pathetic attempt to make it to the core through mass recruitment of players who...quite frankly...seem quite happy to be a part of evo. And why wouldn't they be. We have fun...even when we lose a city or two...we have fun doing it. Do you? Or do you get a little...hmmm...frustrated that your attempts to crush evo fail so miserably time after time after time?

I do understand such measures though. I mean...what with the difficulty you must be experiencing trying to conquer your way to the core. It's hard. And there's all those fierce members of "The Forgotten" getting in your way. Nevermind the members of evo you'll have to get through to make it.

C'mon Bar-b-que. What are you waiting for. We're waiting for you. Come and get us. I'll even put on some mood music and light a candle or two. Maybe even slip into something a little more...comfortable...like a big fluffy bathrobe, because if history serves as a benchmark for what we can expect then all you'll be able to do is give a little tickle and a lot of disappointment.

DeletedUser

Oh...Bar-b-que, your BACK. So good to see you! How was VM? Restful? Get a good handle on all those uncontrolled rage over insignificant things feelings you seem so capable of?

All I have to say is L.O.L at you and your pathetic attempt to make it to the core through mass recruitment of players who...quite frankly...seem quite happy to be a part of evo. And why wouldn't they be. We have fun...even when we lose a city or two...we have fun doing it. Do you? Or do you get a little...hmmm...frustrated that your attempts to crush evo fail so miserably time after time after time?

I do understand such measures though. I mean...what with the difficulty you must be experiencing trying to conquer your way to the core. It's hard. And there's all those fierce members of "The Forgotten" getting in your way. Nevermind the members of evo you'll have to get through to make it.

C'mon Bar-b-que. What are you waiting for. We're waiting for you. Come and get us. I'll even put on some mood music and light a candle or two. Maybe even slip into something a little more...comfortable...like a big fluffy bathrobe, because if history serves as a benchmark for what we can expect then all you'll be able to do is give a little tickle and a lot of disappointment.

LOL and here's "Debbie Downer" from SNL to chime in :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw

DeletedUser

T

gjcman
ronaldb
HerballyEnhanced
Gladius Imperium
mjear
bobothemonk
greymist
king karl
zahk1mar

Why these players? They all lost cities in the past several days and will be losing more. Maybe if you spent more time managing support and planning counterattacks, you wouldn't lose so many cities and would put up a better fight.

P.S. I haven't been attacked since I got back. Quite disappointing. Can I even get a bolt from someone at Evo? :eek:

TBH I could have probably stepped up and prevented myself from losing any cities at all but it was nice getting attacked. I dodged and everyone thought I had no units and the noob attacks started pouring in.......It was orgasmic.

Now you are aware ive taken my cities back and have laid waste to the nooblets that attacked me (there turtles now). Now I have so many open slots im claiming cities everywhere, i need to slow down....1 at a time bobo 1 at a time

And in evo we like losing cities and being attacked....its actually a sign of success and ABP are getting harder to come by these days...except for Jena of course, he has a secret magnet that forces all opposing units to defend against him.

And we dont much care for bolt action around here.....more the favorable wind types. Now what face do I want to leave on.....hhhmmmm how bout this one :cool:

DeletedUser

Please, continue, because this topic deserves your time so much more than:

gjcman
ronaldb
HerballyEnhanced
Gladius Imperium
mjear
bobothemonk
greymist
king karl
zahk1mar

Hey, what about me ?? I wanna get in that list too m8

DeletedUser

TBH I could have probably stepped up and prevented myself from losing any cities at all but it was nice getting attacked. I dodged and everyone thought I had no units and the noob attacks started pouring in.......It was orgasmic.

Now you are aware ive taken my cities back and have laid waste to the nooblets that attacked me (there turtles now). Now I have so many open slots im claiming cities everywhere, i need to slow down....1 at a time bobo 1 at a time

And in evo we like losing cities and being attacked....its actually a sign of success and ABP are getting harder to come by these days...except for Jena of course, he has a secret magnet that forces all opposing units to defend against him.

And we dont much care for bolt action around here.....more the favorable wind types. Now what face do I want to leave on.....hhhmmmm how bout this one :cool:

Up your game? UP YOUR GAME?????

I thought you were actually trying to handicap yourself trying to defend solo whilst moving and having to run down to an internet cafe in order to check the status of your cities under revolt. I thought you were looking to make it a little more challenging and...well...more fun. I would have sent you some defense but I didn't want to spoil it for you ;)!

Please don't leave us for Pacific League, Bobo. Next time I'll force support down your throat. But...If you do decide to accept an invite from any of these clearly superior MRA's, I'll...I'll...I'll...throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum. You don't want that now do you?

DeletedUser

The only thing I can say about this is lol ;)

It is quite funny how you taunt Evo for having 3 alliances and Hive etc but now this? I had quite a lot of respect fpr that coalition, they were doing a good job, some of the people in it are still going to be good but you have turned it into a sort of MRA, that coalition will fail just as a load of others have.

BBQ, I no longer have any respect for you. We are at war but until I read this I had a bit of respect left. All gone now.

All I can say to you is good luck running the MRA ;) We thought real madrid was bad, we aint seen nothing yet

DeletedUser

Long post to make up for lost time!

OK here we go.. I havent posted in some time so I have to use as many words in this ONE POST as I would have for the entire time I was gone :)

First of all let me say that TDC (ONLY TDC and a VERY small amount of others, forget the rest of this coaliation, marching band, whatever you may be) has actually gained some respect in my eyes. When I left 40 days ago you guys were not making ANY progress north, and I was able to take 5 cities right your front door with 24+ hour CS times. Not only was I able to take these cities, I was then able to position offensive units in them with NO RESISTANCE and launch attacks daily with no counters. I was #10 in ABP in the world and having no fun. It was reasons like this so many of us quit - the lack of ANY sort of challenge or counter-attacks. So, I sent off all my units in one last attack to empty my cities and hit VM with no plans to return.

Fast forward 40 days. I found myself with some spare time in real life, so I figured why not, lets check back on IOTA. I got some incoming attacks! I couldn't belive it! TDC was able to snuggle under its mother's a$$ and incubate into a fine little chicken (not a rooster, only we have those) running around laying eggs. But we all know what happens to chickens when the wolves come out, so enjoy it while you can.

Now that you understand the back story, on we go to the current situation.

The cities that are now under control of TDC proved to me that the active, real Evo. members still have nothing to worry about. Consider the following:

1. For TDC to take two empty cities (3 more that started out empty are still sitting right in your face) from a #90 level player who was semi active for those days, had no defense and just got back from a 40 day break (to more than 200 non-stop attacks) it took multiple attacks from:
-a #33 player
-a #41 player
-3 more players just below my level (128-133 area)
-2 players each having 12 or more cities
-Help from Slaughterers

Wow.. now I know why there are so many wings of you guys. And what make this even funnier is you guys think you've been successful when you are really playing right into our hands like puppets. Good job guys! Party while you still can pretend you have the upper hand. Evo isn't going anywhere, and now that there is some good battles I'm gonna stick around for a while too.

2. As bobo stated, we could have kept them if we really tried - but we like to lose cities and take attacks. It shows us that others out there still have a killer instinct instead of turtle like tendencies. It gives the other players the morale they need to keep fighting a losing battle againts us. How many real wars are won with no casualties? We expect to lose cities pushing new (or in my case 40 day old) fronts. What is concerning is the fact that there are NO serious incoming attacks for the last 24 hours and the 3/5 southern cities that are in your front yard ARE STILL THERE. What gives? Giving up already? Are you really going to let me build up an offense and slap you in the face from your own living room?

Now for the fun part, replies to other comments:

"Bad Co alliances work together well and share some of the same goals, as your former players experienced firsthand."

Yeah exactly. Former players. Enough said. Your still so far from anywhere useful that some cities you have couldn't even be given away. If I wanted to live in BFE I would restart. The lack of TDC in any areas EVO is interested in proves the same thing you just admitted. You get the table scraps we throw to you, like my dog.

"blah blah...especially when it has brought us so much success"

Oh yeah.. the success you started to achive when our core players, and myself, quit around 45 days ago? The success you had moving into a low resistance ocean? You've made us stub our toe. If that's success, well then yes, you're right. You're alliances are successful.

"They all lost cities in the past several days and will be losing more"

By definition that is wrong, at least in my case. Lost would mean that there was some sort of defeat or the inability to retain control of these cities. That is in fact NOT true, as the cities in that area that I wanted to keep.. well.. I still have. This was a calculated choice to reposition certain cities now rather than later givin the opportunity, which was done to provide a better footprint for the current landscape of IOTA - which is much different then when I left. So yeah, LOST is not the right word. But thanks for helping me. I always knew you were good for something.

"I haven't been attacked since I got back"

Thats right. From what I saw you haven't attacked anybody either. Remind me again why you're worth the effort when you have better players in your alliance that actually have done something?

Er.. never mind. I wont wait for a reply. Your busy "leading"

Attack me so I can stop posting these long novels. I'm done too now.... and for the ending, my favorite: :pro:

DeletedUser

Please don't leave us for Pacific League, Bobo. Next time I'll force support down your throat. But...If you do decide to accept an invite from any of these clearly superior MRA's, I'll...I'll...I'll...throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum. You don't want that now do you?

Okay I wont go Ill stay. Just please get off the floor.

Herb's back :D