Peace Between OoO and JW

DeletedUser

The founders of Jaguar Warriors and Owners of the Oceans have agreed a ceasefire to commence at 12 noon, Tuesday 5th July at 12 noon UTC +1.

That summarizes it fairly well, we have been talking for a while and we simply felt that there was no need to continue this war any longer, that it was not benefiting anyone, so after this time JW and OoO will no longer be attacking eachother. This is only a ceasefire but we have the intentions for it to be permanent so this most likely will mark the permanent end of the OoO/JW war.

Please feel free to post comments here

DeletedUser

its good.. both sides already have more wars.. they will be able to concentrate over there..

DeletedUser

well fighting a war with an ocean as gap is not the most efficient thing to do.

DeletedUser

grafkristo has cast Earthquake on your city 31GetBPsOrDieTryin. grafkristo
Jaguar Warriors
31GetBPsOrDieTryin
TheQuickAndDirty
PURGATORY
Earthquake
The ground shifts and quakes and large chunks of the city wall plummet into the depths.
City wall level:

Well that didn't take long for JW members to break... 5 Hours after the proposed ceasefire starts and I get quaked...

Their member's response: (Drum ROLL)
You are not Oto

My Response:
You are not smart

Witty Retort from player:
I never told, that im am :) than enlight me and tell me... i did not know all the politics

.............Wow...............

DeletedUser

Always an instigator

Quitters.

LOL there is a fly in the soup.:eek:

:pro:Cheers fellows

DeletedUser11927

well fighting a war with an ocean as gap is not the most efficient thing to do.

hheheh then how the heck did this war start? Why even bother fighting? I was going to turn to my fox news reporter, ank, but the last article he did on dudddddddforce was weak.

DeletedUser

Quick your not in OtO so how they see it, that you are on your alone. If I was in there shoes I would do the samething... So clearly not breaking any rules.

I for one hate "ceasefire" What's was the point in going to war in the first place.??? after giving JIMBOY :p tones of Bp's. same The Dog (Nicko dog) He sure wag his tail now and some other Ops we had with JW.

OtO leaders can say what they want.. what are they going to do kick me out the alliance.? I think not I owned Oc32......

:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

copy-of-angel-of-death.jpg

DeletedUser

the point in going to war in the first place was because of disagreements regarding TBE.
But the only thing remaining constant in this game (and in real life in general) is CHANGE.
there is change in politics, change in alliances, change in motives and change in human relations.

And no Stuart, we never kick somebody who speaks their mind about us. we are not dictators. we are just leaders and we act accordingly for the best of our alliance.

DeletedUser

Oh so its going to be like this from now on..????

We are Friends
I got your back
You got mine,
I'll help you out
Anytime!
To see you hurt
To see you cry
Makes me weep
And wanna die
And if you agree
To never fight
It wouldn't matter
Who’s wrong or right
If a broken heart
Needs a mend
I'll be right there
Till the end
If your cheeks are wet
From drops of tears
Don't worry
Let go of your fears
Hand in hand
Love is sent,
We'll be friends
Till the end!!!!

F*** that..

DeletedUser

friendship is not something i mentioned above buddy. instead of posting silly child-songs just check your in-game inbox!

DeletedUser

i didnt know u could write poems at the speed of light....bro u are wasting your time here go publish something!