Peace Time = Lost Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sheesh, you guys still don't have a proper currency?

Sorry, SCNR :cool:

If by proper, you mean about to collapse then no ;)

You stated that if I have any use for the Premium features this weekend, then my point is moot.

I've demonstrated that the Premium features that I'm paying for do nothing for me during the imposed peace.

On the one hand its poor planning on my part to not have taken advantage and burned troops and resources before the peace, and on the other hand we need the peace because everyone is busy with the holidays. Its OK that everyone else is busy with the holidays this week (and thus we must have a peace), but I dare not state that as part of my reason for not being able to log in much during this holiday week, nor am I to assert the fact that I have a job and limited time to play on weekdays.

You talk out both sides of your mouth.

At no point have I come out and said you don't have a life, you are the one with the comments about my lack of life.

I think most of the points have been covered. The fact is you are a simmer. If you weren't then you'd be attacking constantly, and using your res to move to an area where you can attack and expand easily, using the 19 nukes you obviously have as you are such an amazing simmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....... £........... pence..........
Sheesh, you guys still don't have a proper currency?

Sorry, SCNR :cool:
If by proper, you mean about to collapse then no ;)......
I knew you'd say that, but I'm prepared:

2006: 1 € = 0,68 monkey island currency
2012: 1 € = 0,83 monkey island currency
Who's your daddy?:cool:

*disclaimer @ mods: This is completely on topic as we're discussing refunds (= money!).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Hey guess what! No more peace time!

I get the lovely job now of closing all of these threads which are hating on having the time to enjoy the holidays and get absolutely smashed because of family and in-laws. Happy new year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.