Pnp Pebble Versus the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46251

It's the same as signing in modern day
You not reading something you are agreeing to is just laziness on your part. The rules are in plain view for anyone to read before the join the forums.

You will find in RL that even with these "signing" loop holes that a judge will always go with the defendant unless there is something concrete on them. We have a similar contract law dispute at work that is going the way of the defendant.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
0e1eac1d8ea90fbd4e8fb5dca68f0a6e.png

DeletedUser33530

you have now offended me.... you have broke a rule 'MODS TAKE NOTE IM OFFENDED'

put him on the naughty list.......

if one is easily offended, that doesn't make what others say to him offensive. It simply makes said individual easily offended.

DeletedUser46251

Probably on purpose to give Pebbles darling an excuse to close the thread down.

DeletedUser33530

You will find in RL that even with these "signing" loop holes that a judge will always go with the defendant unless there is something concrete on them. We have a similar contract law dispute at work that is going the way of the defendant.
Look i do actually live in the real world lol. Thing is there is no loophole here. You could have and can easily read the rules at any point and they are fairly straight forward in my opinion. Beyond that if you actually want to make anything here into a real life legal dispute have fun flying to Germany.

I could argue that this is on topic in a way but it's really not lol. This is all getting deleted though.

DeletedUser

Look i do actually live in the real world lol. Thing is there is no loophole here. You could have and can easily read the rules at any point and they are fairly straight forward in my opinion. Beyond that if you actually want to make anything here into a real life legal dispute have fun flying to Germany.

I could argue that this is on topic in a way but it's really not lol. This is all getting deleted though.

you have ruined the thread just to get it closed....... disrespectful to other members who are trying to have fun and a laugh

DeletedUser33530

It does if your a mod and it is one of your pals that is offended...
humans are biased. Welcome to the real world
this topic was not COME BREACH THE RULES TO MEMBERS so yes you yourself have gone off topic therefore have broken the rules you agreed to........
this thread has more rule breaches than I have ever seen and yeah as stated i probably have gone off topic. I'll probably get in trouble for it too.
Probably on purpose to give Pebbles darling an excuse to close the thread down.

oh he needs no excuse.

DeletedUser33530

But will COD get an infraction? I doubt it, mods look after their own.

I'm a mod!!! Why didn't somebody tell me? :supermad:

I have been been infracted before. I'm not allowed to speak about them but they have happened none the less.

DeletedUser33530

Agreed, and i will forever more agree with any post that states this point of view. +rep

Do mods not infract, those who don't break rules? yes
Have I never broken a rule? no
Have I been infracted? yes many times

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Agreed, and i will forever more agree with any post that states this point of view. +rep

I reported a mod for city name, normally i never do it but the name was sickmaking.
The mod never got banned, just warned to change the name, cops do not ticket cops in RL and ingame.

DeletedUser

Do mods not infract, those who don't break rules? yes
Have I never broken a rule? no
Have I been infracted? yes many times

My bad, I was agreeing to the point of view about mods, not you in particular, in fact I think Baldy was aiming his comment at mods and not you too.

DeletedUser

I reported a mod for city name, normally i never do it but the name was sickmaking.
The mod never got banned, just warned to change the name, cops do not ticket cops in RL and ingame.

Lol, you're not sucking me in to that one, good try though. ;)

DeletedUser46251

I was aiming it at mods and their forum buddies, Pebbles is clearly pals with COD and a few others on here who in turn, turns a blind eye here and there for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.