Personalities Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Aicy*

I loath people who type it aicy.

I din't bribe with rep. This is what happened: I asked Sereton to vote for me, and he asked me to explain why I deserved it, so I told him, next, I told him I would give him +Rep for voting for me, but I couldn't. Then Aicy saw I was giving Sereton rep, so he asked for rep in return for voting for me, I said sure, cause I could TAKE a good bribe, not make one. So I have been giving rep to people for voting for me without asking, is that really so wrong? That's the story Alex, Aicy bribed me, and I didn't bribe anyone.

Dude... You're, like, totally ruining my reputation. :p

How can you even tell how much rep a person has? All I see are the number of green dots for every poster.
Ta-da!

Edit: I always love it when people comment on how I'm a malicious, materialistic, hate-filled troll in their -Rep comments. I know I'm a good person and I know I'm not the evil daemon you make me out to be... You could at least sign your name when insulting me.

It's a tad pathetic if you ask me. Y'know... Going onto the internet... Saying nasty things to an innocent teenager...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aicy*

I loath people who type it aicy.

Dude... You're, like, totally ruining my reputation. :p

Ta-da!

Edit: I always love it when people comment on how I'm a malicious, materialistic, hate-filled troll in their -Rep comments. I know I'm a good person and I know I'm not the evil daemon you make me out to be... You could at least sign your name when insulting me.

It's a tad pathetic if you ask me. Y'know... Going onto the internet... Saying nasty things to an innocent teenager...

I'm sorry if I am, but I feel like I have to make myself clear :p

DeletedUser

Of course more mods would be in the polls, the nominators know the other mods on a more personal level, they work with them, chat with them etc.

thats kind of weird seeing as how pretty much the entire post is you being upset by the fact that the polls are supposedly biased :p

:F

You just called them biased, and then laughed at someone for calling them biased?

DeletedUser

because his spam is actually amusing :p

@aicy

hundreds of polls? lulz?

Of course more mods would be in the polls, the nominators know the other mods on a more personal level, they work with them, chat with them etc.

thats kind of weird seeing as how pretty much the entire post is you being upset by the fact that the polls are supposedly biased :p

@alex maybe because 95% of the time, you only post 1 word posts?

idk, i guess eclipse should just stop doing these polls since obviously you guys dont like it.

would you just buck off epik i get the point ya aint liking meh

DeletedUser

would you just buck off epik i get the point ya aint liking meh

*I can't say more without getting a fraction/No comment/Censored*

If they Mods do nominate people for the polls, I hope Eclipse puts up a "Most annoying poster". *Censored*

Or a "most thead maker who had most of his/her threads closed" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.