Petition for Speed world

DeletedUser18132

I have an idea!

1. The world will stay open for one week.
2. The world will have 40 alliance cap and beginner protection for two hours(not sure if that is needed, though).
3. The world will be during Christmas break, starting on the 18th and ending on the 25th. It will be called Santa's Gift.
4. Ghost towns will be automatically erased.
5. People will go ghost after two days.
6. 10000 people only will be allowed to join. After that, the world will close up.
7. The speed will be 10, and the unit speed also ten.

DeletedUser345

The dates are bad people wouldnt be able to play so close to Christmas worked well last time.

DeletedUser4013

Guys, in my next meeting with Gordopolis I can suggest that Inno consider holding another speed world tourney like last year. He would have to bring this to the Product Manager and he would likely make the decision. There was a lot of interest in the Speed World last year, and I know that the pay in fee was an odd one, but hopefully we can persuade Inno to bring another one out again this year.

DeletedUser

I think the dates were a bit off last time, i mean, they were REALLY close to xmas... :S

DeletedUser

Bladerider offered me real life money to say I support this Idea, and I accepted.

DeletedUser

Guys, in my next meeting with Gordopolis I can suggest that Inno consider holding another speed world tourney like last year. He would have to bring this to the Product Manager and he would likely make the decision. There was a lot of interest in the Speed World last year, and I know that the pay in fee was an odd one, but hopefully we can persuade Inno to bring another one out again this year.

I actually don't mean to be rude but if the product manager is JGarner, she'll be pretty annoyed and probably say no if you call her a he. :D

Anyway how much was it to gain access to the speed round last time?

DeletedUser

The speed world last time round deprived me of sleep, I would say it was worth it, and only cause it had the pace of a game of Call of Duty and the never ending enjoyment of grep when you are attacking.

DeletedUser6983

Ya, 2 maybe 3 days.
240 Gold to enter
Speed like 300(thought this was what it was)
3,000 people can join
Anytime on a long weekend or Break such as Xmas/New years
Same prizes as last year
Thanks Mods, hope inno accepts the fact that a speed world is wanted

Also, one last note, if there was like a speed world at 10 maybe 15 or so that would last for a few months or so that would be fun. Like the beta tester world 3 was before they switched it to 4.

DeletedUser4013

Guys, I have gotten some feedback about future Speed Worlds. The option is being considered, but with the Devs working on so many projects right now, they cannot promise that one will be released in the near future.

I know you guys want one, and I did my best to communicate this to Inno, but this is what I got from them. Sorry :(

DeletedUser

Thanks Tyrion,

I suggested a speed 5 world for Athens as a longer term speedy alternative, I think something between a 5 and a 10 has got lots of potential as you can restart and gain position so fast its not such a big deal and the speed will be its own limiting factor on how good or big people can get as ultimately no one will be able to sustain super high activity on it forever.

As for the classic speedworld that has been done before i think they sound great and only didnt enter the last one as it was smack in the middle of xmas holidays and would have meant 2 whole days away from friends and family. If it can be slightly further away from the xmas-new years day zone would be ace.

J.

DeletedUser

Guys, I have gotten some feedback about future Speed Worlds. The option is being considered, but with the Devs working on so many projects right now, they cannot promise that one will be released in the near future.

I know you guys want one, and I did my best to communicate this to Inno, but this is what I got from them. Sorry :(

Tyrion : 1

Inno : 0

Thanks.

~Warlord