Petition: NO GOLD IN GREPOLIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I did not know or I could put this, but I consider him an idea.

I offer a wide petition AGAINST the gold so that finally, Inno realizes.
It's true, it is always those with the most money (real) who earn

So, change, please As to the list of players wanting qu'InnoGame take action against the gold.
(Please share this "petition" to a maximum of people.)
I do not know if the moderator will close about me. They know that this is just a peaceful solution to combat the problem.

List of people wanting that InnoGame take action against Gold

PS: It would be easier if you copy the list above instructions and you yank your nickname ;D

InnoGame must understand our disagreement

This is my last apparaition Forum

DeletedUser

this is not an idea, so it definitely doesnt belong here . . . im going to move it to acropolis, but since threads like this have been made many times over i dont think itll stay open very long.

moved from ideas

DeletedUser

Gold is ruining the game but InnoGames made Grepolis to earn money and the only other solution is that InnoGames finds an another idea to get money but the players wont pay for it (sponser pay to all countries or playing mini-games to get gold). Premium WONT disappear because grepolis is a free game yes but premium isnt free and Inno needs money to keep grepolis.

DeletedUser

This petition will not change anything. The people at Innogames have to make a living so there will always be the option to purchase gold. Without gold there would be no method for the devs to make money and the game would not have the support it currently has. Bugs would not be fixed, new servers would not be opened (server space costs money), improvements to the game would never happen. The only way I can think for Innogames to get rid of gold would to plaster the playing screen with 3rd party advertisements or make it like WOW, where everyone would have to pay a certain amount to play per month. The latter would restrict many people from playing the game who can't(kids) or won't pay money for a game. I like the gold method the best even though some players abuse gold. If you can come up with a better method that Innogames can make money without gold that would be more productive than this petition.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say that there are many great players who don't use gold but are still right up in the rankings if not leading them.
Not signing this...
T

DeletedUser8790

Can you refer to a thread that explains your disagreement please? Seems to be a blanketing statement of no real substance?

DeletedUser

Even if no one likes gold, it is still i necessary part of the game. If it was completely eliminated, the game would close down. I personally have no problem with gold spending so long as its not extreme. It just makes things that much more fun when you destroy a big gold user.

DeletedUser

I don't really see the point in this thread...

Is this to stop Grepolis from giving out gold, or stop the players from buying it?

Either way..It doesn't really make much sense..

Why would InnoGames take out one of their income features?

People that don't want to buy gold don't have too..The solution is just that easy..I have seen many of players that don't buy gold yet rise the top with those that DO buy gold ..

~ Lane

DeletedUser

And in french forum, they're not happy vs the gold too...

SO

DeletedUser18132

So what? Unless you want to go to Germany, organize a 99% protest, and translate this into German, not much is gonna happen...

DeletedUser

I have mixed opinions when it comes to the gold arguments.. on one hand, I understand that Innogames must make money to remain in business, and so some premium options must be available within the game. On the other hand, though, I have a rough understanding of just how much money Innogames make from their games. Many people fail to acknowledge that Grepolis is but one of several games from Innogames..

Just taking into account the two most popular of IG's games, Grepolis and The West, the profit margins must be huge. Some players spend hundreds of pounds/dollars on these games every month, with more players spending less, but still spending some considerable amounts of money on a regular basis. With the many thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of players, you need barely 1% of players to buy gold in order to make money.

I won't claim to be an expert on costs to keep the various sites and game servers running, because I'm not.. so perhaps the upkeep costs really are ridiculously expensive, I don't know.. but it would seem to me that Innogames must be raking in a considerable amount of money from their games, even after all costs are taken into account.

I'm rambling a bit, so yeah..

To expect Innogames to remove gold from their games entirely is just plain stupid. No point trying to be polite, you're an idiot if you think that games such as this would be around if they did not have any premium options at all. I do, however, think that it would not hurt Innogames too much if they were to lower their gold prices.

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with gold.

Nothing to see here folks.

DeletedUser

Grepolis is free but, it is always big expensives win...

DeletedUser

I have mixed opinions when it comes to the gold arguments.. on one hand, I understand that Innogames must make money to remain in business, and so some premium options must be available within the game. On the other hand, though, I have a rough understanding of just how much money Innogames make from their games. Many people fail to acknowledge that Grepolis is but one of several games from Innogames..

Just taking into account the two most popular of IG's games, Grepolis and The West, the profit margins must be huge. Some players spend hundreds of pounds/dollars on these games every month, with more players spending less, but still spending some considerable amounts of money on a regular basis. With the many thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of players, you need barely 1% of players to buy gold in order to make money.

I won't claim to be an expert on costs to keep the various sites and game servers running, because I'm not.. so perhaps the upkeep costs really are ridiculously expensive, I don't know.. but it would seem to me that Innogames must be raking in a considerable amount of money from their games, even after all costs are taken into account.

I'm rambling a bit, so yeah..

To expect Innogames to remove gold from their games entirely is just plain stupid. No point trying to be polite, you're an idiot if you think that games such as this would be around if they did not have any premium options at all. I do, however, think that it would not hurt Innogames too much if they were to lower their gold prices.

I agree with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.