Pictures

DeletedUser

wow.jpg

What a coincidence

DeletedUser5061

Have you come across some one with a bigger booty that this....

flh5so.png

DeletedUser10811

looks like you've been beaten daizan :p
some1 in my alliance got this today
bootyu.jpg

DeletedUser5061

Since when did this come about?

anywho the first person to build one gets an invite into project venom ragardless of what occean you are in

30ab1a8.png

DeletedUser

Too bad its impossible to build ;)

So does that mean its impossible to join PV?

DeletedUser5061

Too bad its impossible to build ;)

So does that mean its impossible to join PV?

I wanted to get it myself to give someone the honour of being the first person to be rimmed by horse but I am all clicking through my cities to see which one has a bigger nuff warehouse for the required resources and for a second I even thought how dumb are these devs to mess up the release of a historic new unit by not checking the warehouse limits, it took a few secs before I relised I am the dumb one.

DeletedUser

If you are in our territory than you need to be active otherwise you might end up like this...
5yaw5i.png

If you are active in our territory than you are even more screwed because it's only a matter of time til one of us wants your city..
1o4rxd.png

screwed if you do and screwed if you don't, so what is the solution you ask? well I don't know really, you can always do what this guy did and try to trick my players into believing....

...you are part of an Project Venom Academy.

126agr4.jpg

Im still laughing about this, superb.

DeletedUser

I should play the lottery with some of the luck I had with the randomizer on this conquer.

This is from a couple of weeks ago when we got dikzak11 to reset and quit the server on an op we did. I thought I would post it cuz the forums been slow lately.

timing.jpg

DeletedUser5061

Gotcha!!

20u1mps.png

Yup I thought marking black iris in pink is pretty funny, I am lame like that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

You know when some one tells you a joke but it's so bad you're unsure if they are joking or not.

mcfdsi.png

They did send clearance waves before it, then again they also sent support waves before it, if it was fake it wasn't covered with spell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know when some one tells you a joke but it's so bad you're unsure if they are joking or not.

mcfdsi.png

They did send clearance waves before it, then again they also sent support waves before it, if it was fake it wasn't covered with spell.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser13936

sppppppppppppaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm :D :D

that is pretty epic though :p