Player of the Month

Who is the Player of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

hey all

Thought we should celebrate our players and who we think should be Chi's player of the month for December. Not too sure how the nominations work, think
you have to get 3 to be nominated, then we have a vote.

Everyone gets up to 3 nominations they can make, but you cant nominate yourself. Sounds fair to me.

I nominate:
farg
UKStevie
Wandle

Nominees:
farg - 2
UKStevie - 2
Wandle - 1
nickossa - 1
illymator - 1
Abe Lincoln - 1
dazzler66 - 3
Martin2869 - 2
Measter - 2
creamcityjw - 1

NOMINATED
Dazzler66

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, did you say "Abe Lincoln"?

I nominate Abe Lincoln as well.

Pennaone

Phrourach
Boh don't you think is kinda unfair?
its a great idea but everyone would just vote for people in their alliance

DeletedUser

they are allowed too if they want...

So far, we have noone securing a nomination to PoTM!!

Plus, if 2-3 get in from one alliance...? splits the vote!

DeletedUser

I nominate...

I nominate:
nickossa
Illymator

And I'll choose the last one later...

DeletedUser

i nominate:
UKstevie (for great leadership in KIT)
dazzler66 (for the most audacious city conquest i have ever seen)
Martin2869 (don't want to seem too biased and he is top abp man so doing something right)

DeletedUser

I noticed you were tallying the votes, and I noticed that Abe Lincoln didn't get his point. What's up with that? Only counting KiT votes I see.

DeletedUser

sorry, i missed him, i apologise, ill add his nimination now

DeletedUser

in no particular order my nominations are:

martin2869 - absolute relentless attacker and great team player too
dazzler66 - seems to be involved in every attack against Proto players
measter - for managing to hold his own whilst being surrounded by KiT

DeletedUser

creamcityjw - for crazily wiping one of my strongholds.

Dazzler66 - I used to teach him stuff at the begining but it looks like he can hold his own now. Crazily took a city with nothing but defence troops/navy. Hes also attacked lots of proto! Once i've finished with revision and my exams i'll catch up ;)

Measter - As said by purps99 he withstood a lot of our attacks. He was wiped and i sent a revolt just incase and he managed to kill it all, skill.

I'm not biased at all and i give cred where its due :)

DeletedUser

I put in a vote/nomination for Farg. He has been a good friend and ally to me and my alliance, TOTALITY has been destroying alliances down in 65/66/75, and his pictures have kept me laughing while I mercilessly prepare duck stew.

DeletedUser18271

creamcityjw - for crazily wiping one of my strongholds.

Dazzler66 - I used to teach him stuff at the begining but it looks like he can hold his own now. Crazily took a city with nothing but defence troops/navy. Hes also attacked lots of proto! Once i've finished with revision and my exams i'll catch up ;)

Measter - As said by purps99 he withstood a lot of our attacks. He was wiped and i sent a revolt just incase and he managed to kill it all, skill.

I'm not biased at all and i give cred where its due :)

you've been saying you're gonna catch up for months now. why dont u just admit it you aren't very good. You just like to talk about how good you and talk about your stupid alliance like somebody cares, but in reality nobody does care. pretty sure you are all a bunch of kiddies anyways

DeletedUser

lol cheddarjack, who twisted your tights, and as for your comment about nobody cares, well the same could be said about your opinion and you obviously care some bit otherwise why would you even comment, i would love to know why KIT is a stupid alliance so if you could elaborate that would be cool, perhaps you could give us some pointers on how not to be a stupid alliance and as for the kiddies thing, lol lets just say i was born in the 70s and i'm no where near the oldest but hey even if we were a bunch of kids surely that would make it even worse for those alliances that we have destroyed or are currently destroying, would you not agree. I'm living in anticipation for your reply :)

DeletedUser

you've been saying you're gonna catch up for months now. why dont u just admit it you aren't very good. You just like to talk about how good you and talk about your stupid alliance like somebody cares, but in reality nobody does care. pretty sure you are all a bunch of kiddies anyways

LOL I got to around 190 which i reckon is pretty standard ranking. I went into VM for a month and dropped to around 370-380 and i've jumped about 60 places up since last week. Whenever have i said I'm good? I honestly think within this thread i am the est player. Apparently you care even though i don't know who you are but you've been following me for months. Actually we have roughly average age of around 30.

Now after you've finished your reply, please leave. This thread is for players of the month, where we give props to people who deserve it, not come here to bash other player and alliances. Go find some other thread or forums to do it in.

DeletedUser

lol-but-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

DeletedUser

Omg, PV! I just laughed so hard I spit Diet Cherry Pepsi all over my keyboard. I think you need a lmao warning before anything you post.

As for what Jubier1 says about this being a place to give props? High fives to that. There's rampant smack talking all over the place. Some of this hype is blatant lies even.

It's nice to have an @ss hat free zone. *grins*

DeletedUser18271

So i guess jubier finally realized he was no good and just gave up? looks like he no longer exists

DeletedUser21270

Player achievements
Colonization winnersColonization losersAlliance changes
Time period in days: 28

Rank Player Colonizations
1 lathrednaen 22
2 Zdravko Colic 22
3 Gambles 20
4 stepanovs 18
5 McKerr 18
6 X-Sting 18
7 Sasukepran 17