PMB vs Infectious

DeletedUser31683

LoLzzzzzz - Good observation!

btw, Infection is here now, but there is a medicine for all type of Infections all over the world - ;) On Cythera its called Project Misery Business ;) And we also have a Noob Doctor with us..

Rawr my good buddy, Im waiting for one of your famous PnP's.....but make one about how you guys cant hold a siege on us :p

DeletedUser

Rawr my good buddy, Im waiting for one of your famous PnP's.....but make one about how you guys cant hold a siege on us :p

Instead of this unknown guy who didn't do much to break them, can we get someone who did more work? Like either DiablesRouge, or those nice LS nukes sent by MIA/BOT?

It's funny how it's always the not-so-impressive players who like to show off alliance's accomplishment... like they need some recognition for their alliance's good work.

Your alliance's effort is commendable, yours.... not so much.

DeletedUser35496

Instead of this unknown guy who didn't do much to break them, can we get someone who did more work? Like either DiablesRouge, or those nice LS nukes sent by MIA/BOT?

It's funny how it's always the not-so-impressive players who like to show off alliance's accomplishment... like they need some recognition for their alliance's good work.

First gotta say two great days of fighting..pretty epic, but I think what you have said is the difference between our two alliances, if someone sends 1 LS to help break a siege in our alliance (and thats all he/she has) he gets the same thanks and credit as someone who sends 600...its all about the team in infectious.

DeletedUser31683

Somebody sounds a bit bitter :p don't get me wrong I'm not blaming you, I'd be a tad too after losing 3 PMB cities yesterday only to turn around and have 2 sieges broken within hours of each other. Keep your head up sunshine this world is still young :)

DeletedUser

its funny you say that because what have you chalna and fwmarta done. except troll me in these forums. looks like you have a breakaway again "he-man woman haters" they are back again. who does fwmarta think hes kidding, he couldnt survive without being in the dominant alliance of his ocean. you will all be back in PMB in a day or two. whats with all the drama

PMB arent the only failing alliance today. your pact mates in eclipse have been failing all day.

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser

fmwarta is doing fairly well i'd say, i got way behind when my internet went bad, and c2 is aslo doing well, i don't understand your point.
and you deserve to be trolled until you learn to speak without raving like a lunatic.

thus speaks an aardvark

DeletedUser

Yes chalna you legend

Mathchew, No one could even tolerate you in their alliance. Go and be on your own in the rim. Like you promised

DeletedUser31683

Yes chalna you legend

Mathchew, No one could even tolerate you in their alliance. Go and be on your own in the rim. Like you promised

Thats not true, mathchew and CoD make one unstoppable pair. Not ingame, but unstoppable forum warriors

DeletedUser35496

fmwarta is doing fairly well i'd say, i got way behind when my internet went bad, and c2 is aslo doing well, i don't understand your point.
and you deserve to be trolled until you learn to speak without raving like a lunatic.

thus speaks an aardvark

fwmarta left PMB, probably didn't like the alliance name so set up his own alliance with an excellent name....