PnP - A Vortex falls apart when a Little Storm and a Penguin fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dreadfully sorry. Force of habit.

I am interested to see what blazey will say and if this was just a "husband and wife" argument.

DeletedUser

well if blazey is a good leader this shouldnt be a problem, if the game is anything to go by its very rare that one player makes all the difference

DeletedUser

well if blazey is a good leader this shouldnt be a problem, if the game is anything to go by its very rare that one player makes all the difference

but you dont understand, the way i see it jarpenguin was the only one making sure vortex didnt become an MRA

now that hes gone, so is vortex.

Blazey doesnt have the leadership qualities to pull it off in my opinion.

DeletedUser

but you dont understand, the way i see it jarpenguin was the only one making sure vortex didnt become an MRA

now that hes gone, so is vortex.

Blazey doesnt have the leadership qualities to pull it off in my opinion.

It's not over for vortex yet, blazey will do something about it.
If not,vortex will die off

DeletedUser

They have some great members in there, maybe one of them could take over.

i agree there are spectacular players, but do you think blazey will let someone else take charge having so much pride? Even to save his own alliance?

when i say having so much pride i mean that in a bad way

DeletedUser340

This is a stupid thread.This is a stupid topic.This is a stupid PnP.These are stupid circumstances.Stupid actions where taken.

This is what you get if you put a bunch of over sized ego's in a alliance.

DeletedUser

The mods would win.

Anyway; I do think this shouldn't have been posted on the public forums - on the joint CK/Vortex forum maybe but it just makes it seem blown out of proportions.

DeletedUser340

Basically we had an incompetent leader. he felt pressure after acting stupid and going on a kicking spree and he left and made the comment to me 'I thought CK were the better alliance'.

And now we are left with another person with to much of an ego to even attempt to lead out alliance.

Tbh I'm out.

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin is not an incompetent leader. I have led with him before and he proved otherwise; maybe his methods are sometimes unconventional but he really works hard.

You are still fifth in the leaderboard with enough players. So what if he kicked five people? I have to protest everyday to stop Aicy kicking all the noobs...e.g. me. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: Adding them smilies just for you Aicy.

Out of iota? That would make me sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

Iota so far has been a let down. I want a speedier world . I need something where it takes like half an hour to get 2 billion villages ....

Status
Not open for further replies.