PnP- S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S, the Elite- oh wait, no

DeletedUser

Everyone’s heard of the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S., right? Have you all heard of Project Genesis? Yes to both? I would hope so.

Now a harder question: Do you think an alliance like the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. would ever try and pick a fight with Project Genesis? I figured they would play their cards right and avoid making a much tougher opponent upset. You would also figure they are very organized and have good communication skills between their leaders (*cough*sarcarm…)

It all started one day when the leaders of Project Genesis got a pact request from SPARTANS. The pact was declined and a disclaimer on Project Genesis's profile was placed. It stated that any alliance that wanted a pact would have to write a formal message and terms need to be agreed on.

But SPARTANS sent another request. It was deleted.

Then another…and it was deleted again. Our leader felt like he needed to say something. So he sent their leaders a message.

spartan4.png

spartan5.png

Strange. Their “leader” declared war right after trying more than three times to become allies. Ok. Whatever. War it is.

Project started spying their highest point players. Spies revealed reports similar to this one: Interesting…

spartan6.png

Let’s attack them a little and see how they fight.

spartan3.png

spartan2.png

spartan1.png

It gets better. It doesn’t look like SPARTANS communicate well or at all. A message was sent to dragisa96 and Lord Tinki declaring war “right back at you” a week ago; Yet just yesterday there was a brief conversation between Adrammelech and KostaCzvlazic that shed some light on the Spartans communication skills.

Something tells me these guys won't last very long :)
Good luck to them. I am sure they will give many enemies free BP and Cities
nope, we don't plan on being in war with anybody, before 50% of our alliance researches conquering
Is that why you declared war on Project Genesis? Word travels quick :)
We are not in war with that alliance.

Overall disappointing. But then again – what do you expect?

So S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. here is a toast (drinking your BP)! To a better future for us - and no future for you.

Thank you for reading all. This is my first PnP ever and I don't think I could have ever done it without all the help that Ice Ring provided.

DeletedUser

So, anyway why is this posted in the alliance section ? You should have posted this in the general forum of Upsilon cause this section is only for recruiting...

Anyway, overall good PnP, very informative but maybe next time add some more funny pic :)

DeletedUser

I have a funny feeling that the Spartans are gonna get crushed.

Sincerely,
a player who is not a member of Project Genesis.

DeletedUser

Sorry, like I said, first PnP and did not know exactly where to post.

DeletedUser

please message me the message with the date and time included

DeletedUser

lol's at Kosta. spartans are just a bunch of noobs with leaders rights that can do whatever they want

decent pnp. could have used more pics. Although informative..

DeletedUser

So the feedback is more funny stuff, less_________...

DeletedUser

I liked it, it just needed a few more funny pics like the others said.

DeletedUser

MOST of our members have good communication. It just so happens you got in touch with basically all of them that didn't. Kosta does but zerubin hasn't posted on forum, dragisa rarely does and Lord Tinki doesn't. So yea.

DeletedUser

If Zerubin has not already posted on your forum I do not think it will ever happen. I saw he just got conquered by Drunken Rodents. Nice job and good grab savvasnav. :p

DeletedUser

MOST of our members have good communication. It just so happens you got in touch with basically all of them that didn't. Kosta does but zerubin hasn't posted on forum, dragisa rarely does and Lord Tinki doesn't. So yea.

Wonderful leaders aren't they?

DeletedUser

Hey, im in the drunken rodents, and its the same here, with the s.p.a.r.t.a.n.s. So much that they have declared war on us... how foolish yeah?, shame we took their top player away... :( :p

DeletedUser

Yeah apparently conquering Zerubin was the last straw and we have "went too far this time"....also they have brought Project Alpha and United Elite Legions in against us too, although only Spartans have actually declared. What can i say, I'm quaking over here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah apparently conquering Zerubin was the last straw and we have "went too far this time"....also they have brought Project Alpha and United Elite Legions in against us too, although only Spartans have actually declared. What can i say, I'm quacking over here ;)

Like a duck? I really hope I don't face you in the third grade spelling bee...

DeletedUser

Hey, im in the drunken rodents, and its the same here, with the s.p.a.r.t.a.n.s. So much that they have declared war on us... how foolish yeah?, shame we took their top player away... :( :p

you didnt take away our top player, far from it actualy, he didnt even have half as much points as our top player.
good strike though as he was leadership.

DeletedUser

you didnt take away our top player, far from it actualy, he didnt even have half as much points as our top player.
good strike though as he was leadership.

:eek:

Can you please tell us who that player is? I'm dying to know!

(This revelation has created a great deal of unrest within my drunken alliance. We are planning to beg for mercy and then disband! As soon as we get sober of course..)

DeletedUser

im gonna put my bottle of whiskey down, move my crate under my feet and remain slightly less drunk long enough to smack your s.p.a.r.t.a.n. bums for being naughty, didnt your parents ever tell you not to play with rodents?