PnP SG vs. DP

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser23815

Ok boys .. do your best and bluey don't forget dancing monkey ))

DeletedUser23815

Ah ofc ...

Yeah but you see, U2hhZG93, bluey was once part of that great alliance. But he didn't help and all most of his friends moved on. That alliance was destroyed (that is why we have this php when you check 1st page) .
I know it sux so now he is trying so hard to explain to all of us that that wasn't his fault. And now we have bleye shadow slayer who want his revenge. He is willing to do anything to keep his promise. My question is what did he do last 8 months? I guess he was thinking about great master plan ... I just hope he will start before it's too late. So he was plotting around, playing games, spreading his hate ... I'm telling you .. you must be really careful and never p* off bluey.
Anyway bottom line is SG ended DP as alliance but as I see bluey will try to change that so probably we'll have more excuses about that subject soon. Probably something like Dp decided to leave or something like that!

DeletedUser23815

Just like I thought ...

..but we did finish what we started with DP. We didn't talk all the time about it and did nothing.

I know bit more about DR because it was premade alliance and I played with them together on another server. EvilScotsman was cool dude.
GT is doing very good now ... I must assume because you left them so they don't have to listen your colorful messages all the time.
How about you end SG first and then "lmao" as hard you can. You do understand that we cover like 16+ oceans now with 170 members and still fighting most of the world. Actually we only have pact with GT now and no1 else. You wouldn't be around in same situation more then 2 weeks hehe ... so write all you want and hope things won't change and your new friends won't find out about real bluey.

Ok this is getting boring and mate you bring too much negativity. I would say not enough s** but at least you can try to smile more, happy thoughts will come and you won't be blue all the time.

DeletedUser23815

I didn't say I know you I said I knew some of DR peeps because, like I said, it was premade alliance and I was planning to join as well but was late due to rl so I decided to create new alliance. Soppe and I were outside core and and bit far from them so creating new alliance was only logical choice.

Umm .. you do understand most of 13th members are on your side now (mostly in vvv). I don't get it ... you call them bad move and still expect from them to fight your little war, I guess that is motivation you use. Ah btw mutilda just lost city (solid fight))... you should have supported more but for that you must be active mate not just talking about supporting. But I'm telling you mate soon they will realize that bs coming from your mouth. At least VVV is fighting and not talking and you can only hope, really hard, that they won't change their mind. I accept we made mistake with them but I don't try to find excuses all the time, it is what it is.

Wow .. we all know stephenhobday is inactive long time now and yet again you menaged to fail 5 revolts and 2 cs. How about you stop playing with inactives and test me? I still accept your 2 on 2 offer. Ok I will give you one more player so you can have 3 I think that is fair and you can bring even dancing monkey but I'll have to attack with my wall))

Yeah ... probably you will have the last laugh and I guess you are laughing all the time anyways, but your laugh is evil I must say and I kinda want to stop talking with you ... you are scary bluey so have mercy and go away!

DeletedUser

I have deleted my threads you are trying to twist peoples words well I am not going to help you there have a nice end to this world and keep these silly tactics to your self you think I am the key to this ? and from the email I just received good luck building the new world wonder islands as you haven't got any now lmfao you got to start all of them from scratch now good luck get them spending gold mate because you will need it now this has made me smile see you in a week king m And I hope malle is back then aswell to see your filth you have been writing about him shame I am all for different tactics but you getting a bit desperate now as for VVV they are key friends of AB before we even joined so take your dirty tactics else where mate please as this aint getting you anywhere bluey time to get on with my holiday

DeletedUser23815

Now my posts look silly ... very rude of you.

I guess you said too much. Why you always have to hide everything ... how did I twisted your words? You said they are bad call so what. Mate at least once in your life try to stick to something but I guess its just you ... bad bluey.
Now you trying to be sweet with VVV cos they cannot see your comments. You still see them as sheeps, it's more then clear that you use them and agora for your goal and you will sell them soon ww kick in joining forces with Stonecutters. But mate they are huge too. They have 3 alliances so that means only few can actually win hehe. Alliance have space limit so I guess lot of unhappy ppl will be around.
But again Magician Bluey showed his face and that he doesnt care about anyone except himself.

Ah and why not ...

Note to VVV/Agora and Stonecutters if you want to be idiots stay with Bluey, let him play you as a real mastermind. You will see soon enough and all work you have done will be wasted. He is always plotting and one day you will login just to see you are sold. It's his way and that's it. At least with SG you know where you stand, we'll fight .. sometimes we win sometimes you, but no backstabbing or mind games.
If you like to be like him then go and hold hands but for others at least think for a sec about all this!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is why I deleted mate you are trying to cause where ther isnt any my comment on vvv was as follows word for word.

along time ago we set up at GT a shared thread for GT,VVV<AG<AB to discuss tactics claims etc etc this was at a time you had conflict with 13th legion and they wanted in on the shared thread I said to all leaders of alliances this could be a risk but we went with it and we organised an op within 2 hrs of details being released Ave lupus passed them on to SG I only contacted 7 people with the times of op and I knew it was ave straight away I even have the forum thread from sg forum of the player ave contacted posting the exact message i sent out it is saved in my notes for anyone to see please dont try to make waves from nothing thats just desprate mate.

I deleted my threads as you are making this personal mate and I am not into that desperate people do low things I have never miss lead any of the players I work with and can I clarify one thing you are turning this on me I am not even a leader lol just a normal player with a big fighting heart and you are trying to stir mate very cowardly and if this is your desperate move to turn VVV and Agora against AB you are of your head mate bigtime lmao they have been friends with brotherhood for long before my time and if i was wiped of this game they would still be friends something sg have little of there are no plans for brotherhood to my knowledge to merge with any alliance be it AG,VVV,SC and all three of these alliances no this and still remain friends but this is getting pathetic.

and your lucky it is a game bro as one of your last comments was just you being an arsehole true colours showing there king M lets leave the rest to imagination bluey ...... please VVV,AB,AG message this idiot and tell him I have nothing to do with your ops or decisions and have not tryed to influence any of you to attack SG this player needs to grow up a little real life experience must be very limited..

DeletedUser23815

Ah ... mate you are lucky this is just game and not rl or you would see real ka-boom. Do you think I would listen all you are saying if its not just a game ... we would have really short chat then.
Ok I'm done talking with you!

DeletedUser

OK Boys! Let's not get carried away here. First of all we know Bluey doesn't represent AB lol. If he did I would die of Run-On sentences (sorry Bluey.)

If anything Agora has used AB lol, and I mean that in the kindest way. They've always sent beaucoup troops and Biremes every time we've ever asked. The support we've been able to supply them is paltry in comparison as most are too far away in Ocean 35/45. We are a small alliance in comparison to them and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They've always answered our calls for aid and have treated us with respect EVEN THOUGH we are half their size. For that they have my unconditional loyalty (the second reason more than the first.)

That doesn't mean we should be on here dogging SG. I really am a tad peeved at the few members of AB who are making all of us allies look dishonorable. Please treat everyone with respect as it's the proper thing to do- even if it's not reciprocated.

Anyways this is my final posting on these forums. Nice to meet everyone:)

Layla

Thrillology

Phrourach
600th post

You guys scared Layla off. :(

Edit:
My 600th post! :D Well, 600th undeleted post. lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser23815

Ok I apologize I went too far (somehow layla wake up me nice side).
I don't know much about AB players (know more about that little group and you know who - who were my goal) ... but I did talk with delta most of the time before and i must say he is cool dude so game on.

DeletedUser18636

Well ladies and gentlemen,

First, I'd like to apologize for my departure, to many who wanted "a piece" of me and to those who are my beloved friends.
Just want to add few words into this...
1) Be grateful to each other - we had some good times here... and war benefited both sides by making our stay in Upsilon entertaining.
Even during WW => it's a race... with many not even sure which side will prevail. You don't see this often on other worlds you know.
2) Many people left... due to RL etc... and this changed the face of alliances drastically - but we met a lot of great players and people out here. So overall it was great playing with you guys!
3) King M - is a legend of Shadow Guards... always was, cheers mate!
4) And sweet hugs and kisses to all remained out there, from me.

RomeFather

DeletedUser18636

Looks like The Stonecutters are hugging and kissing you in the Southeast. :p

oO

Well one thing haven't change... you didn't become any less weird)))
First, hugs and kisses are good things... there is nothing bad about it...
Next, me? in South East? - that's where exactly on human's body? I mean if it is down below... I can be interested =)))

Next, when i was around)) such alliance didn't exist... so that's doesn't tell me anything