(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

Aim high ben :) That's how talks go right, ask for lots, get rejected, if your asked to make another, make a good one?

DeletedUser

Aim high ben :) That's how talks go right, ask for lots, get rejected, if your asked to make another, make a good one?

It would appear you have not made a good one then :D

However, swapping cities from one ocean to another dear is a fair deal if you were really looking for peace... but when does Ger look for peace absurd :eek:

DeletedUser

err...back to the Kreger report.

I really look forward to reading it when it comes out. I always find myself laughing, not only for the obvious one-eyed view of Gamma, but I find Kreger's style of writing dry and witty which generally I find very funny.
Adding the French twist to this editions entry, was hysterical, I laughed at every joke.

DeletedUser

To say an alliance is beaten you need to do what RDLM to to BNM; they disbanded the alliance the best joined us; the rest became farms begging for peace. So far I have not seen this with CJ… or am I missing something?

To be fair Ben, CJ is all but disbanded, BJ is the only one left iirc and after a month if ex CJ aint pulling they're weight, they will be kicked, farmed and will be begging for peace.

In your quote above you said ye could claim ye 'won' because of the criteria you named in above quote. I know you had others but I'm just using this one as an example.

The only difference in this situation is that you took in CJ, not GH/PE.

I think this will be the same discussion as when LoE merged into CJ.

CJ took in who they wanted, rest were left as farms and asked for peace with us, LoE disbanded so we claimed the W.

I guess people on both sides of the situation will have different views on this. I'd like to hear ex LoE ones since they have done this twice so they should know a lot about it ;)

DeletedUser7213

I would have to disagree; PE and GH did not beat CJ, CJ merged with RDLM it is the same set of players a different banner.

If CJ disbanded and split in to different alliances and worked out peace I would agree they were beaten, but the facts is while a few of you would like to live in your own little worlds and think PE+GH beat CJ; if it was the case who are you guys fighting now?

RDLM+CJ merged due to RL problems to a key CJ leader; we all know an alliance is as good as the leadership that leads them that is why we thought it better to become one to unite the leadership team more than anything.

So while CJ may not be around in name, the players are there and still fighting the same battles… that means they were not beaten, forced to surrender, or gave up…

To say an alliance is beaten you need to do what RDLM to to BNM; they disbanded the alliance the best joined us; the rest became farms begging for peace. So far I have not seen this with CJ… or am I missing something?

You won't be surprised to hear I disagree. Identity is a crucial element in this game. CJ's identity has taken a pummeling because of this merge, the number 1 alliance merging into an alliance below it? Unthinkable.

CJ were forced to merge because of BJ RL problems. Don't get me wrong, they're all cool cats - and I'm not saying that they're bad players, because I know full well they are good - but failing leadership, in my mind, shows that they were in fact defeated. Hence why CJ is no longer here. Some fight on within RdlM, true, but they're fighting RdlM's battle now. Not on behalf of CJ.

And the reality is CJ could not go on with their set up. They were a shambles, a mess - Sad, because they were truly great, at one time. CJ no longer exist. That is a fact. GH/PE do.

Really though, this merge is great business for you Ben. You've acquired some really great players to add to those you already lead. You have renewed momentum and with your leadership will continue to create numerous problems for GH/PE. That is clear.

PS I live in reality and not in my own little world.

DeletedUser

You won't be surprised to hear I disagree. Identity is a crucial element in this game. CJ's identity has taken a pummeling because of this merge, the number 1 alliance merging into an alliance below it? Unthinkable.

CJ were forced to merge because of BJ RL problems. Don't get me wrong, they're all cool cats - and I'm not saying that they're bad players, because I know full well they are good - but failing leadership, in my mind, shows that they were in fact defeated. Hence why CJ is no longer here. Some fight on within RdlM, true, but they're fighting RdlM's battle now. Not on behalf of CJ.

And the reality is CJ could not go on with their set up. They were a shambles, a mess - Sad, because they were truly great, at one time. CJ no longer exist. That is a fact. GH/PE do.

Really though, this merge is great business for you Ben. You've acquired some really great players to add to those you already lead. You have renewed momentum and with your leadership will continue to create numerous problems for GH/PE. That is clear.

PS I live in reality and not in my own little world.

haha Well said..... especially the PS part ;)

DeletedUser

A definite YES.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Leaders having RL problems and not being able to lead effectively(or at all for that matter), does not mean an alliance was beat. No leader = no alliance. If you really think PE/GH could beat CJ, do it now.

DeletedUser

Good job Kreger, I always enjoy when you (or others) take the time to start a smart new thread!

Leaders having RL problems and not being able to lead effectively(or at all for that matter), does not mean an alliance was beat. No leader = no alliance. If you really think PE/GH could beat CJ, do it now.

...or how about...NOW!
I want to fight CJ still, can you tell me where they are?

Really though, call it what you will but where GH & PE met up with CJ only a few months ago there is nothing left, no one to fight (with a few exceptions, although some of that is priority & diplomacy...).

Don't get me wrong, there are many strong & skilled members from CJ that have gone elsewhere and at some point in the future there will be an epic battle again, but for now the field of battle is open for those who dare to move forth & claim it!

Respectfully,
Rackhir

DeletedUser7213

Ok, reform CJ then? LOL, I sleep very well at night, thank you. :D

Oh, and I think you'll find an ineffective leader, or one suffering RL problems, does show the alliance was beat. Just like many tried claiming when Eclipse left. Fundamental difference there, the alliance was never merged nor disbanded, Hence they still exist. *Looks for CJ*

I think, rather, that your assertion applies more to you than myself. Sweet dreams ... RIP CARPE JUGULUM :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good ol' RDLM, making a deal with the devil just so they can get cities closer to us.

Any alliance worth it's salt would take cities closer to us.

It's the start of a downward spiral to an alliance with such high morale standards.

Tang is the devil in this case btw for those of you that don't know he joined RDLM

DeletedUser

Good ol' RDLM, making a deal with the devil just so they can get cities closer to us.

Any alliance worth it's salt would take cities closer to us.

It's the start of a downward spiral to an alliance with such high morale standards.

Tang is the devil in this case btw for those of you that don't know he joined RDLM

What happens between them and Illuminati then?

DeletedUser

Oh, and I think you'll find an ineffective leader, or one suffering RL problems, does show the alliance was beat. Just like many tried claiming when Eclipse left. Fundamental difference there, the alliance was never merged nor disbanded, Hence they still exist. *Looks for CJ*

I think, rather, that your assertion applies more to you than myself. Sweet dreams ... RIP CARPE JUGULUM :rolleyes:

I have to agree with LEEJG on this one. Good post. I would plus rep you, but it wouldn't let me.

DeletedUser

What happens between them and Illuminati then?

You should try asking one of us. :) We keep our business to ourselves, but it is entertaining to read outsiders try to post on our policies/positions. :)

DeletedUser

No idea.

When I was talking to RDLM about a NAP, 2 RDLM leaders used Illums as a threat. Said if we went to war with RDLM we'd have Illums coming at us from the east.

Seems a strange thing for RDLM, who claim to be friendly with Illums, take in a player that they know Illums want to hit.

With then calling they're friends The Covenant backstabbers and now recruiting they're friends enemies, will RDLM br running out of friends shortly?

I guess now that the alliance is so big they think they don't need friends and they can do it all themselves.

Time will tell. My guess is that this will all blow up in they're face within a week but what would I know :)

*wave MZ*

DeletedUser

You should try asking one of us. :) We keep our business to ourselves, but it is entertaining to read outsiders try to post on our policies/positions. :)

By bringing it to public attention, i was hoping to instigate a response ;)

Is there one?

DeletedUser

By bringing it to public attention, i was hoping to instigate a response ;)

Is there one?

I understand the attempt and appreciate the try TBH

Illumi business is our business. We just play this game for BP and to make each other laugh :)

Cheers,
MZ

DeletedUser

wow. :rolleyes:

Just shows they have more important things to do then play games, does not mean they weren't able to lead, just pre-occupied.

CJ is still around, just with one player only :p